Windows 10: Active Stylus pen

Discus and support Active Stylus pen in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; is there an active stylus pen that works with HP Pavilion Laptop 15-cs0xxx... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by quinngb42, Aug 12, 2019.

1. quinngb42 Win User

Active Stylus pen

is there an active stylus pen that works with HP Pavilion Laptop 15-cs0xxx

:)

quinngb42, Aug 12, 2019

2. stylus pen

Hi,

We would like to know more about your concern. Please provide the following information so we can assist you better:

• Were you able to use your stylus pen before without any issues?
    • When did you start having this issue?
    • Are you getting any error messages when using your stylus pen for drawing?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

We will be waiting for your response.

Acelyn Alc, Aug 12, 2019
  3. active stylus

Hi Lydia,

We may be facing driver compatibility issues with your computer and your
    SPEN-HP-01 Stylus Pen
    . The driver for this specific device may need to be updated for them to work harmoniously again. For us to better assist you, please answer the questions below:

• Are you getting any error messages when you try to connect your Stylus Pen to your
      HP computer?
    • Which OS version/build is installed on your computer? You can get this information by going to the Start menu and searching for
      winver.
    • Were there any recent changes on your computer prior to this issue?

Initially, we also suggest that you reach out to the manufacturer of your
    SPEN-HP-01 Stylus Pen
    and see if the driver that is currently installed on your computer needs updating.

We look forward to your response.

Freddrick Pal, Aug 12, 2019
  4. Active Stylus pen

Stylus pen

Hi,

It can be a compatibility issue between the pen and your tablet. We suggest that you visit the manufacturer of the Bamboo Ink pen for the list of devices that are compatible with the pen.

Let us know if you have any other questions.

Robelene Win, Aug 12, 2019
Thema:

Active Stylus pen

1. Active Stylus pen - Similar Threads - Active Stylus pen

2. Which stylus pen can I use on a credit card machine

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Which stylus pen can I use on a credit card machine: I realize that this is not a Microsoft related question, but I feel that some techies will have an answer for me. Which type of stylus pen will work on credit card machines which are used at checkout in retail stores? Do I need a double-ended one? I'm thinking the...
  3. HP Active Pen

HP Active Pen: My HP Active Pen will connect to my surface but after about six seconds it will disconnect. What can I do to fix this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hp-active-pen/08b851c4-7b19-42f6-ab22-d3715adbc6db
  4. Digital Pens seem to only work with some apps. Acer Active Pen works for apps but not...

Digital Pens seem to only work with some apps. Acer Active Pen works for apps but not...: I have an Acer tablet and an Acer Active pen that are compatible from Acer. The pen works with apps found in https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/store/collections/windowsinkcollection Pen works great with these applications only. But I need more... Is there any way to...
  5. pen

in Windows 10 Customization
    pen: My HP pen is not connecting to my computer so i don't know how to reconnect it. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-start-win_general/pen/2cba282c-a4c3-4bd3-8847-5b9ccb513852
  6. Bamboo stylus pen, not compatible with HP Pavilion?

Bamboo stylus pen, not compatible with HP Pavilion?: I just purchased an HP Pavilion 360 and Bamboo stylus pen 4 days ago, and it as well as many of many of my laptops functions stop working. When switching between pen modes either the pointer does not work on the touch screen, or the click button functions don't work. I then...
  7. Activating the Dell Pen

Activating the Dell Pen: please advice how to activate the dell pen. thank you Moved from: Windows Insider Program / Apps on Insider Preview / Other apps / PC https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-hardware/activating-the-dell-pen/a6027da9-58ce-4ae8-a34c-221479983e39
  8. Windows 10 Mail app now lets you write with a stylus pen

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 10 Mail app now lets you write with a stylus pen: Microsoft first got serious about digital inking in Windows 10 a year after the operating shipped. The software maker added Windows Ink in the aptly named Anniversary Update to improve stylus support for devices with a pen. Windows Ink was a good first step, and Microsoft has...
  9. QUESTION/RANT - Why aren't there any active pens or stylus options?

QUESTION/RANT - Why aren't there any active pens or stylus options?: Hi all, I've been holding out for years now and I still can't believe that there aren't more or any manufacturers making good active Bluetooth stylus options for Windows systems. I'm referring to the likes of the Adonit Pixel, Ink & Slide, or Apple Pencil, which use...
  10. What Is The Proper Procedure To Calibrate A Stylus Pen to the Touch Sc

What Is The Proper Procedure To Calibrate A Stylus Pen to the Touch Sc: I recently purchased a Windows 10 Tablet and a Universal Tablet Pen which was sold separately. The pen works with the tablet, however it is terrible if you try to use the pen to write. I suspect there is some issue with the calibration. So my question is, What is the correct...