Windows 10: Actvating windows 10 on my laptop

Discus and support Actvating windows 10 on my laptop in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; please how can I automatically or manually activate windows 10 on my laptop without a productkey... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by henrygarba, Mar 9, 2019.

1. Actvating windows 10 on my laptop

please how can I automatically or manually activate windows 10 on my laptop without a productkey

:)

henrygarba, Mar 9, 2019
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Mar 9, 2019
  3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Mar 9, 2019
  4. Scrizz Win User

Actvating windows 10 on my laptop

Windows 10

no, you can't go back..
    I suggest creating a backup image of your os drive

Scrizz, Mar 9, 2019
Thema:

Actvating windows 10 on my laptop

1. Actvating windows 10 on my laptop - Similar Threads - Actvating laptop

2. Volume Up Being actvated

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Volume Up Being actvated: Hi,So I'd like to preface this by saying that I am an aspiring IT technician with hopes of going on to Cyber Security Analyst currently studying Comptia Core 1/2, Network+, then Security+, and so I want to figure out wat is the cause of this issue.My issue is I have a Lenovo...
  3. Volume Up Being actvated

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Volume Up Being actvated: Hi,So I'd like to preface this by saying that I am an aspiring IT technician with hopes of going on to Cyber Security Analyst currently studying Comptia Core 1/2, Network+, then Security+, and so I want to figure out wat is the cause of this issue.My issue is I have a Lenovo...
  4. Volume Up Being actvated

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Why won't the actvation center let me activate my product?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why won't the actvation center let me activate my product?: I have Windows 7 32bit. I have to use it for an older program I have. The problem is my harddrive crashed. I got a new one and installed it on my computer. I installed the copy of Windows 7 and I tried to activate it. It says I already used it. It is the same computer. I need...
  6. Why won't the actvation center let me activate my product?

Why won't the actvation center let me activate my product?: I have Windows 7 32bit. I have to use it for an older program I have. The problem is my harddrive crashed. I got a new one and installed it on my computer. I installed the copy of Windows 7 and I tried to activate it. It says I already used it. It is the same computer. I need...
  7. Windows 11 actvation

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 actvation: Hi, I just recently built a new pc, and I am trying to activate my windows 10/11 pro digital license that I bought in 2019 from the microsoft store. I am so fed up with trying to call support, every single call gets disconnected after being on hold for 20+ minutes. I never...
  8. Windows 11 actvation

Windows 11 actvation: Hi, I just recently built a new pc, and I am trying to activate my windows 10/11 pro digital license that I bought in 2019 from the microsoft store. I am so fed up with trying to call support, every single call gets disconnected after being on hold for 20+ minutes. I never...
  9. win 10 actvation

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    win 10 actvation: Hi, is it possible to activate windows 10 enterprise evaluation version, by purchase a product key? my mind is MSDN product key and I should add my installed version file was iso file....
  10. ACTVATION

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    ACTVATION: Personal computer ACER Veriton essential 52710G series RMN:D17E1 Rating: 100-240V-,6A,60/50Hz This device comlies with part 15 of the fcc rules Operation is subject to the following two conditions 1 This device must accept any interferenceand 2...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. 855-618-4111