Windows 10: Ad Blocker

Discus and support Ad Blocker in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I am using Firefox as my web browser and MSN as the home page. When I go online I get a message that my ad blocker is causing problems with the MSN... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by DLF_IN, Feb 7, 2019.

1. DLF_IN Win User

Ad Blocker

I am using Firefox as my web browser and MSN as the home page. When I go online I get a message that my ad blocker is causing problems with the MSN page. I do not have any ad blocker installed. What is the solution to resolve this problem?

David

:)

DLF_IN, Feb 7, 2019

2. Ad blockers

my friend is having problems with pop up flash ads, it's a virus but his anti-virus (nod 32) can not find anything, so do any of you know good ad blockers running in IE 7 as he really doesn't want to run firefox because his PC goes crazy, otherwise suggest another anti-virus program that would be good and able to find the virus, however it would have to be free.

crazy pyro, Feb 7, 2019
  3. free ad blocker

recommend a good free ad blocker.

Ads, banner, flashes are making my surfing speed slow. I need an ad blocker but I dont have money. is there any good but free ad blocker?

HiddenStupid, Feb 7, 2019
  4. Ad Blocker

how can I get ad blocker pro for internet explorer

> how can I get ad blocker pro for internet explorer like the one I have on google chrome

I think I don't know any extension that is called "ad blocker pro". Is that really the correct name?

Personally, I use and recommend the browser extension/add-on uBlock Origin which is much more than an advertisment blocker.

Suggestion to read:

Jsssssssss, Feb 7, 2019
Thema:

Ad Blocker

1. Ad Blocker - Similar Threads - Blocker

2. Blue Coat Blocker

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Blue Coat Blocker: my school has a blocker which i can close in task manager as a backround process but after a few seconds it comes back. any idea how i can remove it permantly?? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/blue-coat-blocker/eb3d264c-4f6d-4006-9c18-fc686e838cd8
  3. Is Windows blocking my popup blocker exception?

Is Windows blocking my popup blocker exception?: After my latest Windows 10/64 update, I can no longer get addresses in a county site which requires popups. I've added the url to "exceptions" for popup blockers in Firefox, Chrome and Edge. But with all browsers, when I type a known address into the site, I get "address not...
  4. Windows 10 Mode Problem, Bit Blocker Key or Workaround Needed

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 Mode Problem, Bit Blocker Key or Workaround Needed: How does one obtain their Bit Blocker Key if they don't have a copy? Supposedly its 48 characters?This instruction from Microsoft leads to a dead page, "In your Microsoft account: Sign in to your Microsoft account on another device to find your recovery key. "I didn't even...
  5. Windows 10 Repair Mode: Bit Blocker Key needed

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 Repair Mode: Bit Blocker Key needed: How does one obtain their Bit Blocker Key if they don't have a copy? Supposedly its 48 characters?This instruction from Microsoft leads to a dead page, "In your Microsoft account: Sign in to your Microsoft account on another device to find your recovery key. "I didn't even...
  6. How can U stop Total as blocker popup

in Windows 10 Customization
    How can U stop Total as blocker popup: How can U stop Total as blocker popup https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-u-stop-total-as-blocker-popup/bf68e1a4-d4cf-4baf-8667-70696e85e5cf
  7. Computer ignores shutdown blockers

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Computer ignores shutdown blockers: Hello, I have a few apps that used to save a few things like workspaces, open files etc, and I'd get a notification on my screen that "X app is preventing you from shutdown", or it would show a reason as to why shutdown is delayed, but recently this functionality does not...
  8. Ad blockers

Ad blockers: How do I turn off ad blockers? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/ad-blockers/5e327af3-b8b5-40b4-9215-d3aed89dece2
  9. Can't uninstall Add blockers. Help

in Browsers and Email
    Can't uninstall Add blockers. Help: Hello to everybody, Several sites are asking me to disable my add blocker while visiting them. Problem is that I can't find any bocker on my system (Win10 64 bits v. 20H2 19042.804). Where they are stored? I recenty started using Kaspersky Total Security as my AV. Can one of...
  10. Cant open Encrypted Files Though EFS Disabled and Blocker not activated

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Cant open Encrypted Files Though EFS Disabled and Blocker not activated: Hello, I am stuck on this issue on my local PC , still couldn't find any resolution. All my files getting yellow pad lock . When try to open it it shows message that I don't have permissions to open it. Whereas , I have set permissions for everyone and working as admin ....

Users found this page by searching for:

1. HOW CAN I HAVE AN AD BLOCKER THAT I CANT FIND WINDOWS 10

2. msn having trouble with my adblocker

3. msn having trouble with add blocker