Windows 10: Active Directory Account Automatically Lock Out

Discus and support Active Directory Account Automatically Lock Out in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; We have active directory domain in our environment. And we have a account lockout policy for maximum 3 wrong password count and Screen lockout policy... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by MD. ASHRAF UDDIN, Aug 16, 2021.

1. Active Directory Account Automatically Lock Out

We have active directory domain in our environment. And we have a account lockout policy for maximum 3 wrong password count and Screen lockout policy after 5 min of inactive uses. The problem we face is, some time some account continuously getting locked out. If the screen lock out after 5 min of inactivity or if user manually lock out the PC, and then when user tried to log on to his pc it shows "you reference account is currently locked out" even after the first attempt though password is correct. I tried with Clear Network Saved Credentials Using the Run Command using rundll32.exe keymgr.

:)

MD. ASHRAF UDDIN, Aug 16, 2021
  2. Awadood Win User

Active Directory account get locked everyday at the same time

I have an admin active directory account in windows server 2012 r2 gets locked out everyday at 10:00 PM !Whenever someone unlock it for me, it worked until the evening and gets locked again at 10:00 PM.

Unfortunately the logs in server are not enabled so I can find out and using tool of microsoft will not be helping out.

In addition, I do confirm that account is not linked to any service or any schedule tasks!

What I remember is , I logged by remote desktop to one of Windows servers 2012 on the same network and from that server I did another RD to another machine using the same AD account (which gets locked). Does that cause lock account in daily basis at the
    same time ?

Any help or any suggestion ?

Awadood, Aug 16, 2021
  3. Active Directory Question

I found a AD plugin called NetWrix that automatically scans the AD looking for account lock outs. It does attempt to examine the source of the issue, but doesn't give up any concrete explanations.

llllllllllll, Aug 16, 2021
  4. Brink Win User

Active Directory Account Automatically Lock Out

Windows 10 and Azure Active Directory: Embracing the Cloud

Source: http://blogs.windows.com/business/20...ing-the-cloud/

Brink, Aug 16, 2021
Thema:

Active Directory Account Automatically Lock Out

1. Active Directory Account Automatically Lock Out - Similar Threads - Active Directory Account

2. Account locked out

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Account locked out: Hello can’t login to my personal account because it’s locked out to many failed attempts I’m trying to reset password but it won’t allow me to login to change it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/account-locked-out/cc03268d-5b64-438b-a2ec-20630350826e
  3. How can I find the source of an Active Directory Locked out user?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I find the source of an Active Directory Locked out user?: Hello all...I'm writing to see if someone can shed some light on a tricky account locked user issue I'm having.The user in question's AD account will get locked out randomly and repeatedly throughout the day. Her phone credentials are fine - no services etc running her...
  4. How can I find the source of an Active Directory Locked out user?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How can I find the source of an Active Directory Locked out user?: Hello all...I'm writing to see if someone can shed some light on a tricky account locked user issue I'm having.The user in question's AD account will get locked out randomly and repeatedly throughout the day. Her phone credentials are fine - no services etc running her...
  5. Locked out of account?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Locked out of account?: I am locked out of my account on both Windows 10 and MSN Explorer due to me or my computer losing/forgetting my password. I can still access Windows 10 mail through the icon on the taskbar.I have been through the exercise of requesting a password reset code sent to my phone...
  6. Locked out of account?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Locked out of account?: I am locked out of my account on both Windows 10 and MSN Explorer due to me or my computer losing/forgetting my password. I can still access Windows 10 mail through the icon on the taskbar.I have been through the exercise of requesting a password reset code sent to my phone...
  7. locked out of account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    locked out of account: When trying to reset my password or pin, I am locked out before I finish entering the requested information once. It does not send me a verification code via email. But does send a verification code via text message. When I call the 800 642 7676 it identifies the caller as...
  8. locked out of account

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    locked out of account: When trying to reset my password or pin, I am locked out before I finish entering the requested information once. It does not send me a verification code via email. But does send a verification code via text message. When I call the 800 642 7676 it identifies the caller as...
  9. Locked out of account

Locked out of account: I was locked out of my microsoft account for "violating the terms of service".I looked through they're reasons why you can be locked out, and I hadn't done anything related to sending malware, phishing, or messing with Microsoft.I did however several times redeem Robux for...
  10. Active Directory User Account

Active Directory User Account: Active Directory user account logs in fine on a computer that already have the user's profile but when the user logs in into a new computer that doesn't have a profile it gives user name and password incorrect. the new computer is added to the domain, and I have tried to...