Windows 10: activation

Discus and support activation in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; windows 10 wont activate after hardware change https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/activation/5a7537b8-a063-4f03-a17e-e06be51578ba Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by Pokertrip, Aug 2, 2020.

1. Pokertrip Win User

activation

windows 10 wont activate after hardware change

:)

Pokertrip, Aug 2, 2020

2. Taskbar bug: switching to another window -will not appear at the front

Follow either of these steps to fix the issue with the Active window hiding behind.

Method 1:
    I suggest you to disable window by hovering over it with the mouse and check if it helps. To do so I suggest you to try the below given steps and check if it helps:

1. Press Windows key + X key and click on Control Panel.
    2. Select or click Ease of Access.
    3. Click or tap onEase of Access Centre.
    4. Click on Make the Mouse Easier to Use was uncheck Activate Window by hovering over it with the mouse.
    5. Check if issue is resolved.
    Method 2:
    I would suggest you to completely uninstall the touchpad driver and reinstall it. Kindly follow the below given steps.

1. Press “Windows key + X” and click on “Device Manager”.
    2. In the list of devices, you should see the touchpad drivers.
    3. Right click on the device and then select "Uninstall".
    4. In the uninstall dialog, make sure you select the option to delete the driver package from the system. This causes the driver package installed earlier to be deleted.
    5. In the Action menu of Device manager, select “Scan for Hardware changes” option. This will cause the device driver to be reinstalled. Once the driver is installed, close all windows and restart the computer.

ChojiTiger, Aug 2, 2020
  3. Juzar_Ali Win User
    activation problem

Hi,

I suggest you to go through Phone activation to activate your Windows 10 copy.

To run Phone activation please follow the steps below:

• Press Windows + R key.

• Type slui 4 and hit enter.

• Select the Country or
      Region.

• Follow the on screen instructions.

Hope this helps. Please respond if you have any further related query.

Thank you.

Juzar_Ali, Aug 2, 2020
  4. csatennis Win User

activation

Taskbar bug: switching to another window -will not appear at the front

I have been trying to fix this for months. Your solution Method 1 seemed to work. THANK YOU!!!!

csatennis, Aug 2, 2020
Thema:

activation

1. activation - Similar Threads - activation

2. How to activated window 10?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    How to activated window 10?: Hi, Well, I bought a new laptop before one month, and I install the window 10, but now window activation key expired. How can I activate the window? When I on my laptop, so window gives me error pleaseactivated your window....
  3. Cannot activate Windows 10.

Cannot activate Windows 10.: Split from this thread. [ATTACH]That was what I got https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cannot-activate-windows-10/0f22dd7d-a025-423a-aec7-9c9a66ac5afb
  4. Windows 10 Activation

Windows 10 Activation: A few days ago I was asked by my sister to switch a PC from Windows 7 to Windows 10. The PC had been bought with Windows 10 but downgraded to 7 for office use. The PC had never been used since being bought in 2015. Windows 10 installed fine but I couldn't activate it with...
  5. Need activation for my office

Need activation for my office: Dear sir/Madam, I am purchasing Lenovo laptop on reliance digital on 08.08.2020.now sales team toll me now there is pre loaded office in this laptop.but tried activate for licence but its only visible on trial back.so I need activate my licence.so kindly help as for...
  6. Is it possible to activate windows 10 with windows 7 OEM key?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Is it possible to activate windows 10 with windows 7 OEM key?: Im building a new pc and I have an old laptop with windows 7 oem licence. As far as I know it’s still possible to upgrade from 7 to 10 for free but is it possible to use the laptops activation key to activate windows on the new pc? If not, is there some other way to utilize...
  7. How can I set up a PC with out going through the Windows activation?

in Windows 10 Customization
    How can I set up a PC with out going through the Windows activation?: I am going to be building a PC for a friend of mine and sending it to her. I'd like to install the drivers for all of the devices and make sure that everything is running smoothly before sending it out but I would like to leave the initial set up alone for her to go through...
  8. Windows Activation

Windows Activation: Hello, I have downloaded the Windows 10 ISO from Ubuntu and then installed it on my computer. The problem is, when i am installing the Windows 10, it didn't want a activation code or something. It just started Windows 10 and when i look for if the Windows 10 is...
  9. Windows Activation

Windows Activation: Had windows 10 Home installed on my computer, came with the purchased device and I lost the restore USB, the hard disk got corrupted. Downloaded the windows 10 Pro system from the internet and installed. Now, the system says that it must be activated but when I try to...
  10. Windows 10 Bluetooth Audio Not Working When MIC is Active

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Windows 10 Bluetooth Audio Not Working When MIC is Active: So I've been having this issue on Windows 10 since forever, I have a bluetooth headset and whenever its mic is in use from an app, I lose audio on the headset. Basically, the mic and audio don't work simultaneously, its either one and I can't figure out why. Windows...