Windows 10: Active Explorer Box Border Not visible After 1809 Update

Discus and support Active Explorer Box Border Not visible After 1809 Update in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Prior to 1809 update, active window boxes have a visible border colors. When I updated to 1809, the border color disappear. This makes it very hard to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by duceduc, Jan 1, 2019.

1. duceduc Win User

Active Explorer Box Border Not visible After 1809 Update

Prior to 1809 update, active window boxes have a visible border colors. When I updated to 1809, the border color disappear. This makes it very hard to see when the box is placed over another box with white background. Please see image for visual presentation.

I have tried changing the colors under settings -> personalization -> colors, with no changing affect. Anyone knows how to fix this?

Active Explorer Box Border Not visible After 1809 Update [​IMG]

:)

duceduc, Jan 1, 2019
  2. cobrasl Win User

External Hard Drive (WD Elements) is visible in PW but not in explorer

followed steps..

the partition displayed as below...

as advised I selected "list".. and for a long time it was like this..

cobrasl, Jan 1, 2019
  3. Cheap Photo box that will get the job done

WEll i took on this project for PP hes a hardware reviewer and wants to get the professional looking pics for the Pc parts

Materials:
    • Big cardboard box
    • a razor
    • white material 3 yards
    • cone lights
    • stapler
    • medical tape
    • pvc pipe about 6 inches longer than your box
    • white paint any cheap finger paint would work
    the project I'm guessing will cost me $30 if it works out properly
    I will post pictures and step by step as i do it

MomentoMoir, Jan 1, 2019
  4. Active Explorer Box Border Not visible After 1809 Update

Cheap Photo box that will get the job done

keep us posted. i'll be interested in this as i've been wanting to do one for a while.

Chicken Patty, Jan 1, 2019
Thema:

Active Explorer Box Border Not visible After 1809 Update

1. Active Explorer Box Border Not visible After 1809 Update - Similar Threads - Active Explorer Box

2. Window borders not visible on 4K displays

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Window borders not visible on 4K displays: Like this question, which never got a useful answer https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/increase-border-thickness/66ebc86c-d06c-4b02-ab17-5818e6740369Applications that have a black or dark client area become indistinguishable from any window it is in front...
  3. Window borders not visible on 4K displays

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Window borders not visible on 4K displays: Like this question, which never got a useful answer https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/increase-border-thickness/66ebc86c-d06c-4b02-ab17-5818e6740369Applications that have a black or dark client area become indistinguishable from any window it is in front...
  4. How to Remove Visible Text Borders After Using a Word Template

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    How to Remove Visible Text Borders After Using a Word Template: After using a word template, all my word documents have visible text borders, as shown below. [ATTACH] How could I resolve this problem? Thanks a lot....
  5. Search Box Border

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Search Box Border: I have the same issue just like this post HERE I hope someone has a fix/solution? Version 1909 Thanks submitted by /u/doomsday0099 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/goo32t/search_box_border/
  6. Win 10 Explorer glitch after 1809 update.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Win 10 Explorer glitch after 1809 update.: Hey all. Hopefully someone can help as I've reached the end of kmy knowledge. Computer auto updated to latest version and since it updated I have had an unusable computer. In standard mode the screen flashes repeatedly and none of the icons / start bar respond. It...
  7. Windows not Activated after the 1809 October 2018 Update

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows not Activated after the 1809 October 2018 Update: This is the second time I'm facing this issue. Two days ago I tried to update to the latest version hoping to see some new features. 1 minute later I got a message saying my windows is not activated. I tried using the troubleshoot option since I have the digital license. It...
  8. activation error 0x80004005 after 1809 update

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    activation error 0x80004005 after 1809 update: i am getting this activation error since i updated to 1809, my windows was activated before the update but now its showing this error. [ATTACH] i ran the activation troubleshooter. it shows this and when i click this upgrade edition button it starts the process...
  9. Notification Tray Enlarged Border After 1809 Update

in Windows 10 Support
    Notification Tray Enlarged Border After 1809 Update: I updated Windows 10 Pro (64-bit) to version 1809 yesterday through Windows Update. After the update, the notification tray started showing an enlarged border around it. Also, if I change the theme to dark mode, the Windows Explorer address bar shows white text over white...
  10. Windows 1809 Not Visible

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 1809 Not Visible: I have a Surface Pro 4, and when I went to update to Windows 1809, it didn't show up. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-1809-not-visible/ae733f0b-15d9-4e0f-9437-6499b8bababc