Windows 10: ACTIVATION

Discus and support ACTIVATION in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; KEEP GETTING ERROR CODE Ox8007232B https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/activation/a67fae74-6ad3-4e33-bd58-c1bd8de1dfee" Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by DAVIDMARTINIU, Sep 27, 2019.

1. ACTIVATION

KEEP GETTING ERROR CODE Ox8007232B

:)

DAVIDMARTINIU, Sep 27, 2019

2. Taskbar bug: switching to another window -will not appear at the front

Follow either of these steps to fix the issue with the Active window hiding behind.

Method 1:
    I suggest you to disable window by hovering over it with the mouse and check if it helps. To do so I suggest you to try the below given steps and check if it helps:

1. Press Windows key + X key and click on Control Panel.
    2. Select or click Ease of Access.
    3. Click or tap onEase of Access Centre.
    4. Click on Make the Mouse Easier to Use was uncheck Activate Window by hovering over it with the mouse.
    5. Check if issue is resolved.
    Method 2:
    I would suggest you to completely uninstall the touchpad driver and reinstall it. Kindly follow the below given steps.

1. Press “Windows key + X” and click on “Device Manager”.
    2. In the list of devices, you should see the touchpad drivers.
    3. Right click on the device and then select "Uninstall".
    4. In the uninstall dialog, make sure you select the option to delete the driver package from the system. This causes the driver package installed earlier to be deleted.
    5. In the Action menu of Device manager, select “Scan for Hardware changes” option. This will cause the device driver to be reinstalled. Once the driver is installed, close all windows and restart the computer.

ChojiTiger, Sep 27, 2019
  3. Juzar_Ali Win User
    activation problem

Hi,

I suggest you to go through Phone activation to activate your Windows 10 copy.

To run Phone activation please follow the steps below:

• Press Windows + R key.

• Type slui 4 and hit enter.

• Select the Country or
      Region.

• Follow the on screen instructions.

Hope this helps. Please respond if you have any further related query.

Thank you.

Juzar_Ali, Sep 27, 2019
  4. ACTIVATION

Problem with my activation in windows 10 - Genuinity

Hi,

Thank you for posting your reply.

I suggest you to activate the copy of Windows 10 via phone by following the steps below:

• Press “Windows key + R” and type “slui 4” and press Enter.
    • Select your Region/Country.
    • Select the Phone Activation option, and hold on for a real person.
    Hope the information is helpful.

Regards

Eeshwar Kumar, Sep 27, 2019
Thema:

ACTIVATION

1. ACTIVATION - Similar Threads - ACTIVATION

2. I can't activate office

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    I can't activate office: My office isn't activated, I'm getting errors with Windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-activate-office/14729a61-91fa-4327-bf6e-c387446f93c0"
  3. Lost Windows Activation Product Key

Lost Windows Activation Product Key: I recently lost my Windows 10 pro Activation product key and now Microsoft wants me to activate my windows but now i dnt have any product key please suggest me the way i dnt want to lost my all data......
  4. Windows 10 Home - Activation on an old laptop

Windows 10 Home - Activation on an old laptop: Hello, I have just installed a fresh, clean install of Windows 10 Home on an old laptop which formerly ran Windows Vista. As this was my first time doing this on an old machine and I did not know if it would work or run properly on the old machine, I did the installation...
  5. Re-linking of windows 10 activation key to a new microsoft account.

Re-linking of windows 10 activation key to a new microsoft account.: I am using my son's deskstop. His window 10 activation key was linked to his account and his hotmail. I am now using his desktop and wish to link to my own microsoft account and to my gmail. I have already given myself administrator right. How to switch the link over? I...
  6. Windows couldn't activate and Mainland China Support couldn't help

Windows couldn't activate and Mainland China Support couldn't help: I upgrade my windows from 10 home to 10 pro through the microsoft store, but the windows couldn't activate ever since. I've contacted alienware and microsoft support of mainland china, and they couldn't figure out....
  7. Activation after hardware change error

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Activation after hardware change error: I haven't been able to activate my Windows for a week now. I've had a hardware change recently, and when I select my device, and say I'm currently using it, I'm always greeted with the "We can't reactivate Windows on this device. Try again later." How can I fix this? I want...
  8. Is there a way to resolve activation issues via email/messages instead of waiting on hold?

Is there a way to resolve activation issues via email/messages instead of waiting on hold?: Hi, I am unable to reactivate my license after my laptop was repaired and the logic board replaced. The Activation Troubleshooter has options that match my situation, and they even find and show my computer!--but then the reactivation fails and it says I can't do it....
  9. Re-activating my Windows 10 after motherboard change

Re-activating my Windows 10 after motherboard change: I recently changed the motherboard on my desktop computer running Windows 10. The problem is I didn't know that beforehand I was supposed to tell windows that I would be changing my hardware. Is there any way i can re-activate Windows 10 or am I stuck until i re-buy Windows...
  10. Windows activation

Windows activation: Hello I am willing to get an alienware laptop this week from USA and use it in Egypt, i know they come with pre installed windows 10 I wonder if i will be able to activate the windows from Egypt Thanks...