Windows 10: active windows need a key

Discus and support active windows need a key in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; how to active windows 10 n in that I need a key but I m not getting how to find. help if there is any website then plz share me......... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by &spatel, Sep 15, 2018.

1. &spatel Win User

active windows need a key

how to active windows 10 n in that I need a key but I m not getting how to find. help if there is any website then plz share me......

:)

&spatel, Sep 15, 2018
  2. newtekie1 Win User

activate windows 7 oem key

There is no difference between the OEM disc and the Retail disc with Windows 7. A retail disc will accept a OEM or Retail key, and vise versa.

If the OEM Key wasn't going to work with the disc you have, it would have stopped you during the install when it first asked you for the key, not during activation.

What is likely the problem is that, since the OEM version has already been activated once, it is failing activation again. Activate it over the phone using the option given to you on the failed activation screen, and you shouldn't have a problem activating it.

newtekie1, Sep 15, 2018
  3. FX-GMC Win User
    Windows 8.1 pro + WMC key activation

This worked for me last time with a Win 8 key.

Install Windows 8.1 and enter KMS key during setup. Once in windows change product key to my Windows 8 key. Go to add features and enter my WMC add-on key. Drink a beer to a job well done.

FX-GMC, Sep 15, 2018
  4. erixx Win User

Windows 8.1 pro + WMC key activation

yeah, just don't forget that MCE gives you a new Windows key.... I had activation errors untill I entered the MCE key....

erixx, Sep 15, 2018
Thema:

1. active windows need a key - Similar Threads - active need key

2. I NEED AN ACTIVATION KEY

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    I NEED AN ACTIVATION KEY: I NEED SOME ASSISTANCE MY WINDOWS HAS FAILED TO ACTIVATE https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-need-an-activation-key/4724945d-56b0-4ecd-94ec-7559a0e1a658
  3. I need a key for activation

I need a key for activation: Split from this thread. Hi, my name is Neil, I'm an independent adviser and a Windows 10 user like you. This is how you add and select a new keyboard layout in Windows 10: Open Settings by clicking your Windows Start button and then the cog icon. Click on Time & Language....
  4. Windows 10 pro activation key needed

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 pro activation key needed: My windows updated to Windows 10, version 2004. I need the product key as it is showing that the product is expiring. Thanks in advance for your kind reply...
  5. I need help with Activation Key.

I need help with Activation Key.: Every time i do a troubleshoot it says "We found a Windows 10 Home Digital license for this device running Windows 10 Pro. To activate using this digital license, You need to install Windows 10 Home." Someone help me out step by step please....
  6. need windows 10 activation key

need windows 10 activation key: how I get windows 10 activation key for free? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/need-windows-10-activation-key/c108041c-3066-4c66-832b-ecefa96dd08e
  7. I need a activation key!

I need a activation key!: I need a activation key I had Windows 10 pro ago. I had a problem with that and I again installed Windows 10 education in my pc from a local computer shop. But my old version was activated but new one is not activated. What can I do to get a activation code?...
  8. w10 activation key needed

w10 activation key needed: I bought w10 pack and installed ok. system failed at some point . went to local pc shop / Iteck - Lampeter. system reloaded with their version of w10. system now asking for activation key, which I don't have ( digital version used) company now packed up and not available...
  9. activation key needed

activation key needed: I keep getting a message saying that my windows 10 Education is about to expire and i need to enter a product key to reactivate. i dont have it. where can i buy one? or what is best thing to do?...
  10. Need product or activation key for windows 10

Need product or activation key for windows 10: I need a product or activation key for Windows 10 Enterprise insider preview build 10162. 9182