Windows 10: AD ISSUE

Discus and support AD ISSUE in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Bro Now I have two domain. when i do the replace. the secondary to the firstly. The system has some error 1.The DFS Replication service... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by 健陈3, Oct 23, 2018.

1. 健陈3 Win User

AD ISSUE

Bro

Now I have two domain. when i do the replace. the secondary to the firstly.

The system has some error

1.The DFS Replication service initialized SYSVOL at local path C:\Windows\SYSVOL\domain and is waiting to perform initial replication. The replicated folder will remain in the initial synchronization state until it has replicated with its partner dmeddom01.dmedglobal.com. If the server was in the process of being promoted to a domain controller, the domain controller will not advertize and function as a domain controller until this issue is resolved. This can occur if the specified partner is also in the initial synchronization state, or if sharing violations are encountered on this server or the synchronization partner. If this event occurred during the migration of SYSVOL from File Replication service (FRS) to DFS Replication, changes will not replicate out until this issue is resolved. This can cause the SYSVOL folder on this server to become out of sync with other domain controllers.

Additional Information:
    Replicated Folder Name: SYSVOL Share
    Replicated Folder ID: A9845AE3-077A-42C4-83C3-6B2FAB95061D
    Replication Group Name: Domain System Volume
    Replication Group ID: 2F273147-64CE-49C2-BA5C-A10F6345AE5C
    Member ID: CDF4D441-AD83-400D-882B-5B5A91288E02
    Read-Only: 0

The DFS Replication service has detected that no connections are configured for replication group Domain System Volume. No data is being replicated for this replication group.

Additional Information:
    Replication Group ID: 2F273147-64CE-49C2-BA5C-A10F6345AE5C
    Member ID: CDF4D441-AD83-400D-882B-5B5A91288E02

The DFS Replication service failed to update configuration in Active Directory Domain Services. The service will retry this operation periodically.

Additional Information:
    Object Category: msDFSR-LocalSettings
    Object DN: CN=DFSR-LocalSettings,CN=BDC,OU=Domain Controllers,DC=dmedglobal,DC=com
    Error: 2 (The system cannot find the file specified.)
    Domain Controller: dmeddom01.dmedglobal.com
    Polling Cycle: 60

Active Directory Web Services could not find a server certificate with the specified certificate name. A certificate is required to use SSL/TLS connections. To use SSL/TLS connections, verify that a valid server authentication certificate from a trusted Certificate Authority (CA) is installed on the machine.

Certificate name: bdc.dmedglobal.com

The DNS server is waiting for Active Directory Domain Services (AD DS) to signal that the initial synchronization of the directory has been completed. The DNS server service cannot start until the initial synchronization is complete because critical DNS data might not yet be replicated onto this domain controller. If events in the AD DS event log indicate that there is a problem with DNS name resolution, consider adding the IP address of another DNS server for this domain to the DNS server list in the Internet Protocol properties of this computer. This event will be logged every two minutes until AD DS has signaled that the initial synchronization has successfully completed.

The security of this directory server can be significantly enhanced by configuring the server to reject SASL (Negotiate, Kerberos, NTLM, or Digest) LDAP binds that do not request signing (integrity verification) and LDAP simple binds that are performed on a clear text (non-SSL/TLS-encrypted) connection. Even if no clients are using such binds, configuring the server to reject them will improve the security of this server.

Some clients may currently be relying on unsigned SASL binds or LDAP simple binds over a non-SSL/TLS connection, and will stop working if this configuration change is made. To assist in identifying these clients, if such binds occur this directory server will log a summary event once every 24 hours indicating how many such binds occurred. You are encouraged to configure those clients to not use such binds. Once no such events are observed for an extended period, it is recommended that you configure the server to reject such binds.

For more details and information on how to make this configuration change to the server, please see http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkID=87923.

You can enable additional logging to log an event each time a client makes such a bind, including information on which client made the bind. To do so, please raise the setting for the "LDAP Interface Events" event logging category to level 2 or higher.

any solution?

:)

健陈3, Oct 23, 2018
  2. Johan45 Win User

AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Oct 23, 2018
  3. Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, Oct 23, 2018
  4. HAT
    hat Win User

AD ISSUE

Milestones

What's the next step after 250k?

I think we should have a list added to the origional post with all the milestones

Thema:

AD ISSUE

1. AD ISSUE - Similar Threads - ISSUE

2. BSOD issue BugcheckCode 268435582

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD issue BugcheckCode 268435582: Hi,I've gotten two BSODs within a very short time frame. Apparently some RAM/driver issue.Here are the minidump files: MinidumpI ran the Windows memory diagnostic tool and it came back "The Windows Memory Diagnostic tested the computer's memory and detected no errors"Can...
  3. BSOD issue BugcheckCode 268435582

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSOD issue BugcheckCode 268435582: Hi,I've gotten two BSODs within a very short time frame. Apparently some RAM/driver issue.Here are the minidump files: MinidumpI ran the Windows memory diagnostic tool and it came back "The Windows Memory Diagnostic tested the computer's memory and detected no errors"Can...
  4. Issues with make NoCDBurning Registry changes permanent

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Issues with make NoCDBurning Registry changes permanent: Good Afternoon,We have recently used this Answer https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/solved-windows-10-and-inability-to-burn-blank/145591fc-8d6b-41c0-b5e5-252ba76f2788 to resolve an issue with a few of our desktops no burning CDs. The fix works when you run...
  5. Issues with make NoCDBurning Registry changes permanent

Issues with make NoCDBurning Registry changes permanent: Good Afternoon,We have recently used this Answer https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/solved-windows-10-and-inability-to-burn-blank/145591fc-8d6b-41c0-b5e5-252ba76f2788 to resolve an issue with a few of our desktops no burning CDs. The fix works when you run...
  6. Issues with make NoCDBurning Registry changes permanent

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  7. My laptop keyboard is being unresponsive due to a hardware issue.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My laptop keyboard is being unresponsive due to a hardware issue.: Some of the keys don't work unless I press in a certain area on my laptop that bends the frame, creating a connection. This is definitely a hardware issue plus I already did resetting and resetting drivers and I want to know if there is a quick fix/troubleshoot I could do...
  8. My laptop keyboard is being unresponsive due to a hardware issue.

My laptop keyboard is being unresponsive due to a hardware issue.: Some of the keys don't work unless I press in a certain area on my laptop that bends the frame, creating a connection. This is definitely a hardware issue plus I already did resetting and resetting drivers and I want to know if there is a quick fix/troubleshoot I could do...
  9. Laptop Azure Account Deletion Issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Laptop Azure Account Deletion Issue: We are moving everyone at our company over from local accounts to Azure-linked accounts. On my laptop, I wanted to see what would happen if someone else logged into it using their Microsoft credentials. They were able to do so successfully. They now show up in the log in...
  10. Laptop Azure Account Deletion Issue

Laptop Azure Account Deletion Issue: We are moving everyone at our company over from local accounts to Azure-linked accounts. On my laptop, I wanted to see what would happen if someone else logged into it using their Microsoft credentials. They were able to do so successfully. They now show up in the log in...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. The DFS Replication service failed to update configuration in Active Directory Domain Services. The service will retry this operation periodically. Additional Information: Object Category: msDFSR-LocalSettings Object DN: CN=DFSR-LocalSettings CN