Windows 10: ad popup bottom right taskbar

Discus and support ad popup bottom right taskbar in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Hi, Following a visit to this website [http://tobydeals.co.uk] I've started to receive a pop up in the bottom right of my screen, it's an ad with no... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by robocop, May 25, 2019.

1. robocop Win User

ad popup bottom right taskbar

Hi,

Following a visit to this website [http://tobydeals.co.uk] I've started to receive a pop up in the bottom right of my screen, it's an ad with no option to close, that attempts to drag me back to the site.

I've checked Chrome and added a Block pop ups for that URL. I've installed MalwareBytes and it doesn't detect any malware. The pop ups continue.

I haven't seen a popup like that before in the bottom right of the screen, with no option to close, nasty adware/what the heck is it?!!

Please can anyone suggest how I might prevent it from reappearing?

Thank you

:)

robocop, May 25, 2019
  2. AndreTen Win User

Right-click on Taskbar icon for Word and popup list is messed up

If you right click on non-working document, can you remove it from list?

ad popup bottom right taskbar [​IMG]

AndreTen, May 25, 2019
  3. rfrharbin Win User
    Right-click on Taskbar icon for Word and popup list is messed up

Sorry but I cannot think of the name of the popup list that appears when one right-clicks on a taskbar icon but when I do this on my taskbar Word icon there are some titles that have been deleted. I cannot unpin them and now have a bunch of useless/ non existing files on this list that are taking space that I would like to use..None of the other taskbar icons have this problem.

How can I fix this problem?

rfrharbin, May 25, 2019
  4. ad popup bottom right taskbar

Windows 10 Taskbar window popups

Hello,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

Sorry for the inconvenience caused.

Are you referring to taskbar preview window pop-ups?

If yes, there is no option to disable the taskbar window pop-ups when you hover the mouse, this is by design. However you may Auto-hide taskbar by following the below steps and check if it helps.

• Right click on the taskbar and select properties.

• In the Taskbar tab, Place a tick mark for Auto-hide the taskbar.
    You may provide your suggestions in the feedback app.

It will be directly referred by our developer’s team for further improvement.

Follow the steps:

• Go to Start, enter the phrase Windows Feedback, and then select Windows Feedback.
    • See if someone else has given similar feedback by entering the topic, such as Microsoft Music.
    • If you find similar feedback, select it, add any details, and then select Me too.
    • To narrow your search to a specific category, pick the category that most closely matches your feedback (so it gets to the right people quickly). For example, for feedback about the Music app, select Apps > Music.
    • If you don’t find any similar feedback, select New Feedback, and choose a topic from Select a category and then select a subcategory.
    • Enter your feedback (the more details the better!), add a screenshot if you can, and you're done.
    Hope the information helps. Do reply if you need further assistance.

Thank you.

Deepak Kodi, May 25, 2019
Thema:

ad popup bottom right taskbar

1. ad popup bottom right taskbar - Similar Threads - popup bottom right

2. Ads popping up in the bottom right corner

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Ads popping up in the bottom right corner: It only happens occasionally but sometimes an ad will pop up in the bottom right hand corner of my screen. Its not from my browser as I have an ad blocker and it opens when I'm not using my browser, its also not a notification as I've tried turning notifications off and it...
  3. Ads popping up in the bottom right corner

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Ads popping up in the bottom right corner: It only happens occasionally but sometimes an ad will pop up in the bottom right hand corner of my screen. Its not from my browser as I have an ad blocker and it opens when I'm not using my browser, its also not a notification as I've tried turning notifications off and it...
  4. Ads in bottom right corner of the screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Ads in bottom right corner of the screen: showing ads on win 11 laptop right side corneranyone have solution for this https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/ads-in-bottom-right-corner-of-the-screen/3479ae94-6cf9-450b-8958-273687a6b6b4
  5. Ads in bottom right corner of the screen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Ads in bottom right corner of the screen: showing ads on win 11 laptop right side corneranyone have solution for this https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/ads-in-bottom-right-corner-of-the-screen/3479ae94-6cf9-450b-8958-273687a6b6b4
  6. large popup bottom right

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    large popup bottom right: Hello there, I have uninstalled recent applications I thought the popup had to do with razer synapse. But after a while a large white popup appears. I will show you a screenshot. [ATTACH] If i go the middle bottom I can press OK but it wont close the popup. Can anyone...
  7. Popup ads

in Windows 10 Customization
    Popup ads: My Windows 10 PC is being plagued by small ads popping up in the lower left corner of the desktop. This happens whether the PC is on the Internet or not. Is there any way of preventing this?...
  8. Ads in bottom right corner of the screen

Ads in bottom right corner of the screen: The bottom right of the screen - how to prevent popup ads, other than just clicking the X to clear them off when they appear? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/ads-in-bottom-right-corner-of-the-screen/cf094b51-55a9-4a4e-8321-017a2fee265b
  9. Popup ads

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Popup ads: How in the world do you stop these pesky ads? I have gone through all the settings, but there is nothing for that issue. So frustrated. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/popup-ads/d4d008ec-1aca-43ce-be58-4987b557b24b"
  10. stop popups in right bottom corner windows 10

stop popups in right bottom corner windows 10: Hi, I'm trying to get rid of annoying commercial popups in window 10. Already adjusted 'settings > Notifications and Actions', but to no avail. What else do I need to do?...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. get rid of the arrow on the bottom right of the taskbar

2. windows ads bottom right