Windows 10: ACTIVEX DOES NOT CHARGE IN WIN10.

Discus and support ACTIVEX DOES NOT CHARGE IN WIN10. in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Hello, working on my pc, a security alert appears which indicates: the ActiveX controls have been disabled. What to do to correct it enable it and... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Janie D.Bourdeau, Feb 12, 2019.

1. ACTIVEX DOES NOT CHARGE IN WIN10.

Hello, working on my pc, a security alert appears which indicates: the ActiveX controls have been disabled. What to do to correct it enable it and eliminate it, what is an ActiveX?

:)

Janie D.Bourdeau, Feb 12, 2019
  2. Rob_949 Win User

activex and cctv camera

I have solidex camera outside my house. I could view the image on my iphone by simply typing htttp://<ip-address> followed by user name and password. On my Nokia 1520, i get the message activex is required. When it attempts to download activex, it fails.
    I have tried using IP CAM controller and CamaraKaze Apps, as suggested by other posts, but unable to get it to work. This could be because my camera Solidex is not listed in available cameras within these Apps. Does anyone have suggestions on what i need to
    do to view camera images on my phone?

Rob_949, Feb 12, 2019
  3. does IE ActiveX work of microsoft surface?

Hello neytanimonserrate,

Yes, ActiveX control should be working on your device and the IE ActiveX Interface Marshaling Library
    (ieproxy.dll) is a part of Windows Internet Explorer and a system file. It is used by your computer as well.

To better assist you with your concern, I'd like to know the following:

• Confirm which build is currently installed on your device. To check, follow the steps below:
    1. Press Windows key + R, then type in winver.
    2. Click OK.
    • Were there any recent changes made prior to this issue?
    • Does the said issue happens to all of your files?
    • It would also be best if you can send us a screenshot of the said error message.

Meanwhile, I'd suggest checking this article
    regarding protected view and how to manage it.

Looking forward to your response.

Regards.

Melchizedek Qui, Feb 12, 2019
  4. Rob_949 Win User

ACTIVEX DOES NOT CHARGE IN WIN10.

activex and cctv camera

I have solidex camera outside my house. I could view the image on my iphone by simply typing htttp://<ip-address> followed by user name and password. On my Nokia 1520, i get the message activex is required. When it attempts to download activex, it fails.
    I have tried using IP CAM controller and CamaraKaze Apps, as suggested by other posts, but unable to get it to work. This could be because my camera Solidex is not listed in available cameras within these Apps. Does anyone have suggestions on what i need to
    do to view camera images on my phone?

Rob_949, Feb 12, 2019
Thema:

ACTIVEX DOES NOT CHARGE IN WIN10.

1. ACTIVEX DOES NOT CHARGE IN WIN10. - Similar Threads - ACTIVEX DOES CHARGE

2. Problema de Activex/COM

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Problema de Activex/COM: Saludos amigos, mi pregunta es la siguiente. Recientemente actualice mi PC a Windows 10, mi mayor temor era que muchas aplicaciones y juegos no funcionaran correctamente y asi sucedio. He actualizado hasta el ultimo controlador, elimine anti virus de terceros, ejecuto las...
  3. ActiveX install

in Windows 10 Customization
    ActiveX install: ActiveX has stopped working on my PC O/S Windows 10 64bit https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/activex-install/6dc7fd98-0db3-416e-b590-f1b1b0206dac
  4. Does not charge

Does not charge: My computer does not charge. I have all the right chargers and new battery. Nothing I do makes the battery indicator charge and the battery is down to 6%. Help! Joyce https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/does-not-charge/2f7debf9-4d8f-4208-8201-4f27f847d328
  5. Register Legacy ActiveX File

Register Legacy ActiveX File: I am trying to re-install an older legacy program on newer Dell E5550 laptop running Windows 10 Pro x64 V1909 Build 18363.900. It was installed and works properly on another older laptop that is running Windows 10 Pro x64 1909 Build 18363.900 However, the program was...
  6. activex

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    activex: I downloaded call of duty modern warfare but cannot play it because i get a message "activeX has encountered an unrecoverable error, see the readme for possible solutions" there is no readme. Microsoft advisors told me to download new activeX drivers but i dont know how to do...
  7. ActiveX content not loading in IE 11 Win10

in Windows 10 Customization
    ActiveX content not loading in IE 11 Win10: I have an internal web page accessing activex content. I have tried everything I know how to do to get this to function. What works... all our original win10 1703 images from 1.5+ years ago work fine with standard windows updates, they load all the activex content. There...
  8. laptop does not turn on with charge

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    laptop does not turn on with charge: Battery is fully charged and laptop connected to main power supply, yet it won't turn on. I press the power button and for 3-4s the light of the power button turns on, and then switches back off. No sound of fans or any sign of a startup. When I press the D button...
  9. does IE ActiveX work of microsoft surface?

does IE ActiveX work of microsoft surface?: Many times before I've been trying to open files on a Microsoft Surface Pro. But each time It says I do have to turn off Protected mode to open the file and shows the name IE ActiveX Interface Marshaling Library and having to open it. Each time I dare to open it, it flunks...
  10. WebService , ActiveX

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    WebService , ActiveX: Hello, Just wondered if somebody has a similar problem to me, Since I upgraded to windows 10 for windows 8.1 pro. I can't access my cctv cameras using webservice? It does not run ActiveX...... if I login in to the super administrator everything works fine, I have tried...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. ie activex interface marshaling library protected mode