Windows 10: ad blocker

Discus and support ad blocker in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; is it safe to use ad blockler https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/ad-blocker/56d2a034-dd4d-4954-ab3b-b0cea0e95989 Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by timmaddox, Jul 10, 2019.

1. timmaddox Win User

ad blocker

is it safe to use ad blockler

:)

timmaddox, Jul 10, 2019

2. Ad blockers

my friend is having problems with pop up flash ads, it's a virus but his anti-virus (nod 32) can not find anything, so do any of you know good ad blockers running in IE 7 as he really doesn't want to run firefox because his PC goes crazy, otherwise suggest another anti-virus program that would be good and able to find the virus, however it would have to be free.

crazy pyro, Jul 10, 2019
  3. free ad blocker

recommend a good free ad blocker.

Ads, banner, flashes are making my surfing speed slow. I need an ad blocker but I dont have money. is there any good but free ad blocker?

HiddenStupid, Jul 10, 2019
  4. ad blocker

how can I get ad blocker pro for internet explorer

> how can I get ad blocker pro for internet explorer like the one I have on google chrome

I think I don't know any extension that is called "ad blocker pro". Is that really the correct name?

Personally, I use and recommend the browser extension/add-on uBlock Origin which is much more than an advertisment blocker.

Suggestion to read:

Jsssssssss, Jul 10, 2019
Thema:

ad blocker

1. ad blocker - Similar Threads - blocker

2. disable pop up blocker for one app

in Windows 10 Customization
    disable pop up blocker for one app: how do I disable pop up blocker on one program https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/disable-pop-up-blocker-for-one-app/4a90d16c-482e-46cc-8dca-436c679f3677
  3. need help to disable ad blocker

in Browsers and Email
    need help to disable ad blocker: hi all. The issue i have the now is try i try to go onto some websites and even yous topcashback but keep getting a messages saying disable add blocker before proceeding. i am using google chrome when this happens and also tried it on internet explorer. i cant remember...
  4. need help to disable ad blocker

in Windows 10 Support
    need help to disable ad blocker: hi all. The issue i have the now is try i try to go onto some websites and even yous topcashback but keep getting a messages saying disable add blocker before proceeding. i am using google chrome when this happens and also tried it on internet explorer. i cant remember...
  5. No, Chrome isn’t killing ad blockers -- we’re making them safer.

in Browsers and Email
    No, Chrome isn’t killing ad blockers -- we’re making them safer.: Content blockers are built on extension features that share too much data with the extension. Let's change that! "The Chrome Extensions ecosystem has seen incredible advancement, adoption, and growth since its launch over ten years ago. Extensions are a great way for users...
  6. Microsoft’s Chromium Edge will also get autoplay media blocker

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft’s Chromium Edge will also get autoplay media blocker: Microsoft is testing several new features for its new Edge browser on Windows 10, including Collections and better privacy tools. Microsoft is working on another nifty feature that would allow you to configure autoplay media settings and it’ll be similar to what we have in...
  7. ad blocker how to turn off

ad blocker how to turn off: Hi trying to turn off "Ad Blocker", how ??? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/ad-blocker-how-to-turn-off/d80f04af-571d-4579-aab5-8a653117d579
  8. Microsoft internet blockers

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Microsoft internet blockers: I recently tried to log on to several different websites that I know to be safe. My niece is wanting to play games on these sites and cant access them on my laptop but can on her home laptop. It says that the connection is not private and even if I try to bypass it, it will...
  9. pop up ads blocker not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    pop up ads blocker not working: can not control ads need help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pop-up-ads-blocker-not-working/5746ec7d-fa8c-4e05-ac0d-4c4aea991f45
  10. POP UP BLOCKER

POP UP BLOCKER: I AM USING AOL.COM TO RECEIVE MY EMAILS. when I CLICK ON THE EMAIL THAT HAS ADDITIONAL INFORMATION IT STATES I NEED TO TURN OFF MY POP UP BLOCKER, HOWEVER, I CANNOT FIND ITS LOCATION. I AM USING WINDOWS 10...