Windows 10: Active hours not working

Discus and support Active hours not working in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Even though my active hours are set from 8:00 to 20:00 Windows keeps downloading update during this time. Any idea how to correct this? Vijay.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by vijayrchandran, Sep 27, 2018.

1. Active hours not working

Even though my active hours are set from 8:00 to 20:00 Windows keeps downloading update during this time.

Any idea how to correct this?

Vijay.

Active hours not working 66c732f2-88f0-4905-9f6d-8d3b041a30ac?upload=true.jpg

:)

vijayrchandran, Sep 27, 2018

2. Disable Active hours?

Hello Daniel,

If you wish to add more hours or to have an option to turn off the Active Hours, then the feature is currently unavailable on Windows phone. It is best if you can send a suggestion to make the features available using the
    Feedback Hub app. To send a suggestion on your Windows phone, you can follow the steps provided below:

• Go to All Apps, search for the Feedback
      Hub app.
    • Open the menu icon at the top left side.
    • Select Feedback, then at the top right side, tap the
      add
      button (+).
    • Select Suggestionand fill up the box with the details needed.
    • Select the right category and then Submit.

If you have any questions, feel free to ask the community.

Michael Rey, Sep 27, 2018
  3. Windows 10 infinite restart black screen

The tutorials provided are just a list of troubleshooting steps. Use only the steps which apply to you.

Since none of the troubleshooting steps here worked, I'd suggest you do a Clean install.

John

AmericanPharaoh, Sep 27, 2018
  4. Blayke Win User

Active hours not working

Windows 10 Wont Activate after upgrade

I had used the mediacreationtool to upgrade my pc. Will waiting 24 hours still work with it?

Blayke, Sep 27, 2018
Thema:

Active hours not working

1. Active hours not working - Similar Threads - Active hours working

2. active hours

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    active hours: how come that my pc out of the active hours belongs tomicrosoft? yesterday I entered the pc to sleep and soon after the pc restarted by itself,did some work and reboot making me lose stuff I was working on without givingme any warning how is that acceptable? it's already...
  3. Active hours

Active hours: Good morning, I have active hours set to 7:00 AM to 1:00 AM. When I check for updates in that period and a restart is required, I get a message that the PC will restart OUTSIDE of active hours. Am I missing something profound?...
  4. Active Hours

in Windows 10 Customization
    Active Hours: Hi A while back, my fingerprint detector stopped working so I updated the driver. However, today, at 5pm, my fingerprint detector stopped. I went to update the driver, but it did not need to be updated, and I found that there has been an "Active Hours" system running, which...
  5. Windows update Active hours are not working correct

Windows update Active hours are not working correct: I changed the active hours from 7:00 AM to 11:00 PM. double-checked. not a message popped up like below 'Countdown to goodness We're all set for the windows update scheduled at 5:36 PM. If you're not ready, we'll check back again in an hour' and I'm getting this message...
  6. Active Hours

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Active Hours: My understanding of setting active hours is so that Window's doesn't download updates during that time so that I can work. I set my active hours to 6am-6pm, but right now my laptop is barely responsive because all the resources are going to downloading updates? It's 8:30am....
  7. Active hours

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Active hours: I bought a new computer with Windows 10. My previous computer also had Windows 10 and I had no problems with it. Now I have my computer turning off at inconvenient times. I set the active hours to between 7 a.m. to 10 p.m. Just a few moments ago it turned off and the...
  8. Active Hours

in Windows 10 Support
    Active Hours: This is part 3 of my "Windows 10 Readiness Questions" thing. Windows doesn't restart outside of Active Hours when you're using the computer, but what if I'm away from it for even an hour? 139662
  9. Active hours

Active hours: Are there any plans to give users the option to disable active hours entirely on Win10 Home? this is probably the most hated and unneeded "feature" ever to come out from you guys, and with good reason. If i step away from my computer, and said computer is on, its a given...
  10. Active Hours

Active Hours: I want to turn off Active Hours in Windows Update, I don't want to change Active Hours because it's not updating on its own regardless of the hours I put in. Again: I wish to disable/turn off "Change Active Hours"...