Windows 10: Active Win 10

Discus and support Active Win 10 in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Hi, everyone I upgraded from windows 10 home single language to windows pro, but my windows is not activated. Can you help me active it, thank you so... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by VũXuân Hạnh, Apr 16, 2020.

1. Active Win 10

Hi, everyone

I upgraded from windows 10 home single language to windows pro, but my windows is not activated. Can you help me active it, thank you so much

:)

VũXuân Hạnh, Apr 16, 2020

2. ACTIVATION WIN 10

Hi,

You might see this error if you entered a product key for the Enterprise edition of Windows to activate
    Windows 10 Home or
    Windows 10 Pro. Activation in Windows 10 will depend on how you got your copy of Windows.
    To find the activation method that works with your copy of Windows, kindly refer to this

Microsoft article

Check out this
    link
    for a list of activation error codes and the suggested steps to troubleshoot it.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Aileen Alf, Apr 16, 2020
  3. win 10 activation fail code 70003c

Hi Shantanubandyopadhyay,

We appreciate your interest in Windows 10.

Before proceeding, we need more information to help you better.

• Have you installed Windows 10 through Windows update/ISO file?
    • Which edition of Windows 10 is installed on your computer?

I suggest you to refer the below article and check if it help to activate the Windows 10.

Why can't I activate Windows 10?

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/why-activate-windows-10

I hope the above information helps.

Thank you.

Kiran Kishore, Apr 16, 2020
  4. jmcslob Win User

Active Win 10

Unable to Activate Win 8

I was about to suggest run CMD as Admin and then do a "slmgr -ipk xxxx-xxxx-xxxx-xxxx" activation...does anyone know if that works with win8?

jmcslob, Apr 16, 2020
Thema:

Active Win 10

1. Active Win 10 - Similar Threads - Active

2. virus / windows defender activer et analyse hor ligne

in Windows 10 Gaming
    virus / windows defender activer et analyse hor ligne: bonjours jai atrapper un popir virus faux croire jai demander au support microsoft un gros 0 aide il mon offert le programe copilot sa vos rien pas plus cappable de maider jai demander a mon service technique de mon laptop eu non plus jai comme anti virus mc afee et total av...
  3. virus / windows defender activer et analyse hor ligne

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    virus / windows defender activer et analyse hor ligne: bonjours jai atrapper un popir virus faux croire jai demander au support microsoft un gros 0 aide il mon offert le programe copilot sa vos rien pas plus cappable de maider jai demander a mon service technique de mon laptop eu non plus jai comme anti virus mc afee et total av...
  4. virus / windows defender activer et analyse hor ligne

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  5. RAM really high even though active tasks in task manager do not add up to this value.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    RAM really high even though active tasks in task manager do not add up to this value.: Hello,For a month now I have noticed that my laptop has gotten really slow - and I use it mainly for browsing and for playing some games. Nowadays, I can't run games on the same device that I used to be able to run - and I bought this laptop Winter last year, so I have had it...
  6. RAM really high even though active tasks in task manager do not add up to this value.

RAM really high even though active tasks in task manager do not add up to this value.: Hello,For a month now I have noticed that my laptop has gotten really slow - and I use it mainly for browsing and for playing some games. Nowadays, I can't run games on the same device that I used to be able to run - and I bought this laptop Winter last year, so I have had it...
  7. Window 11 Pro keeps asking for activation every start up.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Window 11 Pro keeps asking for activation every start up.: Any solution?The details are attached as a picturehttps://zenithconsultants-my.sharepoint.com/:i:/g/personal/alagha_zenith-consultants_com/EQRPnXDfZ7lMjlTWyTF9clYBQLcFK73yqeK0gNSU4I-Hag?e=VJmvWC...
  8. Window 11 Pro keeps asking for activation every start up.

Window 11 Pro keeps asking for activation every start up.: Any solution?The details are attached as a picturehttps://zenithconsultants-my.sharepoint.com/:i:/g/personal/alagha_zenith-consultants_com/EQRPnXDfZ7lMjlTWyTF9clYBQLcFK73yqeK0gNSU4I-Hag?e=VJmvWC...
  9. Windows Firewall not active

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Firewall not active: Today, I ran into an issue where my Windows Firewall has become inactive and I am not able to active it again. Prior to this, I had no connection to the internet just randomly which was ultimately fixed by running the DHCP Client service as this wasn't running. Then, Firewall...
  10. Windows Firewall not active

Windows Firewall not active: Today, I ran into an issue where my Windows Firewall has become inactive and I am not able to active it again. Prior to this, I had no connection to the internet just randomly which was ultimately fixed by running the DHCP Client service as this wasn't running. Then, Firewall...