Windows 10: Active Directory Users and Computers

Discus and support Active Directory Users and Computers in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Saludos a tod@s. Me gustaria saber si desde Visual Basic Excel puedo hace una consulta a Active Directory Users and Computers para obtener el valor de... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by TlecasterVintage, Feb 14, 2020.

1. Active Directory Users and Computers

Saludos a tod@s.

Me gustaria saber si desde Visual Basic Excel puedo hace una consulta a Active Directory Users and Computers para obtener el valor de un campo determinado como podría ser el del nombre.

Espero noticias, gracias de ante mano!!!!

-

Greetings to all.

I would like to know if from Visual Basic Excel I can make a query to Active Directory Users and Computers to obtain a certain field such as the name.

I wait for news, thanks in advance.

:)

TlecasterVintage, Feb 14, 2020

2. Setting up a Logon Script through Active Directory Users and Computers in Windows Server 2016 r2

Hi All,

I have Server 2012 r2 and some 100 users are connected to my domain, I need to push a login script through Active Directory Users and Computers in Windows Server 2016 r2 to all the user's machine (Windows7 & Windows 10). Please suggest me steps to do this.

praveenr_915, Feb 14, 2020
  3. Active Directory Computers list

Hello,

I am trying to add an organizational unit to the active directory I created on my windows server 2016. However, I realize that there is no computer in the active directory computer list on my DNS domain
    (Server Manager > Tools > AD Users and Computer > domain > Computers). I did set up ADDS, DNS and DHCP through server manager. Changed the Network settings, changed the system name. Every possible thing has been tried, but I fail to understand why there is
    no computer in the active directory computer list on my DNS domain. The Domain name and the full computer name (Name.DomainName.com) does show up in the system properties. Please help me out.

HarshaDubba, Feb 14, 2020
  4. Kreij Win User

Active Directory Users and Computers

Current active users that are friends

The other reason I suggested this is that users can add characters to their username that are not alphanumeric (e.g. user*). This confuses things somewhat when looking at the list.

Kreij, Feb 14, 2020
Thema:

Active Directory Users and Computers

1. Active Directory Users and Computers - Similar Threads - Active Directory Users

2. RSAT tool AD Active directory users and computers

in Windows 10 Gaming
    RSAT tool AD Active directory users and computers: I have a new Windows 11 workstation and I have installed the RSAT tool AD users and computers. My display does not show icons or names but show the type of objects and descriptions but not the name or icon. I have looked and I have my view set to details and advance features....
  3. RSAT tool AD Active directory users and computers

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    RSAT tool AD Active directory users and computers: I have a new Windows 11 workstation and I have installed the RSAT tool AD users and computers. My display does not show icons or names but show the type of objects and descriptions but not the name or icon. I have looked and I have my view set to details and advance features....
  4. Active Directory user unable to connect to computer connected to the domain.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Active Directory user unable to connect to computer connected to the domain.: Hello,In one of the offices of our firm we are experiencing issues with I suppose the Domain Controller. On one of the computers User 1 is unable to sign in with their AD account on PC 1. User 2 has no issues logging in. At the same time User 1 has no issues logging in on PC...
  5. Active Directory Users and Computers not responding

in Windows 10 News
    Active Directory Users and Computers not responding: [ATTACH]If Active Directory Users and Computers (ADUC) is not responding or is slow to load on Windows Server or Windows 11/10 client machines, the solutions provided in this post can be applied to successfully resolve this issue on affected systems. When you try to start the...
  6. Convert Active Directory user to a local user

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Convert Active Directory user to a local user: I would like to know if it possible to convert a user from an AD to a local account on the same computer and if so how does one go about doing it? Thanks in advance....
  7. Change lockscreen for all the users computer using active directory.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Change lockscreen for all the users computer using active directory.: Hello dears, I'm writting here because i can't find a solution. I've been searching on google in multiple forums and other sites for a script powershell but i can't find where is my mistake. Here is my code : Import-Module ActiveDirectory $computers =...
  8. Active Directory Users And Computers – Get It And Use It

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Active Directory Users And Computers – Get It And Use It: Last Updated on April 24, 2019In this guide, we will talk about a feature available only in Windows 10 Professional and Enterprise versions: It’s Active Directory Users and Computers. This feature is originally a part of Windows Server’s Administrative Tools, but Microsoft...
  9. Active Directory Users and Computers

in Windows 10 Customization
    Active Directory Users and Computers: I have my Windows 10 display language and input keyboard language set to Swedish. I work with Windows Directory Services alot and I want the display language of Active Directory to be different than my Windows Display Language. I want to set it to English. I have tried...
  10. Active Directory User Account

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Active Directory User Account: Active Directory user account logs in fine on a computer that already have the user's profile but when the user logs in into a new computer that doesn't have a profile it gives user name and password incorrect. the new computer is added to the domain, and I have tried to...