Windows 10: Active program window 'disappears' when mouse is clicked....

Discus and support Active program window 'disappears' when mouse is clicked.... in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hello everyone, I have been asked by a colleague to look at a rather strange issue with her PC terminal, where the active window will disappear... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by TheFen92, Sep 10, 2018.

1. TheFen92 Win User

Active program window 'disappears' when mouse is clicked....

Hello everyone,

I have been asked by a colleague to look at a rather strange issue with her PC terminal, where the active window will disappear behind other open windows when the mouse is clicked. For instance, if several windows are open such as Chrome, outlook & file explorer and outlook is the top window, if I click "New" to compose a new mail, the outlook window will disappear completely behind Chrome and file explorer. OR if I have file explorer on the top and click "File," the file explorer window would disappear behind outlook and chrome. This only seems to happen when a virtual button is pressed, as opposed to clicking on the screen over the active window.

If only one window is open, then everything works perfectly - that is to say that the programs all function - its just impossible to use when every time you click to do something, whatever you're working on disappears.

PC is running Windows 10 x64 and this issue has started recently, within the last few weeks.

As I type this, I don't have access to the terminal - I will repost the full spec when I can.

Has anyone else come across this?

Thanks in advance for all your help and wisdom Active program window 'disappears' when mouse is clicked.... :)

:)

TheFen92, Sep 10, 2018
  2. Arun B J Win User

Internet Explorer 11 Programs Tab Disappears When Clicked

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

• What exactly do you mean by program tab disappears after you click it?

• Do you face this issue specific with program tab or all the tab?
    I suggest you to open Internet Option from Command prompt and check if it helps.

Follow the steps to open Internet Options.

1. Press windows + R and type
    inetcpl.cpl.

2. After opening the Internet options check if the issue still persist.

Keep us posted on this issue so that we can assist you better.

Arun B J, Sep 10, 2018
  3. Automated mouse clicking program

I am looking for a mouse clicking program where I can set it up either recording my mouse movements and clicks or just type in the X and Y axis I want it to go to.

I would also like to schedule this to happen at certain times during the day as well. And have it be able to be scheduled more than a 1 time thing. So it would need to be decently robust with scheduling.

Is there a program that does both?

copenhagen69, Sep 10, 2018
  4. Active program window 'disappears' when mouse is clicked....

mouse pointer disappears

Hi,

There are different reasons why your mouse pointer disappears. For us to properly isolate the issue, we need the following information:

• Have you made any changes on your PC prior to the issue?
    • Can you please provide the troubleshooting steps that you've done to resolve the concern?

In the meantime, we recommend you to perform the basic troubleshooting steps provided below:

• Unplug and plug your mouse from your device.
    • Try to use another mouse and check if the same issue occurs.
    • Update your mouse drivers. To know more information about updating drivers in Windows 10, click this
      link.

Gerdimae Sal, Sep 10, 2018
Thema:

Active program window 'disappears' when mouse is clicked....

1. Active program window 'disappears' when mouse is clicked.... - Similar Threads - Active program window

2. Mouse left click is activated when logging in drag select is activated and computer...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Mouse left click is activated when logging in drag select is activated and computer...: Mouse left click is activated when logging in that is, drag select is activated even when the left mouse button is not clicked and the computer confuses left mouse click for right mouse click. that is the dropdown menu you get when you right mouse click appears when I left...
  3. Mouse left click is activated when logging in drag select is activated and computer...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Mouse left click is activated when logging in drag select is activated and computer...: Mouse left click is activated when logging in that is, drag select is activated even when the left mouse button is not clicked and the computer confuses left mouse click for right mouse click. that is the dropdown menu you get when you right mouse click appears when I left...
  4. Mouse left click is activated when logging in drag select is activated and computer...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. My mouse on the screen is alway right clicking when I click. Sometimes it just disappears...

My mouse on the screen is alway right clicking when I click. Sometimes it just disappears...: My mouse on the screen is alway right clicking when I click. Sometimes it just disappears even. It's always right clicking. Can somebody help?...
  6. My mouse on the screen is alway right clicking when I click. Sometimes it just disappears...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My mouse on the screen is alway right clicking when I click. Sometimes it just disappears...: My mouse on the screen is alway right clicking when I click. Sometimes it just disappears even. It's always right clicking. Can somebody help?...
  7. Unknown program in notifcation tray, disappears when I mouse over it.

Unknown program in notifcation tray, disappears when I mouse over it.: [img] Not a clue what it is. I thought it might be the Google Sync app but I've checked and I don't have it installed. 169881
  8. Unknown program in notifcation tray, disappears when I mouse over it.

in Windows 10 Support
    Unknown program in notifcation tray, disappears when I mouse over it.: [img] Not a clue what it is. I thought it might be the Google Sync app but I've checked and I don't have it installed. 169881
  9. Programs freeze every so often when clicking mouse

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Programs freeze every so often when clicking mouse: Hi, When i'm using Windows 10, every so often, programs freeze, even when it's just a simple action. My mouse still works, and I can use other programs while I wait till the frozen program unfreezes. Any suggestions? I have ran a memory diagnostic, no issues. I have...
  10. image disappears when clicked on using a mouse

in Windows 10 Customization
    image disappears when clicked on using a mouse: Whenever I use my mouse and click on an image/photo/picture to see an enlarged view or multiple images, the image disappears but narrative will remain. At first it was only items in Facebook Market Place. Now it is all photos in Facebook, Craigslist, Etsy. It makes it...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows 10 active window disappears

2. clicking window mouse disappears

3. windows program disappear when clicking

4. if program window disappers ,
  5. program dissapears from windows,
  6. active window disappears windows 10,
  7. search window disappears when clicked,
  8. screen disappear after clicking on windows hello set up,
  9. e programs tab dissapears ater clicking on