Windows 10: activation

Discus and support activation in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; hi by what i understand if i do upgrade Microsoft stays with my id, later if i do a clean install i can activate. so far so good In case of... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by fjabrantes, Aug 21, 2015.

1. activation

hi

by what i understand if i do upgrade Microsoft stays with my id, later if i do a clean install i can activate.
    so far so good

In case of laptops with windows 8 that key is on bios.

if i do a fresh install of windows 10 will i do the activation with no problems ?

:)

fjabrantes, Aug 21, 2015

2. Can't Activate newly purchased windows 10 home

hi, I used the usb boot tool and installed windows 10S on my laptop. I realized I couldn't download anything not from the app store so I purchased windows 10 home. I was given a product key but it is not accepted in the activation settings. Just trying to
    get this laptop operable.

Thanks

Activation Questionssss, Aug 21, 2015
  3. Kem Mon Win User
    Activation "Unable to reach Windows activation servers"

Hi Michael,

Based on the details provided on this thread, if you replaced an hardware, it will affect the activation of your
    Windows 10 since it is using a digital entitlement which our server will collect the data of your hardware to use it as reference for activation. In regards with the error message, you can refer to the article entitled
    "Unable to reach Windows activation
    servers" error after installing the Windows 10 Anniversary
    . In this article, there are instructions and on how to troubleshoot the error message.

Let us know how it goes.

Regards.

Kem Mon, Aug 21, 2015
  4. BunnyJ New Member

activation

In the case of the laptop you have to upgrade from a qualifying OS(7,8.1) then you can perform a clean instillation/activation.

BunnyJ, Aug 21, 2015
Thema:

activation

1. activation - Similar Threads - activation

2. VOICE reporting of activities and being alive

in Windows 10 Gaming
    VOICE reporting of activities and being alive: HELLO OOLWIN 11 proVOICE reporting of activities and being alive? is not the key sound ? was a controller faulty or out of order. piipmode.? will there be a sound notification of the activities? I'm aliveReliability history showed .:honeExperienceHost.exe 5.5.The same 6.5now...
  3. VOICE reporting of activities and being alive

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    VOICE reporting of activities and being alive: HELLO OOLWIN 11 proVOICE reporting of activities and being alive? is not the key sound ? was a controller faulty or out of order. piipmode.? will there be a sound notification of the activities? I'm aliveReliability history showed .:honeExperienceHost.exe 5.5.The same 6.5now...
  4. Can't Activate Windows On PC Despite Having An Activated Account On Laptop

Can't Activate Windows On PC Despite Having An Activated Account On Laptop: I'm having an issue at the moment-The original device that I had windows for was a laptop, which when I used it had an activated account. I transferred the same version of windows to a custom-built PC and logged into the same account, but it says it isn't active, and no...
  5. Can't Activate Windows On PC Despite Having An Activated Account On Laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't Activate Windows On PC Despite Having An Activated Account On Laptop: I'm having an issue at the moment-The original device that I had windows for was a laptop, which when I used it had an activated account. I transferred the same version of windows to a custom-built PC and logged into the same account, but it says it isn't active, and no...
  6. I just upgraded my computer to window 10.0.19045.4239 but I'm having trouble activating it,...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    I just upgraded my computer to window 10.0.19045.4239 but I'm having trouble activating it,...: I just upgraded my computer to window 10.0.19045.4239 but I'm having trouble activating it, can any one help me? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-just-upgraded-my-computer-to-window-100190454239/22942a9a-93bb-40af-b71e-0a96746c80d7
  7. I just upgraded my computer to window 10.0.19045.4239 but I'm having trouble activating it,...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I just upgraded my computer to window 10.0.19045.4239 but I'm having trouble activating it,...: I just upgraded my computer to window 10.0.19045.4239 but I'm having trouble activating it, can any one help me? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-just-upgraded-my-computer-to-window-100190454239/22942a9a-93bb-40af-b71e-0a96746c80d7
  8. I just upgraded my computer to window 10.0.19045.4239 but I'm having trouble activating it,...

9. error code while activating upgrading window 10 or 11. 0xc004f050

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    error code while activating upgrading window 10 or 11. 0xc004f050: When I tried to use the Windows 10 Pro activation key that I had previously used on my old laptop, I encountered an error on my new laptop. The error code is 0xc004f050, and the message says, 'The product key you entered did not work. Check the product key and try again, or...
  10. error code while activating upgrading window 10 or 11. 0xc004f050

error code while activating upgrading window 10 or 11. 0xc004f050: When I tried to use the Windows 10 Pro activation key that I had previously used on my old laptop, I encountered an error on my new laptop. The error code is 0xc004f050, and the message says, 'The product key you entered did not work. Check the product key and try again, or...