Windows 10: Ad "Slots Era" Giving me trouble

Discus and support Ad "Slots Era" Giving me trouble in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I don't mind watching ads, however, the Slots Era ad is giving me trouble. Once the video has played, switches to the end of the ad, where you can 'X'... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Danielle_1011, Mar 30, 2019.

1. Ad "Slots Era" Giving me trouble

I don't mind watching ads, however, the Slots Era ad is giving me trouble. Once the video has played, switches to the end of the ad, where you can 'X' out and continue with whatever I was playing. The 'X' doesn't work, and I know it isn't my computer, and when I exit the tab, the ad shows up again. Can this be fixed, please?

:)

Danielle_1011, Mar 30, 2019
  2. DoItJust Win User

DIMM slot 1, 3 or DIMM slot 2, 4?

Page 1-23 in the manual;

1. (2) Supports two (2) modules inserted into either the red slots or the black slots as onepair of Dual-channel memory con guration. We suggest that you install the modulesinto slots A2 and B2 for better compatibility.

DoItJust, Mar 30, 2019
  3. BrianMBC Win User
    Trouble saving voicemail number

To access my voicemail it is my phone number, a pause and 4 digit pin.

I did the following steps:

• Turned off default voicemail number
    • Added a , (for pause) at end of my phone number
    • Added the 4 digit pin
    I get the following error message We're having trouble saving your voicemail number right now. Try again later.

Any suggestions on how to correct this?

BrianMBC, Mar 30, 2019
  4. meebers Win User

Ad "Slots Era" Giving me trouble

Supported phones for Windows 10 Mobile Insider Preview

Your list confirms my phone is eligible, Lumia 521. The windows Insider App fails after ~ 15 seconds, restores data and gives me error 80073cf9. I trouble shot this and went thru all the steps mentioned on several websites including MS without any luck. Short of a hard reset, this is where I am now. Suggestions appreciated.

meebers, Mar 30, 2019
Thema:

Ad "Slots Era" Giving me trouble

1. Ad "Slots Era" Giving me trouble - Similar Threads - Slots Era Giving

2. My windows is giving me serious troubles!

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    My windows is giving me serious troubles!: I have no idea what's wrong with my windows , but not a single command is working , when i tried to watch videos from your tube and tried to fix it which asked me for administrator powers , so i clicked on run as administrator but everytime i clicked on run as administrator...
  3. Slots Era Not Loading After A Certain Number of Levels

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Slots Era Not Loading After A Certain Number of Levels: I have been playing slots era for years. The problem I have is the game continually refuses to load when I get into the 200 + levels. Have been going great 40 Bill + in bank then no load. Can anyone help as it is frustrating starting all over....
  4. The computer is glitching and giving me a lot of trouble

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    The computer is glitching and giving me a lot of trouble: Until 2 days ago,the laptop was ok,working fine,but today,as I was playing some games,sometimes the character stopped moving,and no sound on the game,also,when I open the File Explorer,eventually it closes and 'refreshes' the desktop and 'unselect' the open apps,just like...
  5. Slots ads in Microsoft Jigsaw

Slots ads in Microsoft Jigsaw: I honestly don't mind the other game adverts in the Jigsaw app, but these things are not only overly loud I HAVE to turn sound off if I don't want to be blasted out of my chair, are full of flashing and rapidly f luttering images that I'm surprised haven't brought every...
  6. Murka Slots Era game not launching

Murka Slots Era game not launching: When I install this and run it it works fine BUT if I later want to carry on running it there is a screen with a percentage displayed as it loads. Normally the game appears at a low percentage. But now it stops at 47.06% which should be after the point at which the game...
  7. Murka Slots Era

Murka Slots Era: When I install this and run it it works fine BUT if I later want to carry on running it there is a screen with a percentage displayed as it loads. Normally the game appears at a low percentage. But now it stops at 47.06% which should be after the point at which the game...
  8. Slots era ad will not close

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Slots era ad will not close: I play Sudoku and Minesweeper daily challenges, ignoring the ads which which are easy to close by clicking the close tab offered. The latest ad for the Slots Era app will not close by clicking close meaning that I cannot play the games. Why will this ad not close?...
  9. Slots Era

Slots Era: Slots Era will neither install or close to allow me to complete the jigsaw. I have uninstalled and reinstalled but no difference. This app has a problem. Can anyone help please? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/slots-era/d2fe788a-e5b5-4c82-9870-ee963018d9c1
  10. Slots Era Aa

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Slots Era Aa: Yesterday when playing Microsoft Jigsaw a new advert 'Slots Era' came up but after it finished I was unable to close the page and get back to Jigsaw. This morning I tried several times before looking up possible solutions. I tried Resetting the App which worked. A new...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. slots era problems

2. Slots Era problems windows 10

3. slots era blocking playing of some microsoft games

4. slots era ad wont close ms jigsaw,
  5. slots advert stopping me from playing microsoft jigsaw advert will not close,
  6. slots era ad blocking ms games,
  7. problems with slots era advert,
  8. why is slots era ad freezing my jigsaw,
  9. slots era blocking my jigsawa