Windows 10: Actualization KB4517389

Discus and support Actualization KB4517389 in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Se ha instalado la actualizacion KB4517389 en mi PC, durante la instalación de la actualización me envía un mensaje de error con pantalla azul y se... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by KarenPortillo, Oct 11, 2019.

1. Actualization KB4517389

Se ha instalado la actualizacion KB4517389 en mi PC, durante la instalación de la actualización me envía un mensaje de error con pantalla azul y se reinicia continuando con la instalación, esto sé repitió al menos 3 veces hasta que terminó la instalación, posteriormente no podía acceder al.menu de inicio pues se reiniciaba con el mismo.mensaje de error.

Solo una vez pude acceder al Menú inicio y de la nada apareció la pantalla azul.

Desinstale en modo seguro y el.problema se resolvió, volví a descargar la actualización con ayuda del asistente y ha vuelto a ocurrir el problema.

Hay un modo en que pueda instalar esta actualización sin el error?

:)

KarenPortillo, Oct 11, 2019

2. Start Menu showing Critical Error after installing KB4517389 update

Thank you for your reply. Unfortunately, none of these suggestions fixed the problem.

Method 1 (PowerShell command): error persists

Method 2 (Safe Mode, Clean Mode): I did this before, but tried again. As before, in SafeMode, the Start Menu does not work at all, although it gives no error message. In Clean Mode, the error message appears when accessing the Start Menu.

Method 3 (create new account): error persists

I have uninstalled KB4517389 yet again. Everything works as it should.

I don't know if this is relevant, but the previous update, KB4524147, started this problem.
    KB4524147 affected BOTH my print spooler and my Start Menu. I uninstalled it and I noticed that
    KB4524147 disappeared from the update list when I next checked for updates.

KB4517389 does not affect my printer, but it does generate that Critical Error when accessing the Start Menu. I hope that there's a fix soon.

O. Berkeley, Oct 11, 2019
  3. Start Menu showing Critical Error after installing KB4517389 update

Hello,

The update page for KB4517389, doesn't mention this as a known issue with this update. I suggest you to report this
    issue to Feedback hub. Others may join and upvote and it will escalated to correct team. Meanwhile, I will be escalating this issue via our MVP channel.

Good luck!

Kapil Arya MVP, Oct 11, 2019
  4. HenryHoch Win User

Actualization KB4517389

Windows 10 update KB4517389 install error

The latest Windows 10 update KB4517389 fails to install. I get the following

2019-10 Cumulative Update for Windows 10 Version 1903 for x64-based Systems (KB4517389)

Last failed install attempt on ‎10/‎8/‎2019 - 0xd0000034

I have tried running the update multiple times. I am a novice computer user. What do I need to do to correct this?

HenryHoch, Oct 11, 2019
Thema:

Actualization KB4517389

1. Actualization KB4517389 - Similar Threads - Actualization KB4517389

2. Image properties and actual size of image not the same in Paint.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Image properties and actual size of image not the same in Paint.: I'm doing a project on paint that requires a few files to be 6x9 inches. On some, when I set the properties to that measurement, the ruler and measurements on the program state 6x9, and the pixels in the files properties correspond also to those measurements.However, on other...
  3. Image properties and actual size of image not the same in Paint.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Image properties and actual size of image not the same in Paint.: I'm doing a project on paint that requires a few files to be 6x9 inches. On some, when I set the properties to that measurement, the ruler and measurements on the program state 6x9, and the pixels in the files properties correspond also to those measurements.However, on other...
  4. typical latest windows update fails as avertised, KB5036892 how to make it actual take??

in Windows 10 Gaming
    typical latest windows update fails as avertised, KB5036892 how to make it actual take??: puter not taking update caught in stupid microsoft loop. Does NOT help to reboot clean boot or any type of re-booting so don't bother telling me to do that. Waste my time & Yours Tell puter to update and re-start not working at all KB5036892 how do I get it to actually update...
  5. typical latest windows update fails as avertised, KB5036892 how to make it actual take??

typical latest windows update fails as avertised, KB5036892 how to make it actual take??: puter not taking update caught in stupid microsoft loop. Does NOT help to reboot clean boot or any type of re-booting so don't bother telling me to do that. Waste my time & Yours Tell puter to update and re-start not working at all KB5036892 how do I get it to actually update...
  6. typical latest windows update fails as avertised, KB5036892 how to make it actual take??

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  7. What to do if WIFI and Ethernet Networks conflict. This is an actual problen, it has...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What to do if WIFI and Ethernet Networks conflict. This is an actual problen, it has...: I will try to be specific. I have two computers;Computer A;Device name Brucer_CLXProcessor 13th Gen IntelR CoreTM i9-13900KF 3.00 GHzInstalled RAM 64.0 GB 63.8 GB usableDevice ID 0EDDF607-2EA6-41EE-BDBD-8C5D8CE74553Product ID 00330-80000-00000-AA494System type 64-bit...
  8. What to do if WIFI and Ethernet Networks conflict. This is an actual problen, it has...

What to do if WIFI and Ethernet Networks conflict. This is an actual problen, it has...: I will try to be specific. I have two computers;Computer A;Device name Brucer_CLXProcessor 13th Gen IntelR CoreTM i9-13900KF 3.00 GHzInstalled RAM 64.0 GB 63.8 GB usableDevice ID 0EDDF607-2EA6-41EE-BDBD-8C5D8CE74553Product ID 00330-80000-00000-AA494System type 64-bit...
  9. Preserving the progress of a guest account in microsoft solitaire to an actual account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Preserving the progress of a guest account in microsoft solitaire to an actual account: Hello, My dad has been playing microsoft solitaire for quite a while, but has never signed in. He has reached level 1400 as a guest, but now his computer is starting to slow down. He is worried that if he gets a new computer that he will lose all of his progress. Is there a...
  10. Preserving the progress of a guest account in microsoft solitaire to an actual account

Preserving the progress of a guest account in microsoft solitaire to an actual account: Hello, My dad has been playing microsoft solitaire for quite a while, but has never signed in. He has reached level 1400 as a guest, but now his computer is starting to slow down. He is worried that if he gets a new computer that he will lose all of his progress. Is there a...
Tags: