Windows 10: AD User without any right can open anything on his session

Discus and support AD User without any right can open anything on his session in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hi, I work in a hospital and we recently migrate our parc on Windows 10. We already knew that an user can open the administration tools and see all... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by KrysR, Sep 19, 2018.

1. KrysR Win User

AD User without any right can open anything on his session

Hi,

I work in a hospital and we recently migrate our parc on Windows 10.

We already knew that an user can open the administration tools and see all the domain architecture but now with W10, an user can open the regedit and check everything.

Nothing can be change, but still, it feels weird.

I know we can prevent it with a GPO, but why did microsoft allow that ?

We use key like UserPassword for autologon and they arent encrypted.

Does anyone has any idea why Microsoft did such a thing. They also prompt UAC for opening the task manager but we can still go in and delete stuff with a standard AD account.

Best regards.

Krys.

:)

KrysR, Sep 19, 2018

2. How do I open up a new session in IE10?

Hi David,

Here are the steps on how to open a new session in Internet Explorer:

• Search Internet Explorer.
    • Click Alt.
    • Go to File.
    • Then click New session.

Note: This option is only available in Internet Explorer 11.

Let us know how that turned out for you.

Marilou Ser, Sep 19, 2018
  3. Louie Del Win User
    Adding User Errors

Hi,

The error message that you’ve encountered can be caused by an invalid or corrupted registry keys. You may also get the same error when your computer shuts down
    unexpectedly. To learn more about your concern with adding a user, we’d like to ask the following questions:

• Are you also getting the error when you add a user?
    • Were there any changes or updates made on your computer prior to the issue?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so for to resolve your concern?

In the meantime, we suggest that you run the System File Checker tool. This will scan and restore the corrupted system files on your device. Check this
    article
    for the steps.

We’ll wait for your response.

Louie Del, Sep 19, 2018
  4. AD User without any right can open anything on his session

windows 10 - Microsoft Store & Adding new user

Hi,

Creating or adding new user account is one possible troubleshooting step that you can perform whenever you are encountering problems with Windows Store. Through this, we can identify if there are corrupted files in the current user that causes problem with
    Windows Store. If you are having problem adding account through Account settings, let us try these steps instead:

• Open Command Prompt (Admin).
    • Type this net localgroup administrator test /add and hit
      Enter
    Keep us posted.

Antoneth Ber, Sep 19, 2018
Thema:

AD User without any right can open anything on his session

1. AD User without any right can open anything on his session - Similar Threads - User without right

2. Admin without any admin rights

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Admin without any admin rights: Hi, I've gotten my Asus laptop repaired back in November and I'm an Administrator but I've no admin rights whatsoever, I can't install apps or run any programs as Admin, that's very infuriating. Now, I've ni idea if it's my laptop or my account but I've tried everything, and...
  3. Admin without any admin rights

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Admin without any admin rights: Hi, I've gotten my Asus laptop repaired back in November and I'm an Administrator but I've no admin rights whatsoever, I can't install apps or run any programs as Admin, that's very infuriating. Now, I've ni idea if it's my laptop or my account but I've tried everything, and...
  4. Admin without any admin rights

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Some Windows users see OneDrive ads in the user session menu

in Windows 10 News
    Some Windows users see OneDrive ads in the user session menu: Microsoft Windows users who click on the user name in the Start Menu may see a new "Back up your files" advertisement there. Placed prominently with the only splash of color at the top of the menu, it advertises the company's OneDrive service. [ATTACH] First spotted by...
  6. Can i rename a User without losing anything?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Can i rename a User without losing anything?: Finally build my gaming rig, was careless and signed in windows with my email on installation, now my user is named after the 5 first letters of my email and i noticed it too late. Is there a way to rename it? Obviously i dont want to format/delete user since i got 5+tb of...
  7. Added my son as a user on the PC, his apps/program's disappeared

Added my son as a user on the PC, his apps/program's disappeared: Please help, I added my son on my PC as a user. We signed in using his Microsoft account. I noticed immediately not all the apps and programs I have on my account are not available on his. So I'd have to redownload. Last night we signed into epic Games to download GTA and...
  8. OpenAL was downloaded without any interaction.

OpenAL was downloaded without any interaction.: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/trostyboysbadluck [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/g8g3y8/openal_was_downloaded_without_any_interaction/
  9. How can I rename the user folder without breaking anything?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How can I rename the user folder without breaking anything?: So when i bought my computer it was a refurbished dell inspiron and they made the username user. I did the thing where you search the username and then click rename but the location for the user folder and anything that goes into it is still user. I tried doing the thing...
  10. How can a Windows 10 user maintain his sanity?

in Windows 10 Support
    How can a Windows 10 user maintain his sanity?: How can a Windows 10 user maintain his sanity? I have postponed this kind of posting for many months since I took the unwise decision of converting Windows 8.1 to Windows 10 in my Lenovo Thinkpad Yoga laptop. I had problems with Windows 8.1, the worst of all was the delay...