Windows 10: Active Stylus pen

Discus and support Active Stylus pen in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; is there an active stylus pen that works with HP Pavilion Laptop 15-cs0xxx... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by quinngb42, Aug 12, 2019.

1. quinngb42 Win User

Active Stylus pen

is there an active stylus pen that works with HP Pavilion Laptop 15-cs0xxx

:)

quinngb42, Aug 12, 2019

2. stylus pen

Hi,

We would like to know more about your concern. Please provide the following information so we can assist you better:

• Were you able to use your stylus pen before without any issues?
    • When did you start having this issue?
    • Are you getting any error messages when using your stylus pen for drawing?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

We will be waiting for your response.

Acelyn Alc, Aug 12, 2019
  3. active stylus

Hi Lydia,

We may be facing driver compatibility issues with your computer and your
    SPEN-HP-01 Stylus Pen
    . The driver for this specific device may need to be updated for them to work harmoniously again. For us to better assist you, please answer the questions below:

• Are you getting any error messages when you try to connect your Stylus Pen to your
      HP computer?
    • Which OS version/build is installed on your computer? You can get this information by going to the Start menu and searching for
      winver.
    • Were there any recent changes on your computer prior to this issue?

Initially, we also suggest that you reach out to the manufacturer of your
    SPEN-HP-01 Stylus Pen
    and see if the driver that is currently installed on your computer needs updating.

We look forward to your response.

Freddrick Pal, Aug 12, 2019
  4. Active Stylus pen

Stylus pen

Hi,

It can be a compatibility issue between the pen and your tablet. We suggest that you visit the manufacturer of the Bamboo Ink pen for the list of devices that are compatible with the pen.

Let us know if you have any other questions.

Robelene Win, Aug 12, 2019
Thema:

Active Stylus pen

1. Active Stylus pen - Similar Threads - Active Stylus pen

2. Active pens & Stylus don't register on laptop touchscreen but finger does.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Active pens & Stylus don't register on laptop touchscreen but finger does.: I have an HP convertible Envy x360. 15-aq120xx 2019on Windows 10 upgrade, and I cant get any good advice from HP Tech on which active stylus pens are compatible or what my hardware/software problem is. Every time I call I get a different advice - have tried 4 pens - none work...
  3. Active pens & Stylus don't register on laptop touchscreen but finger does.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Active pens & Stylus don't register on laptop touchscreen but finger does.: I have an HP convertible Envy x360. 15-aq120xx 2019on Windows 10 upgrade, and I cant get any good advice from HP Tech on which active stylus pens are compatible or what my hardware/software problem is. Every time I call I get a different advice - have tried 4 pens - none work...
  4. Lost Stylus Pen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Lost Stylus Pen: Hi,I recently lost my stylus pen and i was wondering if I could track it without using 'find my devices' since my organization has blocked this feature?thanks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/lost-stylus-pen/89df397d-9a8e-4b9b-9274-2b41e666ec79
  5. Lost Stylus Pen

Lost Stylus Pen: Hi,I recently lost my stylus pen and i was wondering if I could track it without using 'find my devices' since my organization has blocked this feature?thanks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/lost-stylus-pen/89df397d-9a8e-4b9b-9274-2b41e666ec79
  6. Lost Stylus Pen

in Windows 10 Customization
  7. Stylus pen highlight stuck

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Stylus pen highlight stuck: Recently the pen cursor highlight stuck in the taskbar of every app onenote, word, edge, etc. I used 4 differnt mouse highlight apps and the same problem happend, including Microsoft PowerToys.the mouse works fine, but when I use the pen, the highlight stuck in taskbar as you...
  8. Stylus pen highlight stuck

Stylus pen highlight stuck: Recently the pen cursor highlight stuck in the taskbar of every app onenote, word, edge, etc. I used 4 differnt mouse highlight apps and the same problem happend, including Microsoft PowerToys.the mouse works fine, but when I use the pen, the highlight stuck in taskbar as you...
  9. Stylus pen for Windows Tablet

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Stylus pen for Windows Tablet: Hi all, I just got a Dell laptop capable of flipping over to use as a tablet. I am interested to use it to draw and write notes. Any apps or cheap stylus to buy? I know some stylus have a “eraser” on the Top for easy erasing, what is a good stylus? And does it erasing work...
  10. QUESTION/RANT - Why aren't there any active pens or stylus options?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    QUESTION/RANT - Why aren't there any active pens or stylus options?: Hi all, I've been holding out for years now and I still can't believe that there aren't more or any manufacturers making good active Bluetooth stylus options for Windows systems. I'm referring to the likes of the Adonit Pixel, Ink & Slide, or Apple Pencil, which use...