Windows 10: active directory

Discus and support active directory in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; hello anyone is there software that will allow win 10 pro to become a domain controller or something similar to active directory. thanks... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by rich45, Sep 30, 2018.

1. rich45 Win User

active directory

hello

anyone is there software that will allow win 10 pro to become a domain controller or something similar to active directory.

thanks

:)

rich45, Sep 30, 2018
  2. Drone Win User

Directory Size Utility

First of all nice utility, Mindweaver!
    Second of all, it's so nice to see that this section ain't dead.

I have a few questions/suggestions, maybe you'd want to see ...
    • maybe you rename Get Folder button caption to something more intuitive? Add Folder, Get Folder Size, Check Folder Size or something like that?
    • Could you add subfolder files to the right pane? (it can be a tickbox with include sub dirs)
    • maybe you also add export list to excel?
    • there's delete file button maybe you add delete folder button too?
    • and finally maybe you can add UP button for directories?

Drone, Sep 30, 2018
  3. Directory Size Utility

New! Directory Size Utility BETA v1.1

New features!
    • New button icons!
    • New Total selected directory size!
    • Made the Exit button text bigger!
    Download here

Mindweaver, Sep 30, 2018
  4. active directory

Directory Size Utility

Is that the one for download in the original post? You should list the version up for download. *Toast :toast:

stinger608, Sep 30, 2018
Thema:

active directory

1. active directory - Similar Threads - active directory

2. Active Directory Shared Account Password Reset

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Active Directory Shared Account Password Reset: Hello! I have been browsing the internet for a while but was unable to find a solution to this one. Obviously resetting an AD password for one user is simple. But what if for example there was a computer in an imaginary company and there were 10 users who used the...
  3. Using the "log on to" option in active directory requires adding the client?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Using the "log on to" option in active directory requires adding the client?: I am using this feature to limit the a user so it can connect to a list of hosts, I'd like to define it in the AD to keep it centralized if possible. After some trouble i found out this post here that explains that unless you add both the client and the server in the list...
  4. Change lockscreen for all the users computer using active directory.

Change lockscreen for all the users computer using active directory.: Hello dears, I'm writting here because i can't find a solution. I've been searching on google in multiple forums and other sites for a script powershell but i can't find where is my mistake. Here is my code : Import-Module ActiveDirectory $computers =...
  5. The active directory domain services is currently unanvailable

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    The active directory domain services is currently unanvailable: i use windows10 but my printer is not woriking https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/the-active-directory-domain-services-is-currently/acb66bed-abf6-4beb-9938-4e2b3b63f95e
  6. Windows 10 Pro Active Directory Service limitation.

Windows 10 Pro Active Directory Service limitation.: can i know the recommendation and limitations of enabling active directory service in windows 10 Pro https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-pro-active-directory-service-limitation/5546f82c-e2f6-40e5-9f7b-8051433ec14b
  7. Active Directory Users And Computers – Get It And Use It

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Active Directory Users And Computers – Get It And Use It: Last Updated on April 24, 2019In this guide, we will talk about a feature available only in Windows 10 Professional and Enterprise versions: It’s Active Directory Users and Computers. This feature is originally a part of Windows Server’s Administrative Tools, but Microsoft...
  8. Active Directory and "Require User's permission" under the "Remote Control" tab.

Active Directory and "Require User's permission" under the "Remote Control" tab.: - Looking for Remote into computer without user permissions, however we want to limit the account.. - How to limit the account remote control permissions to limited computers in organisation...
  9. Bitlocker and Azure Active Directory

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Bitlocker and Azure Active Directory: When setting up Bitlocker on an Azure AD connected device, you have the following options: https://i.imgur.com/MHbPBu6.png A question about the exact wording of "Save to your cloud domain account". IMO that's not totally clear where it stores it. It infers, to me, that it...
  10. Can't login in a user that has a email account associated in Active Directory Repair

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Can't login in a user that has a email account associated in Active Directory Repair: I can't see on logon screen my user account that has a Microsoft Account associated when I I reboot to Active Directory Repair mode. I just doesn't show. However, if I login to another user, I can't see it, but when I click to login, it goes to login screen and the account...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. active directory windows 10 1809