Windows 10: Activision can run on multiple PCs with one key

Discus and support Activision can run on multiple PCs with one key in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Activision can run on multiple PCs with one key... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Yeasir Arafat, May 27, 2023.

1. Activision can run on multiple PCs with one key

Activision can run on multiple PCs with one key

:)

Yeasir Arafat, May 27, 2023
  2. Kem Mon Win User

One single Key isn't working across multiple keyboards

Hi Belabeier,

There are multiple reasons why the issue has occurred, to isolate this matter properly, we have some questions for
    you:

• When did the issue start?

• Were there any changes made before the issue occurred?

• Have you tried downloading and installing the latest driver update from your PC
      manufacturer's website?

• Aside from what you have mentioned, what other troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

We suggest that you run the
    Hardware and Devices
    Troubleshooter
    and post
    us the screenshot
    of the
    diagnostic
    result
    of the
    troubleshooter. To run the
    Troubleshooter, follow these steps:

• On the search bar, type
      Troubleshooting and hit Enter.

• Choose
      Hardware and Sound.

• Clink on
      Hardware and Devices to run the troubleshooter.

We'll be waiting for your response.

Regards.

Kem Mon, May 27, 2023
  3. PC Build Steps

Ok just because I like steps i am going to create some steps. Please give me the stamp of approval/disapproval
    • Install system in case
      • Remember to connect SSD and optical to same SATA ports on motherboard
    • Turn on PC
    • setup HDD
    • run blend test in prime95 for 30-60 min
      • run realtemp at the same time
    • While in Prime95 test
      • if CPU goes above 70c in RealTemp, I have a leaky CPU
      • if my system locks up or blue screens, there is an instability in the system somewhere
      • if my system does not lock up or blue screen, my CPU is not damaged and I am in the clear!
    What do you guys think??

anandsap123, May 27, 2023
  4. Activision can run on multiple PCs with one key

Multiple instances of Microsoft Search Indexer running

Hi Charles,

Thank you for the update.

I suggest you to try the following steps to employ the DISM command lines:

• Open command prompt by pressing Windows key + X and selecting “Command prompt admin”.

• In command prompt, type the following commands and press Enter after each command:
    DISM.exe /Online /Cleanup-image /Scanhealth

DISM.exe /Online /Cleanup-image /Cleanupimage

DISM.exe /Online /Cleanup-image /Restorehealth

• Close the command prompt and restart the PC and check if it works.

Write to us with the updated information.

Niranjan Manjhi, May 27, 2023
Thema:

Activision can run on multiple PCs with one key

1. Activision can run on multiple PCs with one key - Similar Threads - Activision run multiple

2. One account multiple PCs, different desktops

in Windows 10 Gaming
    One account multiple PCs, different desktops: I have a new tablet. I want the desktop to be different than my main PC. Right now, it has copied all the shortcuts to the new tablet and if I delete them, it says it will delete them on all desktops. Please let me know my options....
  3. One account multiple PCs, different desktops

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    One account multiple PCs, different desktops: I have a new tablet. I want the desktop to be different than my main PC. Right now, it has copied all the shortcuts to the new tablet and if I delete them, it says it will delete them on all desktops. Please let me know my options....
  4. Activision can run on multiple PCs with one key

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Activision can run on multiple PCs with one key: Activision can run on multiple PCs with one key https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/activision-can-run-on-multiple-pcs-with-one-key/e5396617-13c8-47d5-888e-ab468daea6d1
  5. Activision can run on multiple PCs with one key

Activision can run on multiple PCs with one key: Activision can run on multiple PCs with one key https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/activision-can-run-on-multiple-pcs-with-one-key/e5396617-13c8-47d5-888e-ab468daea6d1
  6. Access multiple PCs with one External ip with RDP

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Access multiple PCs with one External ip with RDP: Hello Microsoft community,I need advise or to be pointed to the right direction.I have 2 desktops at home, I have one set with 3389 as the port for the firewall rule - PC1I have the other one set with 3388 as the port for the firewall rule - PC2I am using my external ip in...
  7. Access multiple PCs with one External ip with RDP

Access multiple PCs with one External ip with RDP: Hello Microsoft community,I need advise or to be pointed to the right direction.I have 2 desktops at home, I have one set with 3389 as the port for the firewall rule - PC1I have the other one set with 3388 as the port for the firewall rule - PC2I am using my external ip in...
  8. Access multiple PCs with one External ip with RDP

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  9. Sharing SSH Keys Across Multiple PCs

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Sharing SSH Keys Across Multiple PCs: I set up a preshared key facility for SSH access to a VPS I own. It was pretty straightforward once I'd found this article.But in trying to extend the preshared keys to another computer my Surface 6 laptop I ran into something that confuses me. I'm hoping someone can explain...
  10. i have 2 PCs running off of one key

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    i have 2 PCs running off of one key: i used a windows 8 OEM key from a old device to activate my copy of windows 10 the old pc never got deactivated though. however isn't a key only supposed to work for one device?...