Windows 10: active administrator

Discus and support active administrator in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; how active administrator???????? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/active-administrator/24f830d5-d809-4490-82d1-c86112c131b7 Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by youkou2, Nov 15, 2020.

1. youkou2 Win User

active administrator

how active administrator????????

:)

youkou2, Nov 15, 2020
Thema:

active administrator

1. active administrator - Similar Threads - active administrator

2. I can't activate or deactivate windows defender "Your IT administrator has limited access...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't activate or deactivate windows defender "Your IT administrator has limited access...: I've read many fixes and none of them work. In my opinion this is just one of the many bugs of windows. I have tried restarting, logging off and o, changing registry, surfing in the settings for some button, using the hidden administrator account, nothing worked. I also have...
  3. I can't activate or deactivate windows defender "Your IT administrator has limited access...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I can't activate or deactivate windows defender "Your IT administrator has limited access...: I've read many fixes and none of them work. In my opinion this is just one of the many bugs of windows. I have tried restarting, logging off and o, changing registry, surfing in the settings for some button, using the hidden administrator account, nothing worked. I also have...
  4. Configure Windows Token-Based Activation between standard user and administrator

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Configure Windows Token-Based Activation between standard user and administrator: I am working with Windows 10 Enterprise Edition and VMware Instant Clones. The Golden Image has the group volume and token-based activation license on it. The situation is when I log into a virtual machine with my regular smartcard, the activate windows display is seen and...
  5. Configure Windows Token-Based Activation between standard user and administrator

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Configure Windows Token-Based Activation between standard user and administrator: I am working with Windows 10 Enterprise Edition and VMware Instant Clones. The Golden Image has the group volume and token-based activation license on it. The situation is when I log into a virtual machine with my regular smartcard, the activate windows display is seen and...
  6. Configure Windows Token-Based Activation between standard user and administrator

7. how to fix the problem "this application cant be activated by the built in administrator"?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how to fix the problem "this application cant be activated by the built in administrator"?: please help me guys https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-fix-the-problem-this-application-cant-be/36447f2c-d4e3-4b84-89fb-695fbcabe141
  8. how to fix the problem "this application cant be activated by the built in administrator"?

how to fix the problem "this application cant be activated by the built in administrator"?: please help me guys https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-fix-the-problem-this-application-cant-be/36447f2c-d4e3-4b84-89fb-695fbcabe141
  9. I am trying to activate an administrator account in Windows 11 via the command line by...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I am trying to activate an administrator account in Windows 11 via the command line by...: I am trying to activate an administrator account in Windows 11 via the command line by specifying net user administrator /active: yes, but I get an error You entered an invalid value for the /ACTIVE option. More help is available by typing NET HELPMSG 3952....
  10. I am trying to activate an administrator account in Windows 11 via the command line by...

I am trying to activate an administrator account in Windows 11 via the command line by...: I am trying to activate an administrator account in Windows 11 via the command line by specifying net user administrator /active: yes, but I get an error You entered an invalid value for the /ACTIVE option. More help is available by typing NET HELPMSG 3952....