Windows 10: Active Directory, Exchange Server, File Server Management/Assessment Tool

Discus and support Active Directory, Exchange Server, File Server Management/Assessment Tool in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hi, I am currently working on a project in which Active Directory, Microsoft Exchange Server and File Server has to be reviewed on Windows Server... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by SusannaThomas, Oct 15, 2018.

1. Active Directory, Exchange Server, File Server Management/Assessment Tool

Hi,

I am currently working on a project in which Active Directory, Microsoft Exchange Server and File Server has to be reviewed on Windows Server 2012 R2. I have tried different tools trial version namely AD Manager Plus, IT Environment health scanner, MaxPowersoft Active Directory Reports Lite, NetIQ, Solar winds, Sekscheck, Enterprise Reporter, Lepide Auditor.

The requirement is that our client is not allowing us to install any tool on Target Servers, so we are looking for a tool that can be installed on Windows 10 workstation (connected to servers) and can get the detailed information for review and assessment of the target servers. The review includes following based on best practices:
    1- Configuration Review
    2- Architecture/Design Review
    3- Security Review

Can anyone suggest me a tool that can be installed on a remote workstation connected to the Active Directory, Exchange Server and File Server for the above mentioned review purpose.

Thanks

:)

SusannaThomas, Oct 15, 2018

2. Exchange Support For Windows Server 2016

Exchange Support For Windows Server 2016

Source: https://blogs.technet.microsoft.com/...s-server-2016/

Cluster Head, Oct 15, 2018
  3. watts289 Win User
    Outlook 2010 , exchange server issue

Hi guys,

Maybe someone here can help me. I have a thinkpad t410 laptop with Win 7 Professional on it. I had outlook 2010 installed without issue and was using it with exchange (2007?) with no issues. I just set up a spare tower with core 2 duo with 4 gb ram with server 2003 then utilized virtual server to setup a second server with DNS and active directory with no issues. I logged in on my new domain account on my laptop and attempted to set up the exchange account. It wont connect to it. It works fine on my local account but not the domain account. So I uninstalled office and re-installed it. Still cant connect. Is this a domain issue? The exchange server is in a different domain in a different building.

(basically the active directory is home, exchange is at work) and no my laptop is not affiliated with the domain the exchange server is on.

thanks.

watts289, Oct 15, 2018
  4. Brink Win User

Active Directory, Exchange Server, File Server Management/Assessment Tool

Remote Server Administration Tools for Windows 10

Source: Remote Server Administration Tools for Windows 10 | Ask Premier Field Engineering (PFE) Platforms

Brink, Oct 15, 2018
Thema:

Active Directory, Exchange Server, File Server Management/Assessment Tool

1. Active Directory, Exchange Server, File Server Management/Assessment Tool - Similar Threads - Active Directory Exchange

2. Active Directory and Exchange Server Upgrade Issues

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Active Directory and Exchange Server Upgrade Issues: Hi Guys,for your assistance pleaseOur Company is currently running a Windows Server 2008 AD,DNS,FILESERVER, WSUS linked to a Windows Exchanged Server 2013. Domain name is sample.com.ph user account in AD: *** Email address is removed for privacy *** email address: *** Email...
  3. Active Directory and Exchange Server Upgrade Issues

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Active Directory and Exchange Server Upgrade Issues: Hi Guys,for your assistance pleaseOur Company is currently running a Windows Server 2008 AD,DNS,FILESERVER, WSUS linked to a Windows Exchanged Server 2013. Domain name is sample.com.ph user account in AD: *** Email address is removed for privacy *** email address: *** Email...
  4. Windows Server 2019 Active directory

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Server 2019 Active directory: I have windows 2019 Active directory server on premises, and with the same domain name we have web hosting server hosted on AWS when we are trying to access website not able to open website in local network, if i change network it is accessible...
  5. Windows Server 2019 Active directory

Windows Server 2019 Active directory: I have windows 2019 Active directory server on premises, and with the same domain name we have web hosting server hosted on AWS when we are trying to access website not able to open website in local network, if i change network it is accessible...
  6. Windows Server 2019 Active directory

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  7. Exchange Server

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Exchange Server: I'm a C# developer and I'm working on App for Exchange Server to backup and restore Mailboxes.My application was working good till last week. I ran the windows update then my app stopped working completely. I'm getting below the Error while retrieving mailboxes: Error: The...
  8. Exchange Server

Exchange Server: I'm a C# developer and I'm working on App for Exchange Server to backup and restore Mailboxes.My application was working good till last week. I ran the windows update then my app stopped working completely. I'm getting below the Error while retrieving mailboxes: Error: The...
  9. Exchange Server 2013 files

in Browsers and Email
    Exchange Server 2013 files: Need osttopst converter for Exchange Server 2013 files. Old converters do not work with new 2013 format. I want to convert new format .ost files in .pst files because Microsoft Domain controller is not available. 79030
  10. BSOD Exchange Server

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD Exchange Server: Got a BSOD on an Exchange server today, Windows 2008 R2. I was just looking around the exchange management console and the machine disconnected me, I went into VMWare, opened the console and it had BSOD on me. I managed to run the minidump file in windbg and get the...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. sekschrk