Windows 10: Active Directory Administrative Center won't run in Windows 10 Pro 1803

Discus and support Active Directory Administrative Center won't run in Windows 10 Pro 1803 in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hi, I recently updated my Surface Pro 4 to Windows 10 Pro 1803 and reinstalled RSAT for 1803. Unfortunately when I start ADAC it just hang in task... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Sergey Yun, Aug 3, 2018.

1. Active Directory Administrative Center won't run in Windows 10 Pro 1803

Hi,

I recently updated my Surface Pro 4 to Windows 10 Pro 1803 and reinstalled RSAT for 1803.

Unfortunately when I start ADAC it just hang in task manager with about 30% CPU usage for 5-10 minutes and disappears without anything showing on the screen. Couldn't find any event logs related to it and any thing else that could help to detect a problem.

Is anyone else saw similar issue with ADAC?

tyia

:)

Sergey Yun, Aug 3, 2018

2. Active Directory Administrative Center

Well, you are less likely to get help here, since these are consumer forums dealing mostly with client Windows 10 issues, not Active Directory and IT Professional related problems. You can try the IT Pro forums.

Technet forums - Windows 10 General - Microsoft

https://social.technet.microsoft.com/Forums/en-...

Andre Da Costa, Aug 3, 2018
  3. tamo Win User
    iPhone won,t connect win 10 Pro

Active Directory Administrative Center won't run in Windows 10 Pro 1803 [​IMG]

tamo, Aug 3, 2018
  4. tamo Win User

Active Directory Administrative Center won't run in Windows 10 Pro 1803

iPhone won,t connect win 10 Pro

Active Directory Administrative Center won't run in Windows 10 Pro 1803 [​IMG]

tamo, Aug 3, 2018
Thema:

Active Directory Administrative Center won't run in Windows 10 Pro 1803

1. Active Directory Administrative Center won't run in Windows 10 Pro 1803 - Similar Threads - Active Directory Administrative

2. why won't windows 10 pro activate?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    why won't windows 10 pro activate?: i just purchased windows 10 pro from amazon. It is for a rig i built that has never had an OS install on it before. I installed the program from the provided USB and used the product key. I am being told that windows can not activate, and i have been provided 2 different...
  3. Active Directory Administrative Center - AD groups not opening

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Active Directory Administrative Center - AD groups not opening: Hi all! I have an issue where I am unable to open groups via Active Directory Administrative Center on a Windows Server machine, no error but just hangs instead, no window opens visibly but does show a dead window when you hover over its icon in the taskbar. Doesn't affect...
  4. Active Directory Administrative Center - AD groups not opening

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Active Directory Administrative Center - AD groups not opening: Hi all! I have an issue where I am unable to open groups via Active Directory Administrative Center on a Windows Server machine, no error but just hangs instead, no window opens visibly but does show a dead window when you hover over its icon in the taskbar. Doesn't affect...
  5. Active Directory Administrative Center - AD groups not opening

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  6. windows 10 pro won't activate

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    windows 10 pro won't activate: I built a new computer and installed windows 10 pro. I went to Microsoft to purchase a license. Whether my mistake or MS store I purchased a full download and key. When I downloaded the OS and key it immediately started to install on top of the previous install as an...
  7. Windows 10 Pro Won't activate

Windows 10 Pro Won't activate: We have not used this computer for a while, we come back and it is not working. We replaced the RAM and BIOS Battery in the Computer and now it is working fine, only problem is it says it's not activated. We ran a scan to check what the key is and it's a Windows 10 Pro...
  8. Windows 10 won't boot after connecting Active Directory

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 won't boot after connecting Active Directory: After joining my Windows 10 PC to our domain, the Windows start button won't work and it won't boot after restart. It's stuck on a black screen with the circles revolving. I've gone through multiple hardware replacements and Windows 10 images. Any ideas how to fix this?...
  9. Windows 10 Pro Active Directory Service limitation.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 Pro Active Directory Service limitation.: can i know the recommendation and limitations of enabling active directory service in windows 10 Pro https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-pro-active-directory-service-limitation/5546f82c-e2f6-40e5-9f7b-8051433ec14b
  10. Windows 10 Pro Won't Activate

Windows 10 Pro Won't Activate: Hi Everyone, I'm new to this site and this is my first post. It looks like a great site. My PC was running Windows 7 Ultimate and I wanted to upgrade to Windows 10. Unfortunately, my PC was in a perpetual "Reboot to finish installing updates" state, so I was unable to...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. active directory administrative center win 10

2. active directory administrative center 1809

3. active directory administrative center location in WIndow 10

4. active directory administrative center win 10 not running,
  5. install active directory administrative center 2018,
  6. adac not working active directory,
  7. win 10 adac,
  8. dsac.exe unable to start,
  9. ADAC win 10,
  10. active directory administrative center is not working,
  11. microsoft adac launches without window,