Windows 10: Actived Windows but I can't use some functions.

Discus and support Actived Windows but I can't use some functions. in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; My Windows has been actived but I am not allowed to use Windows Defender. Please help me. Regards.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Gia HânTrương, Feb 14, 2019.

1. Actived Windows but I can't use some functions.

My Windows has been actived but I am not allowed to use Windows Defender. Please help me. Regards.

:)

Gia HânTrương, Feb 14, 2019

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Feb 14, 2019
  3. Duyenhip Win User
    Windows 10 will not activate Error code 0x803F7001

thanks
    I activated my Windows 10 from product key Windows 7

Duyenhip, Feb 14, 2019
  4. Monk.e83 Win User

Actived Windows but I can't use some functions.

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Feb 14, 2019
Thema:

Actived Windows but I can't use some functions.

1. Actived Windows but I can't use some functions. - Similar Threads - Actived can't functions

2. Why can't I use the windows search function?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why can't I use the windows search function?: Hi, I am having an issue with the windows search function. Every time I click on "Type here to search" on the bottom left, it has no effect and doesn't allow me to search anything. I have tried restarting my laptop, rebuilding the indexing, and troubleshooting the problem...
  3. Why can't I use the windows search function?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why can't I use the windows search function?: Hi, I am having an issue with the windows search function. Every time I click on "Type here to search" on the bottom left, it has no effect and doesn't allow me to search anything. I have tried restarting my laptop, rebuilding the indexing, and troubleshooting the problem...
  4. I can't use the clipboard function of win 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't use the clipboard function of win 10: I have the clipboard history function activated and it does not work and I also have the message: "Some of these options are hidden or managed by the organization" that already appeared some time ago in other settings and I managed to deactivate it, but it appears again, how...
  5. I can't use the clipboard function of win 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I can't use the clipboard function of win 10: I have the clipboard history function activated and it does not work and I also have the message: "Some of these options are hidden or managed by the organization" that already appeared some time ago in other settings and I managed to deactivate it, but it appears again, how...
  6. I can't use the clipboard function of win 10

in Windows 10 Customization
  7. Some keys won't function when I use other keys

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Some keys won't function when I use other keys: In every application, every keyboard I've used, and just with this PC, for some reason I am not able to press shift + space + any other key at the same time. This control is very valuable to most games I play and I have to unpress either shift or space for any other key to...
  8. Some Windows functionalities cannot be used

Some Windows functionalities cannot be used: After some recent update most notably MS Edge, I cannot click Start menu button. Right-clicking works, but left-clicking makes a "Critical Error" window popping up, saying "Your Start menu isn't working. We'll try to fix it the next time you sign in." Beside the Start button...
  9. set as Admin but can't run some functions.

set as Admin but can't run some functions.: my ID is set as Administrator, but I can't run CHKDSK. Any ideas what to do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/set-as-admin-but-cant-run-some-functions/00db2c91-b7c3-4707-9328-876092ca5f67
  10. I canot use some functions on my laptop

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I canot use some functions on my laptop: I cannot use some functions on my laptop such as mail and settings. Every time I try to open update settings, it just disappears. I tried to add my mail on Mail app, i see an error called 0x800706d9. Please help me fix this issue. I also tried to reset the laptop, didn't work...