Windows 10: Active Windows Holographic on sanctioned countries

Discus and support Active Windows Holographic on sanctioned countries in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; HelloAre there any limitation to active or use Windows Holographic or HoloLens devices in the sanctioned countries by the US government?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Bardia Dan, Oct 25, 2021.

1. Active Windows Holographic on sanctioned countries

HelloAre there any limitation to active or use Windows Holographic or HoloLens devices in the sanctioned countries by the US government?

:)

Bardia Dan, Oct 25, 2021

2. Problem with my activation in windows 10 - Genuinity

Hi,

Thank you for posting your reply.

I suggest you to activate the copy of Windows 10 via phone by following the steps below:

• Press “Windows key + R” and type “slui 4” and press Enter.
    • Select your Region/Country.
    • Select the Phone Activation option, and hold on for a real person.
    Hope the information is helpful.

Regards

Eeshwar Kumar, Oct 25, 2021
  3. Brink Win User
    Learn Windows Holographic Today

Source:
    Learn Windows Holographic Today | Building Apps for Windows

Brink, Oct 25, 2021
  4. Active Windows Holographic on sanctioned countries

Windows 10 activation

Hi Martin,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community. Appreciate your interest in using Windows 10.

I suggest you to try to activate Windows by phone by following the steps below:

• Press “Windows key + R” and type “slui 4” and press Enter.
    • Select your Region/Country.
    • Select the Phone Activation option, and hold on for a real person.

Hope the information is helpful. Feel free to
    write to us for any other assistance with Windows, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Eeshwar Kumar, Oct 25, 2021
Thema:

Active Windows Holographic on sanctioned countries

1. Active Windows Holographic on sanctioned countries - Similar Threads - Active Holographic sanctioned

2. Incorrect Country for Microsoft Sign-In Activity

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Incorrect Country for Microsoft Sign-In Activity: I live in Australia and my profile says Australia as country. However in security in Microsoft sign in activity it has successful attempts at log in United states. Therefore any surveys or comps etc it won't let me access as Microsoft Automated server says log in location...
  3. Incorrect Country for Microsoft Sign-In Activity

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Incorrect Country for Microsoft Sign-In Activity: I live in Australia and my profile says Australia as country. However in security in Microsoft sign in activity it has successful attempts at log in United states. Therefore any surveys or comps etc it won't let me access as Microsoft Automated server says log in location...
  4. Incorrect Country for Microsoft Sign-In Activity

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. Active Windows Holographic on sanctioned countries

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Active Windows Holographic on sanctioned countries: HelloAre there any limitation to active or use Windows Holographic or HoloLens devices in the sanctioned countries by the US government? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/active-windows-holographic-on-sanctioned-countries/33076606-c6bc-4649-b3c6-09ac0c1e8042
  6. Windows 10 activation in other country

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows 10 activation in other country: If I buy windows 10 pro license from microsoft us, can it be activated in Europe? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-activation-in-other-country/fc1ae317-a9f5-4a46-8aa7-cfc9223b56e1"
  7. Holographic reisdual files

in Windows 10 Support
    Holographic reisdual files: I uninstalled holographic but I still have 72 residual files left, 26 are in C:\Windows\Servicing\Packages and the rest in various places, can I remove them? 127479
  8. Windows Holographic Spec Requirements Detailed

in Windows 10 News
    Windows Holographic Spec Requirements Detailed: [img] Last month, at Microsoft’s Surface Studio event, the company announced its Creators update and also showed off Windows Holographic. The Holographic platform, which will enable VR headsets to work natively with Windows 10, is coming in the near future along with...
  9. Windows Holographic Shell Demo

in Windows 10 News
    Windows Holographic Shell Demo: I’m at the Intel Developer Forum here in San Francisco this week. Intel has been such an incredible partner of Microsoft for so long, it was an honor to be on stage with Brian Krzanich to discuss our work together on mixed reality. I loved hearing about all the ways Intel is...
  10. Learn Windows Holographic Today

in Windows 10 News
    Learn Windows Holographic Today: Xzm8_s05mm8 The day we’ve all been waiting for has arrived. After a year of building excitement, Alex Kipman has announced that invitations to preorder the Microsoft HoloLens Development Edition are starting to go out and that devices will start shipping on March 30,...