Windows 10: Actually "Preparing Windows" is not a bug?

Discus and support Actually "Preparing Windows" is not a bug? in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Actually that's true, Preparing Windows is not an error, it's just that when Windows is booting, it has to prepare things to be able to boot and be... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Hoàng Minh Khang, May 26, 2023.

1. Actually "Preparing Windows" is not a bug?

Actually that's true, Preparing Windows is not an error, it's just that when Windows is booting, it has to prepare things to be able to boot and be able to use it. What if there are still people who do not believe this fact, or their computer does not show Preparing Windows? But now Preparing Windows is very easy, first open the Registry Editor, go to the path: Computer\HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Policies\System, create a DWORD, name it VerboseStatus, set the value from 0 to 1. After doing so, just Sign out, and Login again. It will show Preparing Windows alre

:)

Hoàng Minh Khang, May 26, 2023

2. Taskbar bug: switching to another window -will not appear at the front

Follow either of these steps to fix the issue with the Active window hiding behind.

Method 1:
    I suggest you to disable window by hovering over it with the mouse and check if it helps. To do so I suggest you to try the below given steps and check if it helps:

1. Press Windows key + X key and click on Control Panel.
    2. Select or click Ease of Access.
    3. Click or tap onEase of Access Centre.
    4. Click on Make the Mouse Easier to Use was uncheck Activate Window by hovering over it with the mouse.
    5. Check if issue is resolved.
    Method 2:
    I would suggest you to completely uninstall the touchpad driver and reinstall it. Kindly follow the below given steps.

1. Press “Windows key + X” and click on “Device Manager”.
    2. In the list of devices, you should see the touchpad drivers.
    3. Right click on the device and then select "Uninstall".
    4. In the uninstall dialog, make sure you select the option to delete the driver package from the system. This causes the driver package installed earlier to be deleted.
    5. In the Action menu of Device manager, select “Scan for Hardware changes” option. This will cause the device driver to be reinstalled. Once the driver is installed, close all windows and restart the computer.

ChojiTiger, May 26, 2023
  3. csatennis Win User
    Taskbar bug: switching to another window -will not appear at the front

I have been trying to fix this for months. Your solution Method 1 seemed to work. THANK YOU!!!!

csatennis, May 26, 2023
  4. swarfega Win User

Actually "Preparing Windows" is not a bug?

preparing to upgrade

You can try following this guide. I suggest either step 4 or step 7.

swarfega, May 26, 2023
Thema:

Actually "Preparing Windows" is not a bug?

1. Actually "Preparing Windows" is not a bug? - Similar Threads - Actually Preparing bug

2. Actually "Preparing Windows" is not a bug?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Actually "Preparing Windows" is not a bug?: Actually that's true, Preparing Windows is not an error, it's just that when Windows is booting, it has to prepare things to be able to boot and be able to use it. What if there are still people who do not believe this fact, or their computer does not show Preparing Windows?...
  3. Actually "Preparing Windows" is not a bug?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Actually "Preparing Windows" is not a bug?: Actually that's true, Preparing Windows is not an error, it's just that when Windows is booting, it has to prepare things to be able to boot and be able to use it. What if there are still people who do not believe this fact, or their computer does not show Preparing Windows?...
  4. Preparing Windows

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Preparing Windows: Last week I received a message that my computer needed to restart. When I left on Friday, after I logged out, I set it to restart. This morning and in fact all day I’ve not been able to use my computer. I have restarted it at least 5 times and now it’s just spinning at...
  5. Preparing Windows

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Preparing Windows: Last week I received a message that my computer needed to restart. When I left on Friday, after I logged out, I set it to restart. This morning and in fact all day I’ve not been able to use my computer. I have restarted it at least 5 times and now it’s just spinning at...
  6. BUG : microsoft actually did not remove the legacy edge in the windows 10 20H2

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    BUG : microsoft actually did not remove the legacy edge in the windows 10 20H2: hi , microsoft kind of did not remove the legacy edge while replacing it with chromium edge , and this can be taken as kind of glitch or bug whatever ppl think . take a look at the screenshot below : [ATTACH]...
  7. Microsoft is preparing fix for Windows 10 Photos app crashing bug

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft is preparing fix for Windows 10 Photos app crashing bug: A recent Windows 10 Photos app update has been causing problems for some users where the default imager viewer would crash when accessing photos. The issue was also reported by users on Microsoft’s answer forum, Feedback Hub, and Twitter. We were able to reproduce the issue...
  8. Microsoft is preparing a fix for a Windows 10 bug that affects SSDs

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Microsoft is preparing a fix for a Windows 10 bug that affects SSDs: submitted by /u/CataclysmZA [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/iipc8c/microsoft_is_preparing_a_fix_for_a_windows_10_bug/
  9. Preparing windows

Preparing windows: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/diniishere [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/ibn0mg/preparing_windows/
  10. Is this some known bug in 2004 or Cortana is actually broken

Is this some known bug in 2004 or Cortana is actually broken: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/anupamss10 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/gunbhn/is_this_some_known_bug_in_2004_or_cortana_is/