Windows 10: Activation

Discus and support Activation in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; In the past, I bought a game, installed it & played; no activation needed. Now some games have an 'activation' requirement, which leaves some people... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by CJW, Nov 20, 2020.

1. CJW
    CJW Win User

Activation

In the past, I bought a game, installed it & played; no activation needed.
    Now some games have an 'activation' requirement, which leaves some people out of playing some great games!

I'm planning to buy DOOM (2016) & would like to know:
    1. How do I activate the game WITHOUT having an internet connection?
    2. Can I still install the game & play it on both my computers?

I'm NOT going to play online, just single play on my own computers.
    Is it even possible to activate DOOM (2016) w/o an internet connection?
    I've sent an email to Bethesda, but have not received any replies.

:)

2. Taskbar bug: switching to another window -will not appear at the front

Follow either of these steps to fix the issue with the Active window hiding behind.

Method 1:
    I suggest you to disable window by hovering over it with the mouse and check if it helps. To do so I suggest you to try the below given steps and check if it helps:

1. Press Windows key + X key and click on Control Panel.
    2. Select or click Ease of Access.
    3. Click or tap onEase of Access Centre.
    4. Click on Make the Mouse Easier to Use was uncheck Activate Window by hovering over it with the mouse.
    5. Check if issue is resolved.
    Method 2:
    I would suggest you to completely uninstall the touchpad driver and reinstall it. Kindly follow the below given steps.

1. Press “Windows key + X” and click on “Device Manager”.
    2. In the list of devices, you should see the touchpad drivers.
    3. Right click on the device and then select "Uninstall".
    4. In the uninstall dialog, make sure you select the option to delete the driver package from the system. This causes the driver package installed earlier to be deleted.
    5. In the Action menu of Device manager, select “Scan for Hardware changes” option. This will cause the device driver to be reinstalled. Once the driver is installed, close all windows and restart the computer.

ChojiTiger, Nov 20, 2020
  3. Juzar_Ali Win User
    activation problem

Hi,

I suggest you to go through Phone activation to activate your Windows 10 copy.

To run Phone activation please follow the steps below:

• Press Windows + R key.

• Type slui 4 and hit enter.

• Select the Country or
      Region.

• Follow the on screen instructions.

Hope this helps. Please respond if you have any further related query.

Thank you.

Juzar_Ali, Nov 20, 2020
  4. csatennis Win User

Activation

Taskbar bug: switching to another window -will not appear at the front

I have been trying to fix this for months. Your solution Method 1 seemed to work. THANK YOU!!!!

csatennis, Nov 20, 2020
Thema:

Activation

1. Activation - Similar Threads - Activation

2. Activation of windows 10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Activation of windows 10: Hi Friends, My wife purchased the laptop long back. At that time it was installed with windows 7 original. Then after few years they have updated to windows 8 giving to some local shop but they have updated with duplicate copy it seems. so when i tried to...
  3. Activating Microsoft 365 Personal.

Activating Microsoft 365 Personal.: I recently purchased Microsoft 365 Personal on the 28 Oct 2020, all was well until the 25 Nov 2020 when I could no longer activate it. When I attempted to activate it red square appeared on the PC screen with the word Office, followed by Updating Office, please wait. After...
  4. Windows 10 activation

Windows 10 activation: Im using the windows 10 media installer and its trying to install pro instead of home. How do i get it to install home. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-activation/1442469f-dd36-412e-99f5-45e0fe6feacb
  5. Photo App Video Editor "Finish Video" Not Running when Screen Saver / Logon Screen Active

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Photo App Video Editor "Finish Video" Not Running when Screen Saver / Logon Screen Active: After many experiments I discovered that the Photos App will not "Finish video" if a screen saver is active or Logon screen is up. It just stalls. Sometimes it will continue again if you go back into the system but with large videos it's hard to tell. My question is:...
  6. windows ten activation

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    windows ten activation: i bought a pc from someone and before they brought it they factory reset the version of windows. is there any way to re-activate because i was never given a code? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-ten-activation/9a1c40db-11a9-4497-aeba-15450b351f55
  7. Windows 10 activation

Windows 10 activation: So I recently updated my Hard Drive and the Hard Drive I installed already had windows 10 pro on it Which I do not own and it says i need to activate it, so when i troubleshoot it says, "We found a Windows 10 Home digital license for this device running Windows 10 pro." So i...
  8. Windows 10 Pro License Activation.

Windows 10 Pro License Activation.: Hello Guys I have a pc in which at the right bottom corner it says Activate Windows. I know that I have to again activate Windows but my question is , will anything be changed or will everything get erased if I upgrade Windows again ? Like I have downloaded many pictures ,...
  9. How to activate office 365 on new laptop

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    How to activate office 365 on new laptop: Hi. I purchase a yearly Microsoft 365 package for my desktop computer. This week I purchased a laptop since I need to use my desktop for Zoom meetings and want to take notes on the other device. Can I add the second device to my home plan? How do I do that and what is the...
  10. Windows 10 Activation

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows 10 Activation: I'm having an issue activating my Windows 10. I purchased it FROM MICROSOFT literally YESTERDAY. I installed Windows 10 on my laptop from the Microsoft website and now it's saying I don't have a valid digital license or product key. The product key I used is DIRECTLY FROM...