Windows 10: Active windows

Discus and support Active windows in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; So I upgraded my pc and now im stuck with this active windows icon on my screen which is really annoying the hell out of me. What do I do? Yes I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by DanielBrink, Dec 6, 2018.

1. Active windows

So I upgraded my pc and now im stuck with this active windows icon on my screen which is really annoying the hell out of me.

What do I do?

Yes I did the troubleshoot step and no it didnt help.

:)

DanielBrink, Dec 6, 2018

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Dec 6, 2018
  3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Dec 6, 2018
  4. Active windows

Taskbar bug: switching to another window -will not appear at the front

Follow either of these steps to fix the issue with the Active window hiding behind.

Method 1:
    I suggest you to disable window by hovering over it with the mouse and check if it helps. To do so I suggest you to try the below given steps and check if it helps:

1. Press Windows key + X key and click on Control Panel.
    2. Select or click Ease of Access.
    3. Click or tap onEase of Access Centre.
    4. Click on Make the Mouse Easier to Use was uncheck Activate Window by hovering over it with the mouse.
    5. Check if issue is resolved.
    Method 2:
    I would suggest you to completely uninstall the touchpad driver and reinstall it. Kindly follow the below given steps.

1. Press “Windows key + X” and click on “Device Manager”.
    2. In the list of devices, you should see the touchpad drivers.
    3. Right click on the device and then select "Uninstall".
    4. In the uninstall dialog, make sure you select the option to delete the driver package from the system. This causes the driver package installed earlier to be deleted.
    5. In the Action menu of Device manager, select “Scan for Hardware changes” option. This will cause the device driver to be reinstalled. Once the driver is installed, close all windows and restart the computer.

ChojiTiger, Dec 6, 2018
Thema:

Active windows

1. Active windows - Similar Threads - Active

2. An active window lose focus unexpectedly after reinstalling Google Chrome

in Windows 10 Customization
    An active window lose focus unexpectedly after reinstalling Google Chrome: I'm on Windows 10 Pro 1803. I recently did a reinstall of Google Chrome as it was behaving strangely. From then (I think) I'm losing focus from an active window suddenly. A program is stealing the focus from my active window. I've run Microsoft Safety Scanner and nothing...
  3. Can't activate FSX Acceleration

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't activate FSX Acceleration: I reinstalled FSX and other components. I now need to re-activate Acceleration. It won't connect to the server so it tells me to call a number. The freecall number is disconnected, the toll number is always busy. I just called and managed to speak to a person who told me...
  4. Activated Win Photo Viwer Its defaulted to all my Icon, Ani & Cursors

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Activated Win Photo Viwer Its defaulted to all my Icon, Ani & Cursors: Hi I Activated Windows Photo Viewer from a Forum as I do not like the “Photo” App that is defaulted in Windows Ten and now Photo Viewer keeps trying to default open any ANI ICon or Cursor File ? All the Icons I had Downloaded to my Downloads > New Icons Folder / over time...
  5. An active window lose focus unexpectedly after reinstalling Google Chrome

in Windows 10 Customization
    An active window lose focus unexpectedly after reinstalling Google Chrome: I'm on Windows 10 Pro 1803. I recently did a reinstall of Google Chrome as it was behaving strangely. From then (I think) I'm losing focus from an active window suddenly. A program is stealing the focus from my active window. I've run Microsoft Safety Scanner and nothing...
  6. Activering van Windows 10 en de productsleutel

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Activering van Windows 10 en de productsleutel: Om de activering van Windows 10 te kunnen doen mis ik de productsleutel. Deze zou ik destijds verkregen moeten hebben bij het omzetten van Windows 7 naar Windows 10....
  7. Windows 10 Activation

Windows 10 Activation: Hello, I purchased a windows 10 product key on ebay thinking it was windows 10 pro and ended up being enterprise. Windows is unable to activate the version either way and id like to go back to my previous Home version. My version of windows was preinstalled when I purchased...
  8. Windows 10 activation after a mobo+cpu upgrade

Windows 10 activation after a mobo+cpu upgrade: I recently changed my mobo and cpu and after i had to reinstall windows but when it booted up. I noticed the watermark in the bottom right corner. And i tried to activate windows and i dindt succeed i tried the option to activate windows after a hardware change and i...
  9. Activating windows after major hardware change

Activating windows after major hardware change: I just assembled a new pc and I'm reusing the hard drive which has windows 10 already installed on it. This was upgraded from windows 8.1. The computer that the hard drive came from was a store display model, so the store already had it activated for customers to play with....
  10. Windows 10 activation refused after update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 activation refused after update: After repeated failure to automatically install update 1803 for Windows 10 Pro, I followed instructions to ignore this update and downloaded the media creation tool to install the latest update 1809. This then wouldn't activate (Windows was pre-installed on my iMac when I...