Windows 10: Activing windows security

Discus and support Activing windows security in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; how to turn on these two?? and what is that yellow text means??... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Gema SP, Jan 24, 2023.

1. Gema SP Win User

Activing windows security

how to turn on these two?? and what is that yellow text means??

:)

Gema SP, Jan 24, 2023

2. Windows 10 Activation Error: 0xC004F034

Hi Greg,

This error code is usually caused by a problem with the product key. For better assistance, we would like to clarify how you got the Windows 10 Pro? Is it supplied by a company?

As an initial troubleshooting step, we suggest that you run the Activation troubleshooter and try activating Windows 10 Pro again. To run the Activation troubleshooter, follow these steps:

• Click the Start button and select the Settings
      icon.
    • Choose Update & Security from the list.
    • Select Activation in the left pane of the window.
    • Click Troubleshoot.

If your Windows 10 Pro is supplied by a company, we recommend that you get in touch with your organization's support for assistance with the activation.

We'll be waiting to your reply.

Gerard Qui, Jan 24, 2023
  3. linhlz Win User
    Windows 10 will not activate Error code 0x803F7001

Possibly there can be the problem with Microsoft activation Server, so your Windows 10 is not activated. In this scenario, you need to wait and verify if it is the issue from Microsoft’s side. But if you are getting error code 0x803f7001, you can also try these steps:

1. Open Settings app. Then go to Update and security > Activation screen > Change product.
    2. Type your Windows edition product key and click Next.
    3. You’ll get We couldn’t activate Windows error message.
    4. Retry steps 1-3 then type your 25-characters unique product key.
    5. Wait for the process to complete, Windows 10 is activated.
    Hope something helps this problem

linhlz, Jan 24, 2023
  4. Anne Ros Win User

Windows activation doesn't work

Hi Michael,

This might be caused by Windows Firewall issues. We'd like to know where you bought the activation code. As an initial troubleshooting step, we suggest turning Windows Firewall On. Follow the steps below:

• Go to Control Panel.
    • Click System and Security then Windows Firewall.
    • Then on the left panel, select Turn Windows Firewall on or off.
    • Select Turn on Windows Firewall, click OK then restart PC.

If the issue persists, check this article for more troubleshooting steps:
    Get help with Windows activation errors.

Get back to us with the outcome so we can help you out further.

Anne Ros, Jan 24, 2023
Thema:

1. Activing windows security - Similar Threads - Activing security

2. I am unable to use Microsoft Phone activation , to license our systems : Security...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I am unable to use Microsoft Phone activation , to license our systems : Security...: I am unable to use Microsoft Phone activation , to license our systems , as the phone line UK , USA etc can not accept my phone entries to the security verification phone options . This has been down for a week atleast . It was working fine from the same smart phone that I...
  3. I am unable to use Microsoft Phone activation , to license our systems : Security...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I am unable to use Microsoft Phone activation , to license our systems : Security...: I am unable to use Microsoft Phone activation , to license our systems , as the phone line UK , USA etc can not accept my phone entries to the security verification phone options . This has been down for a week atleast . It was working fine from the same smart phone that I...
  4. how to activate my syetm security ? its show me error .... !. how to fix it ?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how to activate my syetm security ? its show me error .... !. how to fix it ?: Window Defender says your IT administrator has limited some areas of this app, and the item you tried to access is not available. How can we fix this problem? how do activate my security on the device?...
  5. how to activate my syetm security ? its show me error .... !. how to fix it ?

how to activate my syetm security ? its show me error .... !. how to fix it ?: Window Defender says your IT administrator has limited some areas of this app, and the item you tried to access is not available. How can we fix this problem? how do activate my security on the device?...
  6. Windows Recovery Drive issues with Activation and Windows security

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Recovery Drive issues with Activation and Windows security: I use an HP 15 with 11th Gen Processor, Recently i decided to upgrade from 256ssd to 1tb SSD. I told the technician i didint want to loose my factory windows home license as it allows me updates and other benefits. He said he will do a recovery drive. I gave him access to my...
  7. Windows Recovery Drive issues with Activation and Windows security

Windows Recovery Drive issues with Activation and Windows security: I use an HP 15 with 11th Gen Processor, Recently i decided to upgrade from 256ssd to 1tb SSD. I told the technician i didint want to loose my factory windows home license as it allows me updates and other benefits. He said he will do a recovery drive. I gave him access to my...
  8. Windows Security can't be activated in Windows 11 maybe also Windows 10 due to two Brother...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Security can't be activated in Windows 11 maybe also Windows 10 due to two Brother...: Have you run into this problem? I did and saw several old "locked" posts with solutions that didn't work for me on Windows 11.I resoved the problem two ways:First, by contacting Brother on their chat line. They had to "escalate the issue," took my mail and promised a...
  9. Windows Security can't be activated in Windows 11 maybe also Windows 10 due to two Brother...

Windows Security can't be activated in Windows 11 maybe also Windows 10 due to two Brother...: Have you run into this problem? I did and saw several old "locked" posts with solutions that didn't work for me on Windows 11.I resoved the problem two ways:First, by contacting Brother on their chat line. They had to "escalate the issue," took my mail and promised a...
  10. how to activate windows security

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how to activate windows security: how to activate windows security https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-activate-windows-security/a58a9495-16db-4236-84c6-fe40c9544394