Windows 10: Activiating Windows 10 on my newly built PC

Discus and support Activiating Windows 10 on my newly built PC in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; I recently built my new gaming rig and noticed that I didn't have my Windows 10 activated even though I had it activated with my previous PC, what do I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by pokeye, Jul 12, 2019.

1. pokeye Win User

Activiating Windows 10 on my newly built PC

I recently built my new gaming rig and noticed that I didn't have my Windows 10 activated even though I had it activated with my previous PC, what do I do?

:)

pokeye, Jul 12, 2019
  2. Macbeth Win User
    Macbeth, Jul 12, 2019
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Jul 12, 2019
  4. CountMike Win User

CountMike, Jul 12, 2019
Thema:

1. Activiating Windows 10 on my newly built PC - Similar Threads - Activiating newly built

2. HDR not working on my newly built PC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    HDR not working on my newly built PC: HiI am sure it should work.New AMD Ryzen PC with Windows 11 proGraphics AMD RX 570 - connected via HDMI - 2.0bMonitor Ilyama G-master G2730HSU-B1 - Colour profile installed.My research shows both support HDR but I cannot get it to budge.CheersDavid...
  3. Trouble installing windows 10 on newly built pc

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Trouble installing windows 10 on newly built pc: I was trying to use my schools free windows 10 education edition. I think I used the wrong product key though. When it asks me to sign in it won't let me use my personal account. When I sign in with my school account it says, "Your organization doesn't allow users to set up...
  4. Newly built PC crashed

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Newly built PC crashed: Hi, I just built a pc but it just crashed on me and I'm trying to figure it out. is there a way to figure out why my PC crashed using a .dmp file? All i see in there is unknown characters. Here's the link to the file...
  5. Newly built pc help

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Newly built pc help: So ive got my pc all built and set up. I have windows 10 on a laptop, and got windows 10 education for free. So i know theres a media creation tool, do i just use that and then enter the product key once i put the usb in the pc and boot it up? submitted by /u/Hballzz...
  6. Window 10 installation on newly built PC

Window 10 installation on newly built PC: Hello, so i have recently built a pc and im trying to install window 10. Once im on the installation part it restarts the pc and it ask me to basically do it all over again....
  7. newly built pc

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    newly built pc: so my friend helped me build my first pc and now I am having problems I keep getting a different blue screen and I don't know what to do I have tried to fix them by looking them up but it doesn't seem to work...
  8. Newly built PC Windows 10 - No Brightness Control

in Windows 10 Customization
    Newly built PC Windows 10 - No Brightness Control: The monitor is iiyama ProLite E2483HS connected with HDMI to new PC with licenced and registered copy of Windows 10. The controls on the menu on the monitor are greyed out, so I cannot adjust them on the monitor. I have reverted to the Generic monitor is Windows 10 and...
  9. Windows not Activating on my newly built PC

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows not Activating on my newly built PC: Hi Community, I've been using an Intel Core i-5 4670K with an ASUS motherboard build for years (since 2013). Back then I was in university. The university portal gave the students access to official Microsoft products through their licence agreement with Microsoft. When...
  10. Windows 10 installation on a newly built PC

Windows 10 installation on a newly built PC: I just finished building a new PC and all was working fine for a while until I went to install the OS. I used a USB that I put the ISO file on and when I turned on the computer, I received a bunch of error messages. First was error 0xc0000221, then 0xc0000098, then...