Windows 10: Ad Blocking Extensions

Discus and support Ad Blocking Extensions in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Dear Microsoft Members, Microsoft and ExpertsMy questions are: Because of lot of concerns about protecting data in OneDrive and on computer hard disc,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by dadasrkrPat, Mar 28, 2022.

1. Ad Blocking Extensions

Dear Microsoft Members, Microsoft and ExpertsMy questions are: Because of lot of concerns about protecting data in OneDrive and on computer hard disc, how safe are the use of free adblockers on Microsoft Edge and Chrome browsers? If so what do you recommend for Microsoft Edge and Chrome browsers?Why not MicrosoftEdge has built-in ad blocker?I found CCleaner Browser that is totally Ad free, but somebody told me that it is a malware and designed by hackers. What's the truth.I have been using CCleaner to clean my C drive for the last many years. It does a great job as long as you do not clean the

:)

dadasrkrPat, Mar 28, 2022
  2. LaLaLand Win User

Ad-blocking extensions in Chrome

Hi,

Do the ad-blocking extensions in Google Chrome, still just hide the ads instead of preventing them from downloading?

I heard that Chrome can't prevent the ads from getting downloaded, but that is a long time back now.

Regards,

L

LaLaLand, Mar 28, 2022
  3. blocked extensions

Mail(app) has blocked some file extensions, python(.py) files for example, which I need the most.

Can anyone help me out to change in security settings in windows 10 or for Mail app to allow the blocked file extensions.

Thank you.

Santhi Batchu, Mar 28, 2022
  4. z3r010 Win User

Ad Blocking Extensions

Ad-blocking extensions in Chrome

Rule 12 - No ad blocking discussions. This site depends on ads to pay for the costs of running and maintaining it.

Forum Rules - Windows 10 Forums

z3r010, Mar 28, 2022
Thema:

Ad Blocking Extensions

1. Ad Blocking Extensions - Similar Threads - Blocking Extensions

2. How do you block specific file extensions?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do you block specific file extensions?: Is there a way to block specific file extensions via software or other non-complicated means?Id also like to restrict other users from accessing zip files on said computerthanksThis is windows 11 running latest update....
  3. How do you block specific file extensions?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do you block specific file extensions?: Is there a way to block specific file extensions via software or other non-complicated means?Id also like to restrict other users from accessing zip files on said computerthanksThis is windows 11 running latest update....
  4. Is Microsoft "blocking" non-Microsoft apps from opening even though the file extension is...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is Microsoft "blocking" non-Microsoft apps from opening even though the file extension is...: QUESTION: Is Microsoft "blocking" non-Microsoft apps from opening even though the file extension is listed as a Default App?I want to open a pdf file.Under System > Apps > Default apps, upon entering ".pdf" into the search box, "Adobe Acrobat Adobe Acrobat Document" is...
  5. Is Microsoft "blocking" non-Microsoft apps from opening even though the file extension is...

Is Microsoft "blocking" non-Microsoft apps from opening even though the file extension is...: QUESTION: Is Microsoft "blocking" non-Microsoft apps from opening even though the file extension is listed as a Default App?I want to open a pdf file.Under System > Apps > Default apps, upon entering ".pdf" into the search box, "Adobe Acrobat Adobe Acrobat Document" is...
  6. Ad Blocking Extensions

Ad Blocking Extensions: Dear Microsoft Members, Microsoft and ExpertsMy questions are: Because of lot of concerns about protecting data in OneDrive and on computer hard disc, how safe are the use of free adblockers on Microsoft Edge and Chrome browsers? If so what do you recommend for Microsoft Edge...
  7. Ad Blocking Extensions

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Ad Blocking Extensions: Dear Microsoft Members, Microsoft and ExpertsMy questions are: Because of lot of concerns about protecting data in OneDrive and on computer hard disc, how safe are the use of free adblockers on Microsoft Edge and Chrome browsers? If so what do you recommend for Microsoft Edge...
  8. How to block a extension in Microsoft ATP and Intune

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    How to block a extension in Microsoft ATP and Intune: HI Team,I want to block a particular extension in my Defender ATp console and in intune - Endpoint policies..KhonsariNot able to find the application block in the ATP AND INTUNENeed your support.Regards,Harish...
  9. Your admin has blocked Extension; Cannot enable or disable Edge extensions

in Windows 10 News
    Your admin has blocked Extension; Cannot enable or disable Edge extensions: If you are unable to enable or disable Edge extensions, the respective button is grayed out, or you see a message Your admin has blocked [extension-name] error message while installing an extension, then this post will help you. These errors appear when someone blocks the...
  10. Blocking Edge extension and set blocked website

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Blocking Edge extension and set blocked website: I am using Windows 10 home version. I find it is difficult to block installing edge extension in edge browser and my child can easily access any website they wish. I seek the internet and find a way to edit registry by adding Extensions registry string 0. But it does not...