Windows 10: Actual Activation key

Discus and support Actual Activation key in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; So i have problem, which will teach my to make sure I noted what I key I use where. But I upgrade my uncles PC from window 10 core to pro, with one of... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/need2crash, Jun 23, 2020.

1. Actual Activation key

So i have problem, which will teach my to make sure I noted what I key I use where.

But I upgrade my uncles PC from window 10 core to pro, with one of my Windows 10 pro keys ( they are all actual Window 7 Ultimate/pro keys) they active windows 10 none the less.

Now I made the mistake of not noting which key I used to active pro on his system, It one of 2 window 7 pro (oem) key according to Showkeyplus. Thing is showkeyplus and everything else show the *defualt key * which same key shown by default in those program in usage of it for digital activation which same key i been seeing on most systems since windows 7 as used one I need to fiqure which key I actual used to "activate" the system. so make not not to use that key.

"if" i called MS would they be able to tell the key I actual used? if not and none this is possible What would happen IF i try to active another system with the key I used for his pc changing to pro? would not active? the new system or would active new system and deactive old system? what would actual happen

submitted by /u/need2crash
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/need2crash, Jun 23, 2020

2. Gmail suspicious activity alert?

I'd definitely setup two-step verification like MailMan suggested. I actually just set it up myself, and have a similar feature on Facebook as well. Better safe than sorry! *Toast :toast:

f22a4bandit, Jun 23, 2020
  3. P4-630 Win User
    How to revoke GTA IV key

It's a very long key on the booklet, so you are saying thats the issue?

P4-630, Jun 23, 2020
  4. Actual Activation key

Taskbar bug: switching to another window -will not appear at the front

Follow either of these steps to fix the issue with the Active window hiding behind.

Method 1:
    I suggest you to disable window by hovering over it with the mouse and check if it helps. To do so I suggest you to try the below given steps and check if it helps:

1. Press Windows key + X key and click on Control Panel.
    2. Select or click Ease of Access.
    3. Click or tap onEase of Access Centre.
    4. Click on Make the Mouse Easier to Use was uncheck Activate Window by hovering over it with the mouse.
    5. Check if issue is resolved.
    Method 2:
    I would suggest you to completely uninstall the touchpad driver and reinstall it. Kindly follow the below given steps.

1. Press “Windows key + X” and click on “Device Manager”.
    2. In the list of devices, you should see the touchpad drivers.
    3. Right click on the device and then select "Uninstall".
    4. In the uninstall dialog, make sure you select the option to delete the driver package from the system. This causes the driver package installed earlier to be deleted.
    5. In the Action menu of Device manager, select “Scan for Hardware changes” option. This will cause the device driver to be reinstalled. Once the driver is installed, close all windows and restart the computer.

ChojiTiger, Jun 23, 2020
Thema:

Actual Activation key

1. Actual Activation key - Similar Threads - Actual Activation key

2. Activation Problem - with Actual Genuine Product Key on Base of Laptop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Activation Problem - with Actual Genuine Product Key on Base of Laptop: Recently a friend replaced his Acer laptop - it originally ran Windows 7 Home 64bit but he had upgraded it to Windows 10 64bit. He gave it to me as I was looking for an old laptop which I could wipe and install Windows 7 32bit on so my kids could play some of the old 16bit...
  3. Activation Problem - with Actual Genuine Product Key on Base of Laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Activation Problem - with Actual Genuine Product Key on Base of Laptop: Recently a friend replaced his Acer laptop - it originally ran Windows 7 Home 64bit but he had upgraded it to Windows 10 64bit. He gave it to me as I was looking for an old laptop which I could wipe and install Windows 7 32bit on so my kids could play some of the old 16bit...
  4. What do these REG Keys actually affect?

in Windows 10 Support
    What do these REG Keys actually affect?: Good morning. Does anyone actually know what these keys actually affect please [ the Dark Blue Ones ]. I know they have something to do with Privacy, Speech, Inking, and Typing etc . . . Thanks. 179313
  5. How does NCryptCreatePersistedKey actually persist the key

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    How does NCryptCreatePersistedKey actually persist the key: Hello, I'm using the NCrypt API to create a persisted named key backed by the TPM store and en/decrypt data with it. So far working fine. Now I want to use that key in Linux. What I'd like to know is how exactly does NCryptCreatePersistedKey work in relation to the...
  6. activation key

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    activation key: can i use same windows 10 activation key in 2 pcs? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/activation-key/bc6980b5-84d0-4dd5-9913-1d366e79f771"
  7. Activation key

Activation key: I bought a Windows 10 Home key on the Internet for 39 euros but not at Microsoft. I have 2 questions : How to know if this key is perpetual? If Windows is activated correctly does it mean that the key is perpetual? Thank you for your help...
  8. active key

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    active key: i need product key [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/active-key/2c591ec3-d26d-426f-bcc7-e5cdd0a35e4d
  9. activation key

activation key: how do i find my product key on my pc https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/activation-key/37c1010a-c072-49d8-bc7a-85a9ff44eaf6"
  10. Activation key

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Activation key: Hello! Can not download the game from Microsoft store. Technical support could not solve the problem of the error (0x80073cf9) that appears during the download. By this I want to know, or the activation key or what that other methods of obtaining the purchased game, but...