Windows 10: activex

Discus and support activex in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I downloaded call of duty modern warfare but cannot play it because i get a message "activeX has encountered an unrecoverable error, see the readme for... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by ronamick, Jun 23, 2020.

1. ronamick Win User

activex

I downloaded call of duty modern warfare but cannot play it because i get a message "activeX has encountered an unrecoverable error, see the readme for possible solutions" there is no readme. Microsoft advisors told me to download new activeX drivers but i dont know how to do that

:)

ronamick, Jun 23, 2020
  2. Rob_949 Win User

activex and cctv camera

I have solidex camera outside my house. I could view the image on my iphone by simply typing htttp://<ip-address> followed by user name and password. On my Nokia 1520, i get the message activex is required. When it attempts to download activex, it fails.
    I have tried using IP CAM controller and CamaraKaze Apps, as suggested by other posts, but unable to get it to work. This could be because my camera Solidex is not listed in available cameras within these Apps. Does anyone have suggestions on what i need to
    do to view camera images on my phone?

Rob_949, Jun 23, 2020
  3. does IE ActiveX work of microsoft surface?

Hello neytanimonserrate,

Yes, ActiveX control should be working on your device and the IE ActiveX Interface Marshaling Library
    (ieproxy.dll) is a part of Windows Internet Explorer and a system file. It is used by your computer as well.

To better assist you with your concern, I'd like to know the following:

• Confirm which build is currently installed on your device. To check, follow the steps below:
    1. Press Windows key + R, then type in winver.
    2. Click OK.
    • Were there any recent changes made prior to this issue?
    • Does the said issue happens to all of your files?
    • It would also be best if you can send us a screenshot of the said error message.

Meanwhile, I'd suggest checking this article
    regarding protected view and how to manage it.

Looking forward to your response.

Regards.

Melchizedek Qui, Jun 23, 2020
  4. Rob_949 Win User

activex

activex and cctv camera

I have solidex camera outside my house. I could view the image on my iphone by simply typing htttp://<ip-address> followed by user name and password. On my Nokia 1520, i get the message activex is required. When it attempts to download activex, it fails.
    I have tried using IP CAM controller and CamaraKaze Apps, as suggested by other posts, but unable to get it to work. This could be because my camera Solidex is not listed in available cameras within these Apps. Does anyone have suggestions on what i need to
    do to view camera images on my phone?

Rob_949, Jun 23, 2020
Thema:

activex

1. activex - Similar Threads - activex

2. IE mode on Edge and Chrome not working with ActiveX

in Windows 10 Gaming
    IE mode on Edge and Chrome not working with ActiveX: HiI have legacy apps that runs on ActiveX, which is to read file from local PC via browser. It use to works fine in IE. And to run in Chrome and Edge, I understand that by enabling IE mode on edge and chrome may help. Unfortunately, I have tested it out, it just doesn't work,...
  3. IE mode on Edge and Chrome not working with ActiveX

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    IE mode on Edge and Chrome not working with ActiveX: HiI have legacy apps that runs on ActiveX, which is to read file from local PC via browser. It use to works fine in IE. And to run in Chrome and Edge, I understand that by enabling IE mode on edge and chrome may help. Unfortunately, I have tested it out, it just doesn't work,...
  4. Crystal Report ActiveX report in Landscape orientation stopped working in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Crystal Report ActiveX report in Landscape orientation stopped working in Windows 10: We have a third party ASP.NET based windows application which can generate multiple reports using Crystal Report ActiveX, those reports may be in Landscape or Portrait orientation depending on the type of report.Please note that the Application is installed on Windows 2008 R2...
  5. Crystal Report ActiveX report in Landscape orientation stopped working in Windows 10

Crystal Report ActiveX report in Landscape orientation stopped working in Windows 10: We have a third party ASP.NET based windows application which can generate multiple reports using Crystal Report ActiveX, those reports may be in Landscape or Portrait orientation depending on the type of report.Please note that the Application is installed on Windows 2008 R2...
  6. Crystal Report ActiveX report in Landscape orientation stopped working in Windows 10

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. .Net framework Cannot create ActiveX component.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    .Net framework Cannot create ActiveX component.: trying to run new program and getting error, I have tried in admin mode. still fails. AMD Rysen 9 64 M WIndows 11 Pro 21H2System.Exception: Cannot create ActiveX component. at Microsoft.VisualBasic.Interaction.CreateObjectString ProgId, String ServerName at...
  8. .Net framework Cannot create ActiveX component.

.Net framework Cannot create ActiveX component.: trying to run new program and getting error, I have tried in admin mode. still fails. AMD Rysen 9 64 M WIndows 11 Pro 21H2System.Exception: Cannot create ActiveX component. at Microsoft.VisualBasic.Interaction.CreateObjectString ProgId, String ServerName at...
  9. Using an ActiveX plug-in with Internet Explorer 11 and Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Using an ActiveX plug-in with Internet Explorer 11 and Windows 11: If anyone still needs to run an ActiveX plug-in with Internet Explorer 11 and Windows 11, I couldn't get it to run. I enabled ActiveX etc.. in the control panel/Internet options/security/custom level section and also went to default browser settings in Edge, selected...
  10. Using an ActiveX plug-in with Internet Explorer 11 and Windows 11

Using an ActiveX plug-in with Internet Explorer 11 and Windows 11: If anyone still needs to run an ActiveX plug-in with Internet Explorer 11 and Windows 11, I couldn't get it to run. I enabled ActiveX etc.. in the control panel/Internet options/security/custom level section and also went to default browser settings in Edge, selected...