Windows 10: active directory

Discus and support active directory in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; hello anyone is there software that will allow win 10 pro to become a domain controller or something similar to active directory. thanks... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by rich45, Sep 30, 2018.

1. rich45 Win User

active directory

hello

anyone is there software that will allow win 10 pro to become a domain controller or something similar to active directory.

thanks

:)

rich45, Sep 30, 2018
  2. Drone Win User

Directory Size Utility

First of all nice utility, Mindweaver!
    Second of all, it's so nice to see that this section ain't dead.

I have a few questions/suggestions, maybe you'd want to see ...
    • maybe you rename Get Folder button caption to something more intuitive? Add Folder, Get Folder Size, Check Folder Size or something like that?
    • Could you add subfolder files to the right pane? (it can be a tickbox with include sub dirs)
    • maybe you also add export list to excel?
    • there's delete file button maybe you add delete folder button too?
    • and finally maybe you can add UP button for directories?

Drone, Sep 30, 2018
  3. Directory Size Utility

New! Directory Size Utility BETA v1.1

New features!
    • New button icons!
    • New Total selected directory size!
    • Made the Exit button text bigger!
    Download here

Mindweaver, Sep 30, 2018
  4. active directory

Directory Size Utility

Is that the one for download in the original post? You should list the version up for download. *Toast :toast:

stinger608, Sep 30, 2018
Thema:

active directory

1. active directory - Similar Threads - active directory

2. Could not connect to active directory.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Could not connect to active directory.: [IMG] https://preview.redd.it/2wfmvqmuykk61.png?width=760&format=png&auto=webp&s=40befeec965ef42c2973367e9e3d6186c04b4a73 I keep getting this error thing stuck in the corner of my screen with no way to get rid of it. Maybe some of you smart people knows whos the culprit...
  3. Joining Windows 10 to Synology Active Directory Domain

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Joining Windows 10 to Synology Active Directory Domain: I'm trying to join a domain that resides on my Synology NAS. When trying to join the domain I'm getting the following message: [ATTACH] I've also tried joining the domain using the "Network ID" button and I get the following message: [ATTACH] I'm running Windows 10...
  4. Active Directory disable usage of network connections using USB Port - but need USB for...

Active Directory disable usage of network connections using USB Port - but need USB for...: Employee using cell phone with USB cable for network connection to get around Firewall and internet filtering restrictions. Need to restrict but allow other approved USB devices like camera's - keyboard & mice...
  5. Windows Hello and active directories

Windows Hello and active directories: How exactly does Windows Hello work with active directory solutions? Does Windows Hello support other ADs like Amazon AD or Google AD? submitted by /u/ssjbrysonuchiha [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/l9ukej/windows_hello_and_active_directories/
  6. Adding windows 10 PC to azure active directory

in Windows 10 Customization
    Adding windows 10 PC to azure active directory: I am designing AD solution for small company having 5 users. I am looking at option to add users PC directly to Azure AD instead of installing on premise AD. I need confirmation if we can do that. if it is possible, do we need configure any additional services or servers on...
  7. Using Biometrics in Active Directory

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Using Biometrics in Active Directory: I have tried setting GPO to allow for use of Biometrics in AD authentication to no success. Someone help? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/using-biometrics-in-active-directory/869fc004-b40a-4f9e-b809-c1912e0515dc
  8. Active Directory - How to retrieve User login history, success and failures, VPN logins /...

in Windows 10 Customization
    Active Directory - How to retrieve User login history, success and failures, VPN logins /...: Active Directory - How can I retrieve User login history, login successes, and login failures, VPN logins / On-Site Domain Controller logins events etc. using remote SQL queries -- of course after Authentication to MSFT AD server completed etc.? Any pointers is...
  9. Error code trying to set up a virtual active directory

Error code trying to set up a virtual active directory: I'm using Virtual Box and Windows Server 2016. I'm getting this error code and assumed since it was happening with a virtual lab of server 2016 that it was an issue with set up and/or Virtual Box itself. I posted this on a VB reddit page and someone told me it was a windows...
  10. Is Folder redirection available in windows 10 without active directory or a Windows Server

Is Folder redirection available in windows 10 without active directory or a Windows Server: I have a client with Windows SBS and I am moving them to Windows 10. I do not need most of the features of a Windows server. The current configuration utilizes Folder Redirection on the SBS server and Windows 10 clients. Is Folder Redirection available if I use Window...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. active directory windows 10 1809