Windows 10: active directory

Discus and support active directory in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; hello anyone is there software that will allow win 10 pro to become a domain controller or something similar to active directory. thanks... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by rich45, Sep 30, 2018.

1. rich45 Win User

active directory

hello

anyone is there software that will allow win 10 pro to become a domain controller or something similar to active directory.

thanks

:)

rich45, Sep 30, 2018
  2. Drone Win User

Directory Size Utility

First of all nice utility, Mindweaver!
    Second of all, it's so nice to see that this section ain't dead.

I have a few questions/suggestions, maybe you'd want to see ...
    • maybe you rename Get Folder button caption to something more intuitive? Add Folder, Get Folder Size, Check Folder Size or something like that?
    • Could you add subfolder files to the right pane? (it can be a tickbox with include sub dirs)
    • maybe you also add export list to excel?
    • there's delete file button maybe you add delete folder button too?
    • and finally maybe you can add UP button for directories?

Drone, Sep 30, 2018
  3. Mindweaver Win User
    Directory Size Utility

New! Directory Size Utility BETA v1.1

New features!
    • New button icons!
    • New Total selected directory size!
    • Made the Exit button text bigger!
    Download here

Mindweaver, Sep 30, 2018
  4. stinger608 Win User

active directory

Directory Size Utility

Is that the one for download in the original post? You should list the version up for download. *Toast :toast:

stinger608, Sep 30, 2018
Thema:

active directory

1. active directory - Similar Threads - active directory

2. microsoft active directory service unavailable windows 10

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    microsoft active directory service unavailable windows 10: How to correct printing problem affecting only MS Office for Student 2019 downloaded 08/16/2018. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-active-directory-service-unavailable/2507ac02-3dc3-4834-b0cb-fc045393e4df
  3. Windows 10 Mail with Exchange, Active Directory, and Internal Certificates

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 Mail with Exchange, Active Directory, and Internal Certificates: I have a Server 2012 R2 (functional) domain, with Exchange 2013. I also have an internal Certificate Authority that all of my client computers trust (certificate added to the Trusted Root Publishers store), and each user is also generated a certificate from our CA. For...
  4. Active Directory, Exchange Server, File Server Management/Assessment Tool

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Active Directory, Exchange Server, File Server Management/Assessment Tool: Hi, I am currently working on a project in which Active Directory, Microsoft Exchange Server and File Server has to be reviewed on Windows Server 2012 R2. I have tried different tools trial version namely AD Manager Plus, IT Environment health scanner, MaxPowersoft Active...
  5. why doesnt the active directory service work in the command prompt?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    why doesnt the active directory service work in the command prompt?: I was just wondering why the active directory services don't work in the command prompt.i have come to realize that this is quite a common issue.Im lost, could someone help me out?e help me out?...
  6. Windows 10 - 1809 update Active Directory error/can’t log in!

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows 10 - 1809 update Active Directory error/can’t log in!: Hey, So I have about 10 computers attached to a local NAS (Synology) as an Active Directory server. Let me point out that each of these computers has an ethernet connection to the server, is running an activated version of Win 10 Pro and has roaming profiles e.d. This all...
  7. How can I delete only one user in "Active Directory"?

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    How can I delete only one user in "Active Directory"?: A Windows server 2012 R2 Datacenter is configured as Domain Controller. In "Active Directory Users and Computers" a domain is defined. In that domain a "group" (zone) is defined and in that group an "users group". In that "users group" several users (accounts) are defined....
  8. How can I delete only one user in "Active Directory"?

in Windows 10 Support
    How can I delete only one user in "Active Directory"?: A Windows server 2012 R2 Datacenter is configured as Domain Controller. In "Active Directory Users and Computers" a domain is defined. In that domain a "group" (zone) is defined and in that group an "users group". In that "users group" several users (accounts) are defined....
  9. Active Directory Users and Computers

in Windows 10 Customization
    Active Directory Users and Computers: I have my Windows 10 display language and input keyboard language set to Swedish. I work with Windows Directory Services alot and I want the display language of Active Directory to be different than my Windows Display Language. I want to set it to English. I have tried...
  10. Active Directory User Account

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Active Directory User Account: Active Directory user account logs in fine on a computer that already have the user's profile but when the user logs in into a new computer that doesn't have a profile it gives user name and password incorrect. the new computer is added to the domain, and I have tried to...