Windows 10: Active Window Question

Discus and support Active Window Question in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; When you have a window active and maximized and another window open that is not maximized, what causes that second window to become the active window?... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by NoPiper, Sep 25, 2018.

1. NoPiper Win User

Active Window Question

When you have a window active and maximized and another window open that is not maximized, what causes that second window to become the active window?

:)

NoPiper, Sep 25, 2018

2. Question about Windows activation

Question about Windows activation after MoBo change

Im thinking of changing my motherboard, will I still be able to reinstall my genuine Windows XP Home Edition and activate it with Micro$oft, or is a new motherboard classed as a new PC *Confused Active Window Question :confused:

HookeyStreet, Sep 25, 2018
  3. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Sep 25, 2018
  4. Monk.e83 Win User

Active Window Question

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Sep 25, 2018
Thema:

Active Window Question

1. Active Window Question - Similar Threads - Active Window Question

2. Activation questions

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Activation questions: I am facing some issues with my laptop so I want to reset it. First time when my laptop came I signed in with my mother's account and then changed it to mine Microsoft Account.So after resetting Windows I had to use my mother's account or my account for activating?Or will it...
  3. Activation questions

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Activation questions: I am facing some issues with my laptop so I want to reset it. First time when my laptop came I signed in with my mother's account and then changed it to mine Microsoft Account.So after resetting Windows I had to use my mother's account or my account for activating?Or will it...
  4. Activation question

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Activation question: Hello,I am currently running windows 10 home which was a freeupgrade from windows 7.I am planning on replacing the motherboard, cpu, and memory in my computer.I'm assuming I would have to buy windows 10 from microsoft to activate.Once this is done and I plan on upgrading the...
  5. Activation question

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Activation question: Hello,I am currently running windows 10 home which was a freeupgrade from windows 7.I am planning on replacing the motherboard, cpu, and memory in my computer.I'm assuming I would have to buy windows 10 from microsoft to activate.Once this is done and I plan on upgrading the...
  6. Windows Activation Question

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows Activation Question: Hello I have windows 10 pr0 Activated on my old pc , I'm making a new PC , I have the product key and want to Activate On new build ? 1. Do I need to Deactivate it from My Other PC ? or can i just Install it on new PC ? I had to call up to activate it so i think its added to...
  7. Windows Activation Question

Windows Activation Question: I purchased a mini PC with Wndows 10 Pro pre-installed. When troubleshooting Windows Activation, the software advises me there is a product key for Windows 10 Home onboard in the Registry?, and suggests I change the OS. Cursory research tells me that there is no way to...
  8. Activation Question

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Activation Question: I have two devices running Windows 10 and I'd like to activate them both. One is running Home and the other is running Pro. The price of purchasing those two versions is different. Should I buy the cheapest version of Windows that I can since I only want the activation key...
  9. Activation question

Activation question: Hello. I just recieved a call from a computer company that has helped me in the past with bugs. They said that my computer isnt activated. Ive had it for four years now and it lists both product id and key #. It also says windows 10 edition but underneath it that is labled...
  10. Activation question

Activation question: I am a long time Win7 hold out. However, I just installed Win10Home on my laptop using the Media creation tool. Will I have to activate or purchase a Win10 key? I have seen some on Ebay for less than $10, but am not sure those are genuine. I have Winver 1903 and a check of...