Windows 10: Active Directory - How to retrieve User login history, success and failures, VPN logins /...

Discus and support Active Directory - How to retrieve User login history, success and failures, VPN logins /... in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Active Directory - How can I retrieve User login history, login successes, and login failures, VPN logins / On-Site Domain Controller logins events... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by SriniHZ, Jan 11, 2021.

1. SriniHZ Win User

Active Directory - How to retrieve User login history, success and failures, VPN logins /...

Active Directory -

How can I retrieve User login history, login successes, and login failures, VPN logins / On-Site Domain Controller logins events etc. using remote SQL queries -- of course after Authentication to MSFT AD server completed etc.?

Any pointers is appreciated.

:)

SriniHZ, Jan 11, 2021
  2. P4-630 Win User

Website login

You could either use REALM authentication or just by a webpage form and a db which stores the users login credentials

When you use REALM you will have a protected directory on the server, with a login by a webpage you have to "password protect" your pages

P4-630, Jan 11, 2021
  3. Can't login with Microsoft account in Active Directory repair mode

msconfig->boot->safeboot->Active Directory repair

I have multiple profile and in ADr mode I don't see the ms account the list.

Why I can't login in Active Directory repair mode with a Microsoft account in my user profile?

BTW :I have this issue since Win.8

Belarmino Vicenzo, Jan 11, 2021
  4. Active Directory - How to retrieve User login history, success and failures, VPN logins /...

How can I get this mapped drive to reauthenticat at login

I'm trying to get this mapped drive on an xp machine to reauthenticate when the computer reboots or is logged back in. The account the user uses is on a domain that is currently unavailable (server failure). The physical drive being mapped is on the other server which has the other domain here.

Now i can login as another user i create on the domain, check reconnect at login no problem. But the next day files won't open unless she clicks the drive and enters the user password there. its not a big intervention, but id like it to be seemless.

Suggestions?

Hybrid_theory, Jan 11, 2021
Thema:

Active Directory - How to retrieve User login history, success and failures, VPN logins /...

1. Active Directory - How to retrieve User login history, success and failures, VPN logins /... - Similar Threads - Active Directory retrieve

2. Login failure

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Login failure: In my case I don’t have any other sign options just the pin nor I have any other user too now how can I do it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/login-failure/ef223f29-8b93-4f0a-95a2-a28a303f6ba8
  3. Login failure

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Login failure: In my case I don’t have any other sign options just the pin nor I have any other user too now how can I do it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/login-failure/ef223f29-8b93-4f0a-95a2-a28a303f6ba8
  4. How to retrieve the list of users in active directory by power shell

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to retrieve the list of users in active directory by power shell: Hi,I will like to know how to retrieve all the users exists in the active directory by powershell.Your help is much appreciated :Thanks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-retrieve-the-list-of-users-in-active/53f9723d-82a3-4d5d-98f4-de6f7ba07c10
  5. How to retrieve the list of users in active directory by power shell

How to retrieve the list of users in active directory by power shell: Hi,I will like to know how to retrieve all the users exists in the active directory by powershell.Your help is much appreciated :Thanks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-retrieve-the-list-of-users-in-active/53f9723d-82a3-4d5d-98f4-de6f7ba07c10
  6. VPN at Windows Login

in Windows 10 Gaming
    VPN at Windows Login: Is there any way to establish a VPN connection on Windows before user login, in order to help complete joining a PC to a domain controller that is far away from the office?Windows 10 Pro....
  7. VPN at Windows Login

VPN at Windows Login: Is there any way to establish a VPN connection on Windows before user login, in order to help complete joining a PC to a domain controller that is far away from the office?Windows 10 Pro....
  8. Show multiple active directory users on win 10 login screen

in Windows 10 Customization
    Show multiple active directory users on win 10 login screen: I would like to list on windows 10 sign in screen the employees who are using the computer. Currently it only lists the last logged on and "Other User", I need everyone's profile to show, just like when multiple users lock their current session and someone else logs in....
  9. Login failure

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Login failure: Hey. I hope someone can help with my problem. Late at nifht i had an option to update and shutdown my computer so i did that. Today when i wanted to get behind my computer i couldnt login, and said my password was wrong, then i wanted to reset it, but i got a message up...
  10. Login successful. Login unsuccessful...?

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Login successful. Login unsuccessful...?: Hi, I have this 'problem' every time I login on my computer. After writing my password and clicking the button welcome-screen flashes and then there comes a message saying something like: Logon successful. Last you logged on this account interactively was dd.mm.yyyy....