Windows 10: active process has a possible leak

Discus and support active process has a possible leak in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; This showed up on my screen "An active process has a possible handle leak explorer.exe;" now I keep hearing air noise like a jet flying over about... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by DianeNoble, Feb 1, 2020.

1. active process has a possible leak

This showed up on my screen "An active process has a possible handle leak explorer.exe;" now I keep hearing air noise like a jet flying over about every ten minutes from my modem. What should I do?

:)

DianeNoble, Feb 1, 2020
  2. Patty L R Win User

Webroot indicates that an active process (explorer.exe) has a possible handle leak

Webroot indicates that an active process has a possible handle leak (explorer.exe). Is this an issue that needs to be repaired, and if so how?

Original title: PLR

Also posted at: techezone.com -&nbsptechezone Resources and Information.

Patty L R, Feb 1, 2020
  3. I ran a system check in Webroot and one of the results in the software said "an active process has a possible memory leak in mirosoftedgeCP.exe

I ran a system check in Webroot and one of the results in the software said "an active process has a possible memory leak in mirosoftedgeCP.exe and how do I fix it?

Carol & ChetEllis, Feb 1, 2020
  4. active process has a possible leak

Handle Leak in explorer.exe on Windows 10 System

Hello,

We realize the inconvenience you have experienced with error "An active process has a possible handle leak (explorer.exe)" when you run system Analyzer tool in Webroot Secure Anywhere Anti-Virus. We will certainly help you.

We suggest you to refer to the suggestion given by BulldogXX
    in the link below and check:

http://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/...-process/952af658-e58e-462a-9c01-24c8b0985c5e

For further support you can contact Webroot community support:

An active process has a possible memory leak (explorer.exe) | Webroot Community

Let us know if you need further assistance. We will be happy to assist you further.

Thank you.

Sangeeta Sarkar, Feb 1, 2020
Thema:

active process has a possible leak

1. active process has a possible leak - Similar Threads - active process has

2. Processes possible Virus

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Processes possible Virus: Hello, I have a process running on my computer running Win. 7 64 bit I never seen before and it is called Ended.exe *32 and I can find nothng on google about it? all it keeps trying to tell me is how to end a process! Anyone know anything about this? and is it a virus?...
  3. Process with network activity

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Process with network activity: can any one assists going mad our internet in the office is not working We have a dedicated line for internet was advised by our provider when he access our router and monitors the movement on the network, two computers are sending massive GB data that is clogging the...
  4. Sporadic Wi-Fi issue - possible memory leak?

Sporadic Wi-Fi issue - possible memory leak?: Hey all - I have an issue with my newly-built Win10 Enterprise system (v1803 build 17713.1002), although I've seen this happen with another Win10 computer I own using the exact same physical NIC. Suddenly the WiFi will basically stop. Usually I cannot ping my default...
  5. Sporadic Wi-Fi issue - possible memory leak?

Sporadic Wi-Fi issue - possible memory leak?: Hey all - I have an issue with my newly-built Win10 Enterprise system (v1803 build 17713.1002), although I've seen this happen with another Win10 computer I own using the exact same physical NIC. Suddenly the WiFi will basically stop. Usually I cannot ping my default...
  6. Chromecast users - possible security leak

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Chromecast users - possible security leak: Hi there. while I love the chromecast thingy there's a possible security leak - especially if you don't use the new Ethernet connector. The Chromecast will present itself in a WIFI broadcast map allowing possibly an unauthorized user to logon to your WIFI network. The...
  7. Distributed processing in Windows 10? Is it possible?

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Distributed processing in Windows 10? Is it possible?: Hello! Most of us have at least 2 computers connected at the home network. Is it possible to make them cooperate for resource-demanding tasks such as HD video editing? If I get the term right, I think this is called Distributed Processing. So is there any software or...
  8. Windows 10 build 10056 has leaked

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 10 build 10056 has leaked: build 10056 has leaked now downloading to try I post some screenshot later Windows 10 build 10056 has leaked 5333
  9. Windows 10 build 10036 has leaked

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 10 build 10036 has leaked: Tweet — Twitter API (@user) date[/quote] It seems Pro and Enterprise ISO's have leaked *Eek Windows 10 build 10036 has leaked onto the internet Tweet — Twitter API (@user) date 4631
  10. WIndows 10 build 10051 has leaked

in Windows 10 News
    WIndows 10 build 10051 has leaked: A new build of Windows 10 has leaked. This time around it is build 10051 but as we have already seen with the release notes, there is not much to get excited about here. The latest official release from Microsoft was build 10049, so this leak is only two builds newer than...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows handle leak for a process