Windows 10: Ad Blocker

Discus and support Ad Blocker in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I am using Firefox as my web browser and MSN as the home page. When I go online I get a message that my ad blocker is causing problems with the MSN... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by DLF_IN, Feb 7, 2019.

1. DLF_IN Win User

Ad Blocker

I am using Firefox as my web browser and MSN as the home page. When I go online I get a message that my ad blocker is causing problems with the MSN page. I do not have any ad blocker installed. What is the solution to resolve this problem?

David

:)

DLF_IN, Feb 7, 2019

2. Ad blockers

my friend is having problems with pop up flash ads, it's a virus but his anti-virus (nod 32) can not find anything, so do any of you know good ad blockers running in IE 7 as he really doesn't want to run firefox because his PC goes crazy, otherwise suggest another anti-virus program that would be good and able to find the virus, however it would have to be free.

crazy pyro, Feb 7, 2019
  3. free ad blocker

recommend a good free ad blocker.

Ads, banner, flashes are making my surfing speed slow. I need an ad blocker but I dont have money. is there any good but free ad blocker?

HiddenStupid, Feb 7, 2019
  4. Ad Blocker

how can I get ad blocker pro for internet explorer

> how can I get ad blocker pro for internet explorer like the one I have on google chrome

I think I don't know any extension that is called "ad blocker pro". Is that really the correct name?

Personally, I use and recommend the browser extension/add-on uBlock Origin which is much more than an advertisment blocker.

Suggestion to read:

Jsssssssss, Feb 7, 2019
Thema:

Ad Blocker

1. Ad Blocker - Similar Threads - Blocker

2. ad blocker

in Windows 10 Customization
    ad blocker: I am having problems with my ad blocker it will not let me use the site Kelly blue book. It says I have to turn off ad blocker but I do not know how to do that https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/ad-blocker/36ffb647-6aeb-4f35-b75f-b93a87b85c4c
  3. Will creating a new local account for work cause the content blockers with my school email...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Will creating a new local account for work cause the content blockers with my school email...: My school sucks and puts all these blockers on everything, we can't even use history.com, our teacher has to screenshot it and send the picture to our emails. E-learning started and my chromebook is so terrible I cannot use it for more than 2 minutes w/o a headache and all...
  4. SMS blocker for a windows 10 PC

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    SMS blocker for a windows 10 PC: Is there an SMS blocker for a windows 10 PC? or Is there an SMS app a windows 10 PC that has a built-in blocker? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/sms-blocker-for-a-windows-10-pc/8adf8113-85b7-4d24-8cda-d3168f2ed4cf
  5. pop up blocker - Windows 10

pop up blocker - Windows 10: pop up blocker - Windows 10 HI Started yesterday adverts /warnings like this pop up every time I log on, powered by Fast app. How can I stop them please. Thank you. Windows 10 Desktop PC [ATTACH] [ATTACH]...
  6. pop up blocker - Windows 10

pop up blocker - Windows 10: HI Started yesterday adverts /warnings like this pop up every time I log on, powered by Fast app. How can I stop them please. Thank you. Windows 10 Desktop PC [ATTACH]...
  7. Pop-up blocker

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Pop-up blocker: How do I reset the pop-up blocker? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pop-up-blocker/f6523a13-55c8-4249-9746-abce3567b526
  8. How can I allow pop-up blockers on my Windows 10?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How can I allow pop-up blockers on my Windows 10?: Please tell me how to allow pop-ups on my Windows 10? * Moved from Community Participation Center https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-allow-pop-up-blockers-on-my-windows-10/117ba0f1-ca69-473b-bfb4-92bf8afc7080
  9. Crapware blocker command

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Crapware blocker command: Hey guys so I just found a link to a how to geek article that shows how to enable protection against PUA’s using windows powershell. Is this legitimate, or a hoax? I would like to know before I try this. Thank you in advance! submitted by /u/HXD-Inferno [link] [comments]...
  10. ad blockers, pop up blockers

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    ad blockers, pop up blockers: what is the best free ad blockers for windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/ad-blockers-pop-up-blockers/092fc962-6f9a-4889-b84b-8a05b4eb0bf3

Users found this page by searching for:

1. HOW CAN I HAVE AN AD BLOCKER THAT I CANT FIND WINDOWS 10

2. msn having trouble with my adblocker

3. msn having trouble with add blocker