Windows 10: Active Directory User Account

Discus and support Active Directory User Account in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Active Directory user account logs in fine on a computer that already have the user's profile but when the user logs in into a new computer that... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by MoffatMoswane, Aug 21, 2018.

1. MoffatMoswane Win User

Active Directory User Account

Active Directory user account logs in fine on a computer that already have the user's profile but when the user logs in into a new computer that doesn't have a profile it gives user name and password incorrect. the new computer is added to the domain, and I have tried to reset the password but the new password only works on the computer that have a profile already and still says incorrect on the new computer.

:)

MoffatMoswane, Aug 21, 2018
  2. Kreij Win User

Current active users that are friends

The other reason I suggested this is that users can add characters to their username that are not alphanumeric (e.g. user*). This confuses things somewhat when looking at the list.

Kreij, Aug 21, 2018
  3. Belarmino Vicenzo Win User
    Can't login with Microsoft account in Active Directory repair mode

msconfig->boot->safeboot->Active Directory repair

I have multiple profile and in ADr mode I don't see the ms account the list.

Why I can't login in Active Directory repair mode with a Microsoft account in my user profile?

BTW :I have this issue since Win.8

Belarmino Vicenzo, Aug 21, 2018
  4. Vesao Win User

Remove account

I suggest you backup your personalized files first before removing the account.
    To delete an account, follow these steps:
    • Press WIN + X keys and click Command Prompt (Admin) from the menu.
    • Type the following command and press Enter. Replace test with the name of your sister's account. Code: net user test /del[/quote]

Vesao, Aug 21, 2018
Thema:

1. Active Directory User Account - Similar Threads - Active Directory User

2. active directory

in Windows 10 Customization
    active directory: hello anyone is there software that will allow win 10 pro to become a domain controller or something similar to active directory. thanks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-other_settings/active-directory/3eeeb3fe-2fbe-4a86-aa64-41f9948c631c
  3. How can I delete only one user in "Active Directory"?

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    How can I delete only one user in "Active Directory"?: A Windows server 2012 R2 Datacenter is configured as Domain Controller. In "Active Directory Users and Computers" a domain is defined. In that domain a "group" (zone) is defined and in that group an "users group". In that "users group" several users (accounts) are defined....
  4. How can I delete only one user in "Active Directory"?

in Windows 10 Support
    How can I delete only one user in "Active Directory"?: A Windows server 2012 R2 Datacenter is configured as Domain Controller. In "Active Directory Users and Computers" a domain is defined. In that domain a "group" (zone) is defined and in that group an "users group". In that "users group" several users (accounts) are defined....
  5. Active Directory Users and Computers

Active Directory Users and Computers: I have my Windows 10 display language and input keyboard language set to Swedish. I work with Windows Directory Services alot and I want the display language of Active Directory to be different than my Windows Display Language. I want to set it to English. I have tried...
  6. Windows updates removing Active Directory

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows updates removing Active Directory: Hi, I'm working with our domain - and every time that there is an update from windows 10 it's remove the dsa.msc command ( Active Directory Users and Computers ) so i need to reinstall it. I think it's connected to the "build" upgrades but i just want you to fix it so it...
  7. Can't login with Microsoft account in Active Directory repair mode

Can't login with Microsoft account in Active Directory repair mode: msconfig->boot->safeboot->Active Directory repair I have multiple profile and in ADr mode I don't see the ms account the list. Why I can't login in Active Directory repair mode with a Microsoft account in my user profile? BTW :I have this issue since Win.8...
  8. Hiding an active User Account in Windows 10?

Hiding an active User Account in Windows 10?: Q. I am wondering if there is a way to actively hide a user account in Computer Management in Users without the account actually being disabled? So that basically unless you are actually signing into this account, nobody from the outside knows that the account exists....
  9. Rename the "User" Directory

Rename the "User" Directory: I moved my Users folder from C:\ to D:\ via C:\>Robocopy /xj /Mir /Move /CopyAll C:\Users D:\Users C:\>RMdir C:\Users /s /q and creating a Junction C:\> MkLink /j C:\Users D:\Users All fine and dandy until I had to reinstall windows again. I renamed D:\Users to...
  10. Admin user directory truncated name!!

Admin user directory truncated name!!: I've got my Win10 user account info displayed, it's an admin account and there is my outlook email account attached. When I drill down to my user directory in file explorer under users the directory name is my first name truncated. So for example if the admin account was...