Windows 10: Active Directory user unable to connect to computer connected to the domain.

Discus and support Active Directory user unable to connect to computer connected to the domain. in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hello,In one of the offices of our firm we are experiencing issues with I suppose the Domain Controller. On one of the computers User 1 is unable to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Boyan Kehayov, Jun 14, 2022.

1. Active Directory user unable to connect to computer connected to the domain.

Hello,In one of the offices of our firm we are experiencing issues with I suppose the Domain Controller. On one of the computers User 1 is unable to sign in with their AD account on PC 1. User 2 has no issues logging in. At the same time User 1 has no issues logging in on PC 2. Not every computer in the office has this issue and not every AD user. All computers are connected in the same network and the same Domain. All users are Members Of the DomainUser group we have.

:)

Boyan Kehayov, Jun 14, 2022

2. Setting up a Logon Script through Active Directory Users and Computers in Windows Server 2016 r2

Hi All,

I have Server 2012 r2 and some 100 users are connected to my domain, I need to push a login script through Active Directory Users and Computers in Windows Server 2016 r2 to all the user's machine (Windows7 & Windows 10). Please suggest me steps to do this.

praveenr_915, Jun 14, 2022
  3. Active Directory Computers list

Hello,

I am trying to add an organizational unit to the active directory I created on my windows server 2016. However, I realize that there is no computer in the active directory computer list on my DNS domain
    (Server Manager > Tools > AD Users and Computer > domain > Computers). I did set up ADDS, DNS and DHCP through server manager. Changed the Network settings, changed the system name. Every possible thing has been tried, but I fail to understand why there is
    no computer in the active directory computer list on my DNS domain. The Domain name and the full computer name (Name.DomainName.com) does show up in the system properties. Please help me out.

HarshaDubba, Jun 14, 2022
  4. Active Directory user unable to connect to computer connected to the domain.

active domain

Hello,

There are ways to view your computer's domain name in Windows 10. You can follow the steps below to view your computer's domain name (If your computer is connected to a domain):

• Right-click on the Start button and select System.
    • Click on the Advance system settings link on the left pane.
    • On the Advance system settings window, you can see the
      Domain column
      with the domain name if you computer is
      connected to a domain
      or Workgroup if you computer is
      connected to a workgroup

To join an active domain, you need to take note of the following:

• A User Account on the Domain.
    • Name of Domain.
    • Computer running Windows 10 Pro or Enterprise/Education editions.
    • Domain Controller must be running Windows Server 2003 (functional level or later).

• On the Windows 10 PC go to Settings > System > About then click
      Join a domain.
    • Enter the Domain name and click Next.
    • Enter account information which is used to authenticate on the Domain then click
      OK.
    • Wait while your computer is authenticated on the Domain.
    • Click Next.
    • And then you’ll need to restart your computer to complete the process.
    • When the sign in screen appears, you will notice the
      DOMAIN\User account
      is displayed. Enter your password and you will now be logged onto your Domain.

You will notice that once you are connected to the Domain, the About settings no longer list options that were presented before. This is because your computer is centrally managed by the server.

Should you have further questions, please let us know.

Jefferson Ore, Jun 14, 2022
Thema:

Active Directory user unable to connect to computer connected to the domain.

1. Active Directory user unable to connect to computer connected to the domain. - Similar Threads - Active Directory user

2. Permission to modify Domain Admin user Active Directory

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Permission to modify Domain Admin user Active Directory: Hello everyone, we need to give helpdesk users the ability to reset/unlock/delete etc all users in the AD domain.Currently, by delegating domain control, they can only do this for users with permissions lower than theirs, but for users with the same permissions or higher they...
  3. Permission to modify Domain Admin user Active Directory

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Permission to modify Domain Admin user Active Directory: Hello everyone, we need to give helpdesk users the ability to reset/unlock/delete etc all users in the AD domain.Currently, by delegating domain control, they can only do this for users with permissions lower than theirs, but for users with the same permissions or higher they...
  4. Move AD Users to another domain in Active Directory

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Move AD Users to another domain in Active Directory: Hi Everyone, Can any one help me here!!There any option on the Move AD Users to another domain in Active Directory??Regards Praveen https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/move-ad-users-to-another-domain-in-active/9599c5ef-6840-44e6-a2b2-4eb7649fb3a2
  5. Active Directory user unable to connect to computer connected to the domain.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Active Directory user unable to connect to computer connected to the domain.: Hello,In one of the offices of our firm we are experiencing issues with I suppose the Domain Controller. On one of the computers User 1 is unable to sign in with their AD account on PC 1. User 2 has no issues logging in. At the same time User 1 has no issues logging in on PC...
  6. Active Directory user unable to connect to computer connected to the domain.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Active Directory user unable to connect to computer connected to the domain.: Hello,In one of the offices of our firm we are experiencing issues with I suppose the Domain Controller. On one of the computers User 1 is unable to sign in with their AD account on PC 1. User 2 has no issues logging in. At the same time User 1 has no issues logging in on PC...
  7. Connecting to rdp - domain user

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Connecting to rdp - domain user: I connect to the Windows 10 Professional with Microsoft Remote Desktop app for MacOS - on my Windows PC, I've account created by logging to Windows with my work credentials, name@company.com - which I understand is domain account(but the remote computer is not in domain...
  8. Could not connect to active directory.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Could not connect to active directory.: [IMG] https://preview.redd.it/2wfmvqmuykk61.png?width=760&format=png&auto=webp&s=40befeec965ef42c2973367e9e3d6186c04b4a73 I keep getting this error thing stuck in the corner of my screen with no way to get rid of it. Maybe some of you smart people knows whos the culprit...
  9. Active Directory Users and Computers

in Windows 10 Customization
    Active Directory Users and Computers: Saludos a tod@s. Me gustaria saber si desde Visual Basic Excel puedo hace una consulta a Active Directory Users and Computers para obtener el valor de un campo determinado como podría ser el del nombre. Espero noticias, gracias de ante mano!!!! - Greetings to all. I...
  10. Active Directory Users and Computers

in Windows 10 Customization
    Active Directory Users and Computers: I have my Windows 10 display language and input keyboard language set to Swedish. I work with Windows Directory Services alot and I want the display language of Active Directory to be different than my Windows Display Language. I want to set it to English. I have tried...