Windows 10: Active directory

Discus and support Active directory in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; We have a little bit problematic here. We are seeing names in our active directory. There are some computer names that we cant track so we need to... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by kazzy222, Aug 6, 2022.

1. kazzy222 Win User

Active directory

We have a little bit problematic here. We are seeing names in our active directory. There are some computer names that we cant track so we need to configure and remove it in our directory. How can we remove it if we can see those names?

:)

kazzy222, Aug 6, 2022
  2. Drone Win User

Directory Size Utility

First of all nice utility, Mindweaver!
    Second of all, it's so nice to see that this section ain't dead.

I have a few questions/suggestions, maybe you'd want to see ...
    • maybe you rename Get Folder button caption to something more intuitive? Add Folder, Get Folder Size, Check Folder Size or something like that?
    • Could you add subfolder files to the right pane? (it can be a tickbox with include sub dirs)
    • maybe you also add export list to excel?
    • there's delete file button maybe you add delete folder button too?
    • and finally maybe you can add UP button for directories?

Drone, Aug 6, 2022
  3. Directory Size Utility

New! Directory Size Utility BETA v1.1

New features!
    • New button icons!
    • New Total selected directory size!
    • Made the Exit button text bigger!
    Download here

Mindweaver, Aug 6, 2022
  4. Active directory

Directory Size Utility

Is that the one for download in the original post? You should list the version up for download. *Toast :toast:

stinger608, Aug 6, 2022
Thema:

Active directory

1. Active directory - Similar Threads - Active directory

2. new pc but provisioned by Azure Active Directory after Windows update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    new pc but provisioned by Azure Active Directory after Windows update: Bought a brand new personal use dell notebook with windows 11 home but after windows update to latest version, computer was provisioned and registered ith azure active directory and azure iot device hub. New unknown adminstrator account blocked my access to microsoft built in...
  3. new pc but provisioned by Azure Active Directory after Windows update

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    new pc but provisioned by Azure Active Directory after Windows update: Bought a brand new personal use dell notebook with windows 11 home but after windows update to latest version, computer was provisioned and registered ith azure active directory and azure iot device hub. New unknown adminstrator account blocked my access to microsoft built in...
  4. How to start Active Directory with Advances Features enabled at startup VM

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to start Active Directory with Advances Features enabled at startup VM: Hi all,Looking to be able to change the desktop shortcut or add a GPO to the computer/user of a remote VM that we have Admins log into to do work on AD and GPO. When I sign into said VM the account is new/fresh every time. This means I need to enable advanced features every...
  5. How to start Active Directory with Advances Features enabled at startup VM

How to start Active Directory with Advances Features enabled at startup VM: Hi all,Looking to be able to change the desktop shortcut or add a GPO to the computer/user of a remote VM that we have Admins log into to do work on AD and GPO. When I sign into said VM the account is new/fresh every time. This means I need to enable advanced features every...
  6. Bitlocker Key Not Appearing in On-Prem Active Directory and Azure Active Directory

Bitlocker Key Not Appearing in On-Prem Active Directory and Azure Active Directory: Hi,I have a laptop where the user has been on extended leave and has tried to log back into BitLocker. They were fine up until a few days ago, when it asked for the recovery key. When I check AD and Azure AD, there is nothing there. I know the passcode being inputted is...
  7. Bitlocker Key Not Appearing in On-Prem Active Directory and Azure Active Directory

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bitlocker Key Not Appearing in On-Prem Active Directory and Azure Active Directory: Hi,I have a laptop where the user has been on extended leave and has tried to log back into BitLocker. They were fine up until a few days ago, when it asked for the recovery key. When I check AD and Azure AD, there is nothing there. I know the passcode being inputted is...
  8. Bitlocker Key Not Appearing in On-Prem Active Directory and Azure Active Directory

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  9. Remote Computer connection with onpremesis active directory

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Remote Computer connection with onpremesis active directory: We had on-premises active directory configured on Windows Serve 2016 which is behind firewall. How to connect remote computer to active directory , remote computer is using their own internet service....
  10. Remote Computer connection with onpremesis active directory

Remote Computer connection with onpremesis active directory: We had on-premises active directory configured on Windows Serve 2016 which is behind firewall. How to connect remote computer to active directory , remote computer is using their own internet service....