Windows 10: active directory

Discus and support active directory in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; hello anyone is there software that will allow win 10 pro to become a domain controller or something similar to active directory. thanks... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by rich45, Sep 30, 2018.

1. rich45 Win User

active directory

hello

anyone is there software that will allow win 10 pro to become a domain controller or something similar to active directory.

thanks

:)

rich45, Sep 30, 2018
  2. Drone Win User

Directory Size Utility

First of all nice utility, Mindweaver!
    Second of all, it's so nice to see that this section ain't dead.

I have a few questions/suggestions, maybe you'd want to see ...
    • maybe you rename Get Folder button caption to something more intuitive? Add Folder, Get Folder Size, Check Folder Size or something like that?
    • Could you add subfolder files to the right pane? (it can be a tickbox with include sub dirs)
    • maybe you also add export list to excel?
    • there's delete file button maybe you add delete folder button too?
    • and finally maybe you can add UP button for directories?

Drone, Sep 30, 2018
  3. Directory Size Utility

New! Directory Size Utility BETA v1.1

New features!
    • New button icons!
    • New Total selected directory size!
    • Made the Exit button text bigger!
    Download here

Mindweaver, Sep 30, 2018
  4. active directory

Directory Size Utility

Is that the one for download in the original post? You should list the version up for download. *Toast :toast:

stinger608, Sep 30, 2018
Thema:

active directory

1. active directory - Similar Threads - active directory

2. Bitlocker and Azure Active Directory

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Bitlocker and Azure Active Directory: When setting up Bitlocker on an Azure AD connected device, you have the following options: https://i.imgur.com/MHbPBu6.png A question about the exact wording of "Save to your cloud domain account". IMO that's not totally clear where it stores it. It infers, to me, that it...
  3. Can't login in a user that has a email account associated in Active Directory Repair

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Can't login in a user that has a email account associated in Active Directory Repair: I can't see on logon screen my user account that has a Microsoft Account associated when I I reboot to Active Directory Repair mode. I just doesn't show. However, if I login to another user, I can't see it, but when I click to login, it goes to login screen and the account...
  4. How do I fix "The Active Directory Domain Services is currently unavailable"?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    How do I fix "The Active Directory Domain Services is currently unavailable"?: When I try to print get message "The Active Directory Domain Services is currently unavailable". How to fix this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-fix-the-active-directory-domain-services/7a75501e-8a42-4ff5-8294-6483ebc312bb
  5. Active Directory Domain Services and Lightweight Directory Tools on windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Active Directory Domain Services and Lightweight Directory Tools on windows 10: where can I get it I don't have it on my laptop ? Active Directory Domain Services and Lightweight Directory Tools on windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/active-directory-domain-services-and-lightweight/1d1906ad-4006-4ad8-b30d-634acf15c410
  6. Create a windows Active Directory

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Create a windows Active Directory: Hi, i want to use Domain.GetCurrentDomain() method in a .net project, and i have windows 10. So can i create an active directory in my windows without using Windows Server?...
  7. User's Surface book wont accept Active directory password after an OS update.

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    User's Surface book wont accept Active directory password after an OS update.: The device password is correct, as it works on other machines, however the users device wont accept that password and says it's incorrect. This has started after a recent update, the OS is windows 10 pro. There are no other errors, the device has been rebooted and it is...
  8. Show multiple active directory users on win 10 login screen

in Windows 10 Customization
    Show multiple active directory users on win 10 login screen: I would like to list on windows 10 sign in screen the employees who are using the computer. Currently it only lists the last logged on and "Other User", I need everyone's profile to show, just like when multiple users lock their current session and someone else logs in....
  9. microsoft active directory service unavailable windows 10

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    microsoft active directory service unavailable windows 10: How to correct printing problem affecting only MS Office for Student 2019 downloaded 08/16/2018. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-active-directory-service-unavailable/2507ac02-3dc3-4834-b0cb-fc045393e4df
  10. Windows 10 Mail with Exchange, Active Directory, and Internal Certificates

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 Mail with Exchange, Active Directory, and Internal Certificates: I have a Server 2012 R2 (functional) domain, with Exchange 2013. I also have an internal Certificate Authority that all of my client computers trust (certificate added to the Trusted Root Publishers store), and each user is also generated a certificate from our CA. For...