Windows 10: Active Directory Desktop

Discus and support Active Directory Desktop in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hi, i will explain the situation.We have 20 people per one pc, In the past we had one windows local user account for those 20 people.. Now they have to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Foxxx1, Dec 10, 2021.

1. Foxxx1 Win User

Active Directory Desktop

Hi, i will explain the situation.We have 20 people per one pc, In the past we had one windows local user account for those 20 people.. Now they have to start using active directory accounts , so they will have 20 AD account per PC.Everything is set up but the main problem is with their documents, they was used to have one account so everyone had access to desktop,there they have documents, now when they have 20 accounts per pc, each of them has his own desktop , i dont know how to share those documents in way that they will see them on desktop so everyone of them can edit/delete/ add new docu

:)

Foxxx1, Dec 10, 2021
  2. Drone Win User

Directory Size Utility

First of all nice utility, Mindweaver!
    Second of all, it's so nice to see that this section ain't dead.

I have a few questions/suggestions, maybe you'd want to see ...
    • maybe you rename Get Folder button caption to something more intuitive? Add Folder, Get Folder Size, Check Folder Size or something like that?
    • Could you add subfolder files to the right pane? (it can be a tickbox with include sub dirs)
    • maybe you also add export list to excel?
    • there's delete file button maybe you add delete folder button too?
    • and finally maybe you can add UP button for directories?

Drone, Dec 10, 2021
  3. Directory Size Utility

New! Directory Size Utility BETA v1.1

New features!
    • New button icons!
    • New Total selected directory size!
    • Made the Exit button text bigger!
    Download here

Mindweaver, Dec 10, 2021
  4. Active Directory Desktop

Directory Size Utility

Is that the one for download in the original post? You should list the version up for download. *Toast :toast:

stinger608, Dec 10, 2021
Thema:

Active Directory Desktop

1. Active Directory Desktop - Similar Threads - Active Directory Desktop

2. Active directory

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Active directory: We have a little bit problematic here. We are seeing names in our active directory. There are some computer names that we cant track so we need to configure and remove it in our directory. How can we remove it if we can see those names?...
  3. Active directory

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Active directory: We have a little bit problematic here. We are seeing names in our active directory. There are some computer names that we cant track so we need to configure and remove it in our directory. How can we remove it if we can see those names?...
  4. Active directory

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  5. Active Directory Desktop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Active Directory Desktop: Hi, i will explain the situation.We have 20 people per one pc, In the past we had one windows local user account for those 20 people.. Now they have to start using active directory accounts , so they will have 20 AD account per PC.Everything is set up but the main problem is...
  6. Active Directory Desktop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Active Directory Desktop: Hi, i will explain the situation.We have 20 people per one pc, In the past we had one windows local user account for those 20 people.. Now they have to start using active directory accounts , so they will have 20 AD account per PC.Everything is set up but the main problem is...
  7. Desktop directory not valid

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Desktop directory not valid: Hey there. I recently built a pc with a hard disk so I wanted to put the desktop in it. I did it through the properties and moved it to H:/User/username/Desktop Now if I try to open files from the desktop it gives me an error and says that the directory is not valid. If I...
  8. how to active mfa on active directory users or on remote desktop ?

how to active mfa on active directory users or on remote desktop ?: Hello Dears, Good Day, how to active mfa on active directory users or on remote desktop ? is there any apps or tools for this ? which one you recommended ? Br, Ahmed Maxsood . please note , I opened this ticket before but I don't find it Thanks...
  9. MFA with active directory and remote desktops

MFA with active directory and remote desktops: Good Day Dears, is there any software or tools can support MFA Multi-factor authentication with active directory users sign-in or with remote desktop ? which one is the best ?...
  10. active directory

in Windows 10 Customization
    active directory: hello anyone is there software that will allow win 10 pro to become a domain controller or something similar to active directory. thanks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-other_settings/active-directory/3eeeb3fe-2fbe-4a86-aa64-41f9948c631c