Windows 10: Active Directory User Account

Discus and support Active Directory User Account in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Active Directory user account logs in fine on a computer that already have the user's profile but when the user logs in into a new computer that... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by MoffatMoswane, Aug 21, 2018.

1. Active Directory User Account

Active Directory user account logs in fine on a computer that already have the user's profile but when the user logs in into a new computer that doesn't have a profile it gives user name and password incorrect. the new computer is added to the domain, and I have tried to reset the password but the new password only works on the computer that have a profile already and still says incorrect on the new computer.

:)

MoffatMoswane, Aug 21, 2018
  2. Kreij Win User

Current active users that are friends

The other reason I suggested this is that users can add characters to their username that are not alphanumeric (e.g. user*). This confuses things somewhat when looking at the list.

Kreij, Aug 21, 2018
  3. Can't login with Microsoft account in Active Directory repair mode

msconfig->boot->safeboot->Active Directory repair

I have multiple profile and in ADr mode I don't see the ms account the list.

Why I can't login in Active Directory repair mode with a Microsoft account in my user profile?

BTW :I have this issue since Win.8

Belarmino Vicenzo, Aug 21, 2018
  4. Vesao Win User

Active Directory User Account

Remove account

I suggest you backup your personalized files first before removing the account.
    To delete an account, follow these steps:
    • Press WIN + X keys and click Command Prompt (Admin) from the menu.
    • Type the following command and press Enter. Replace test with the name of your sister's account. Code: net user test /del[/quote]

Vesao, Aug 21, 2018
Thema:

Active Directory User Account

1. Active Directory User Account - Similar Threads - Active Directory User

2. Active Directory Shared Account Password Reset

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Active Directory Shared Account Password Reset: Hello! I have been browsing the internet for a while but was unable to find a solution to this one. Obviously resetting an AD password for one user is simple. But what if for example there was a computer in an imaginary company and there were 10 users who used the...
  3. Change lockscreen for all the users computer using active directory.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Change lockscreen for all the users computer using active directory.: Hello dears, I'm writting here because i can't find a solution. I've been searching on google in multiple forums and other sites for a script powershell but i can't find where is my mistake. Here is my code : Import-Module ActiveDirectory $computers =...
  4. Active Directory Users And Computers – Get It And Use It

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Active Directory Users And Computers – Get It And Use It: Last Updated on April 24, 2019In this guide, we will talk about a feature available only in Windows 10 Professional and Enterprise versions: It’s Active Directory Users and Computers. This feature is originally a part of Windows Server’s Administrative Tools, but Microsoft...
  5. Can't login in a user that has a email account associated in Active Directory Repair

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Can't login in a user that has a email account associated in Active Directory Repair: I can't see on logon screen my user account that has a Microsoft Account associated when I I reboot to Active Directory Repair mode. I just doesn't show. However, if I login to another user, I can't see it, but when I click to login, it goes to login screen and the account...
  6. active directory

active directory: hello anyone is there software that will allow win 10 pro to become a domain controller or something similar to active directory. thanks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-other_settings/active-directory/3eeeb3fe-2fbe-4a86-aa64-41f9948c631c
  7. How can I delete only one user in "Active Directory"?

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    How can I delete only one user in "Active Directory"?: A Windows server 2012 R2 Datacenter is configured as Domain Controller. In "Active Directory Users and Computers" a domain is defined. In that domain a "group" (zone) is defined and in that group an "users group". In that "users group" several users (accounts) are defined....
  8. Active Directory Users and Computers

Active Directory Users and Computers: I have my Windows 10 display language and input keyboard language set to Swedish. I work with Windows Directory Services alot and I want the display language of Active Directory to be different than my Windows Display Language. I want to set it to English. I have tried...
  9. Can't login with Microsoft account in Active Directory repair mode

Can't login with Microsoft account in Active Directory repair mode: msconfig->boot->safeboot->Active Directory repair I have multiple profile and in ADr mode I don't see the ms account the list. Why I can't login in Active Directory repair mode with a Microsoft account in my user profile? BTW :I have this issue since Win.8...
  10. Rename the "User" Directory

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Rename the "User" Directory: I moved my Users folder from C:\ to D:\ via C:\>Robocopy /xj /Mir /Move /CopyAll C:\Users D:\Users C:\>RMdir C:\Users /s /q and creating a Junction C:\> MkLink /j C:\Users D:\Users All fine and dandy until I had to reinstall windows again. I renamed D:\Users to...