Windows 10: actvating windows 10 enterprise after a hard reset

Discus and support actvating windows 10 enterprise after a hard reset in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; I can not activate windows after I hard reset my surface pro 4. it gave me an error code Ox8007232B. how do I get around this or what do I do so I can... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by evilbeard84, Apr 16, 2020.

1. actvating windows 10 enterprise after a hard reset

I can not activate windows after I hard reset my surface pro 4. it gave me an error code Ox8007232B. how do I get around this or what do I do so I can activate windows?

:)

evilbeard84, Apr 16, 2020
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Apr 16, 2020
  3. xBruce88x Win User
    Contest! Win Hard Reset!

Bump

No one wants Hard Reset? I'm open to other suggestions for contest ideas.

maybe i got this in the wrong section... could a mod move it to the FS/FT/WTB/Giveaway section?

xBruce88x, Apr 16, 2020
  4. meebers Win User

actvating windows 10 enterprise after a hard reset

Supported phones for Windows 10 Mobile Insider Preview

Your list confirms my phone is eligible, Lumia 521. The windows Insider App fails after ~ 15 seconds, restores data and gives me error 80073cf9. I trouble shot this and went thru all the steps mentioned on several websites including MS without any luck. Short of a hard reset, this is where I am now. Suggestions appreciated.

meebers, Apr 16, 2020
Thema:

actvating windows 10 enterprise after a hard reset

1. actvating windows 10 enterprise after a hard reset - Similar Threads - actvating enterprise hard

2. Windows 11 actvation

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 actvation: Hi, I just recently built a new pc, and I am trying to activate my windows 10/11 pro digital license that I bought in 2019 from the microsoft store. I am so fed up with trying to call support, every single call gets disconnected after being on hold for 20+ minutes. I never...
  3. win 10 actvation

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    win 10 actvation: Hi, is it possible to activate windows 10 enterprise evaluation version, by purchase a product key? my mind is MSDN product key and I should add my installed version file was iso file....
  4. ACTVATION

ACTVATION: Personal computer ACER Veriton essential 52710G series RMN:D17E1 Rating: 100-240V-,6A,60/50Hz This device comlies with part 15 of the fcc rules Operation is subject to the following two conditions 1 This device must accept any interferenceand 2...
  5. cant actvate windows

cant actvate windows: need help for error code 0x8007232b https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-actvate-windows/8280e429-0a40-4f8e-a132-7333ce7be5dd
  6. windows actvation

windows actvation: please tll me how too actvate windows https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-actvation/798376bd-6c06-48c9-849a-c1c7c79a5877
  7. Actvation Windows 10

Actvation Windows 10: Hi I am having some trouble regarding my Windows 10 Activation. I got my laptop two years and all was well. Once, when I turned on my laptop, I had a watermark at the bottom of my screen saying 'Activate Windows'. I went into settings and tried to activate windows with...
  8. Actvating windows 10 on my laptop

Actvating windows 10 on my laptop: please how can I automatically or manually activate windows 10 on my laptop without a productkey https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/actvating-windows-10-on-my-laptop/b1132c40-b5fd-4ca0-90c4-78e17b913c43"
  9. Actvate windows

Actvate windows: Hi, I had a Dell Inspiron 530 since some years. The mother board went out of order. Yesterday I bought a second hand Oxtiplex 755 and put my hdd (from Inspiron Dell 530) into it. All was ok BUT now I receive the msg: "Activate Windows. Goto settings to activate Windows". I go...
  10. Windows 10 blocked after a hard reset

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 blocked after a hard reset: Hello, I tried to hard reset my windows 10 and it's blocked, it tries to download updates but it does not succed (I have an original windows and I don't want to lose it) Could you please help to figure this out ? Best regards...