Windows 10: Adafruit Industries LLC Ports

Discus and support Adafruit Industries LLC Ports in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Some Publisher Called Adafruit Industries Tried To Give Some Drivers To My Computer. Are They Trust Worthy?/Safe To Install?... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Green6166, May 27, 2019.

1. Green6166 Win User

Adafruit Industries LLC Ports

Some Publisher Called Adafruit Industries Tried To Give Some Drivers To My Computer. Are They Trust Worthy?/Safe To Install?

:)

Green6166, May 27, 2019
  2. spapakons Win User

USB Port Oddities

Ok, let's see it with pictures step-by-step. First right-click on the USB device and select Update driver software:

Adafruit Industries LLC Ports [​IMG]

Then select Browse my computer for driver software (LAST option) :

The select Let me pick from a list of device drivers on my computer (LAST option) :

Then select the standard driver from the list and click next:

Click next/OK as required to complete installation. Repeat the steps for all Intel USB devices. Finally click on each USB root device and press DEL to delete it, reply YES when asked. After deleting all USB root devices restart the computer.

I hope this is detailed enough...

spapakons, May 27, 2019
  3. GNI LLC

Is GNI LLC authorized by Microsoft to do maintenance for Microsoft? I just bought a 2 yr maintenance agreement for $259. Is this a scam?

S Pavlinac, May 27, 2019
  4. Junaid_A Win User

Port is being blocked

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community forums.

• Are you aware of any changes that happened on the computer prior to this issue?

Upon researching, this seems like an issue due to the port scan. You may want to try the steps listed below and check if it works.

• Login to your Netgear
      NX6200 Extender GUI
    • Click on Advanced tab and choose
      WAN Setup
    • Check the box for Disable Port Scan and DoS Protection.
    • Allow it to update and check if the port is still being blocked.

However, if the issue persists, I suggest you to post your query in the
    TechNet Forums, where we have support professionals
    equipped with knowledge on port forwarding.

Regards,

Junaid_A, May 27, 2019
Thema:

1. Adafruit Industries LLC Ports - Similar Threads - Adafruit Industries LLC

2. Is Esource Software Solutions LLC Scam ?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is Esource Software Solutions LLC Scam ?: I have been blessed to utilize the administrations of The Esource Software Solutions LLC Company for my printer issues. They did a great job in connecting the printer to my computer. I am not into computers but there customer support team is very helpful. They are genuine and...
  3. is apcbytes solutions llc

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    is apcbytes solutions llc: is the business listed above apcbytes solutionsLLC a legitimate microsoft partner? they charged me today for security and they helped with several other things thank you Katherine...
  4. is apcbytes solutions llc

in Windows 10 Gaming
    is apcbytes solutions llc: is the business listed above apcbytes solutionsLLC a legitimate microsoft partner? they charged me today for security and they helped with several other things thank you Katherine...
  5. is apcbytes solutions llc

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  6. Install Windows 10 on industrial device

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Install Windows 10 on industrial device: I am from Hydrocarbon/Oil refinery industry, India. We are having Windows 7 operating system on HP Z420 workstation for industrial DCS operations. Due to rapid software changes in Microsoft, we are facing dilemmas1. Can we load Windows 10 LTSC in existing HP Z420...
  7. any experience with Techcare Solutions,LLC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    any experience with Techcare Solutions,LLC: this unit is not listed in the MS commercial support contractors. Is three another reliable way to ckeck whether they have been approved by MS? BBB does not have any info.....
  8. any experience with Techcare Solutions,LLC

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    any experience with Techcare Solutions,LLC: this unit is not listed in the MS commercial support contractors. Is three another reliable way to ckeck whether they have been approved by MS? BBB does not have any info.....
  9. Infini Support LLC

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Infini Support LLC: Infini Support LLC is claiming to be endorsed by Microsoft? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/infini-support-llc/eb70bd6b-2ea6-4947-82d0-f16d28707c28"
  10. IT Tech Global Services LLC

in Windows 10 Customization
    IT Tech Global Services LLC: I was using my computer yesterday and the screen locked up and said to call a number for support. I did, they spent about 45 minutes on my computer and then sucked me in to paying 319 dollars for their one year protection. I realize now that I had been scamed, even after I...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. adafruit industries llc ports

2. is adafruit industries llc ports install safe

3. adafruit llc ports

4. adafruit industries llc ports virus,
  5. what is adafruit industries llc ports,
  6. adafruit industries llc,
  7. www.windowsphoneinfo.com,
  8. afafruit industries llc ports,
  9. should i trust adafruit,
  10. adafruit LLc poorten (com &,
  11. adafruit industries cura safe,