Windows 10: Activation

Discus and support Activation in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Windows is not activated https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/activation/2f795046-eead-46b7-ba42-b7583a4bc0ac" Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by { Shiyar}, Jan 21, 2020.

1. { Shiyar} Win User

Activation

Windows is not activated

:)

{ Shiyar}, Jan 21, 2020

2. Taskbar bug: switching to another window -will not appear at the front

Follow either of these steps to fix the issue with the Active window hiding behind.

Method 1:
    I suggest you to disable window by hovering over it with the mouse and check if it helps. To do so I suggest you to try the below given steps and check if it helps:

1. Press Windows key + X key and click on Control Panel.
    2. Select or click Ease of Access.
    3. Click or tap onEase of Access Centre.
    4. Click on Make the Mouse Easier to Use was uncheck Activate Window by hovering over it with the mouse.
    5. Check if issue is resolved.
    Method 2:
    I would suggest you to completely uninstall the touchpad driver and reinstall it. Kindly follow the below given steps.

1. Press “Windows key + X” and click on “Device Manager”.
    2. In the list of devices, you should see the touchpad drivers.
    3. Right click on the device and then select "Uninstall".
    4. In the uninstall dialog, make sure you select the option to delete the driver package from the system. This causes the driver package installed earlier to be deleted.
    5. In the Action menu of Device manager, select “Scan for Hardware changes” option. This will cause the device driver to be reinstalled. Once the driver is installed, close all windows and restart the computer.

ChojiTiger, Jan 21, 2020
  3. Juzar_Ali Win User
    activation problem

Hi,

I suggest you to go through Phone activation to activate your Windows 10 copy.

To run Phone activation please follow the steps below:

• Press Windows + R key.

• Type slui 4 and hit enter.

• Select the Country or
      Region.

• Follow the on screen instructions.

Hope this helps. Please respond if you have any further related query.

Thank you.

Juzar_Ali, Jan 21, 2020
  4. csatennis Win User

Activation

Taskbar bug: switching to another window -will not appear at the front

I have been trying to fix this for months. Your solution Method 1 seemed to work. THANK YOU!!!!

csatennis, Jan 21, 2020
Thema:

Activation

1. Activation - Similar Threads - Activation

2. [regression] All windows move to the last active monitor when switching virtual desktops

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    [regression] All windows move to the last active monitor when switching virtual desktops: Hi, a few months ago I noticed a new regression in windows virtual desktops. Specifically, when even I change desktops, all the windows on the desktop will move to whatever monitor was last active. I even managed to cause a crash by switching. Here is a video of the...
  3. transfer a Win10 Pro activation key to a new computer

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    transfer a Win10 Pro activation key to a new computer: I am replacing my old HP computer. Win10 Pro is an upgraded OS on this machine. I have a valid key for this OS that I would like to use with my new computer. I recently built a new machine for my wife. In the process of that I purchased a Win10 Pro disc with a separate key....
  4. Struggling to Activate Win10 on new build

Struggling to Activate Win10 on new build: I have a purchased key for Win 10 Pro. I have installed win 10 pro on a new PC that I built. I have followed steps to remove my license from my old machine by typing slmgr.vbs -upk and that was successful. On my new PC whenever I use my Win10 Pro key it says it cannot...
  5. Windows activation problem

Windows activation problem: I am having issues with activating my computer..After trouble shooting, I got this msg, Pls help me! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-activation-problem/5f190fe6-a65e-4f46-b8d9-322c325dc088
  6. Activation of Windows 10 enterprise in an Azure VM

Activation of Windows 10 enterprise in an Azure VM: I recently created an Azure VM using `Windows 10 Enterprise 21H1` image. While creating, since I was planning to buy a `Microsoft 365 F3` license seperately to activate this VM I confirmed this in licensing section: After finishing the deployment, I connected to it via RDP...
  7. Restore Pre-Activated windows 10 from Windows.old

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Restore Pre-Activated windows 10 from Windows.old: Hello,I have bought a new laptop with pre-activated windows 10 installed. But accidentally the seller installed new windows 10 which isn't activated. and they didn't give me an activation key also. Are they trying to get me back again and again to fix the laptop? I don't...
  8. Can I activate a copy of Windows 10 Pro with a different Windows 10 Pro product key?

Can I activate a copy of Windows 10 Pro with a different Windows 10 Pro product key?: I am currently using a copy of my brothers W10 pro license that he lent to me because my old computer HDD is dying.So I have my brother's copy installed to a new SATA 3 SSD and I want to take the product key Yes I know the key needs to be Retail in order to be transferredfrom...
  9. Cant activate nor contact.

Cant activate nor contact.: Evening,After a recent hardware change I reinstalled windows. I had a digital license after upgrading to win 10 so no product key. I was logged in to my Microsoft account prior to the upgrade and logged in after installation. Previous wall paper loads in and then 2 minutes...
  10. how to activate my windows 10 ?? or how to solve Sorry! Your version is not supported. ??

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    how to activate my windows 10 ?? or how to solve Sorry! Your version is not supported. ??: how to activate my windows 10 ?? or how to solve Sorry! Your version is not supported. ?? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-activate-my-windows-10-or-how-to-solve/69761f8d-4ff8-47e0-a4ac-47e507aa7208