Windows 10: ADAL Error

Discus and support ADAL Error in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; There are numerous errors like below from ADALOperationProvider.log and software aren't getting downloaded or stuck at 0% for so long. Unable to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by RanjithkumarDuraisamy, May 21, 2020 at 10:22 PM.

1. ADAL Error

There are numerous errors like below from ADALOperationProvider.log and software aren't getting downloaded or stuck at 0% for so long.

Unable to obtain AAD token with WAM. Error Details: System.OutOfMemoryException: Insufficient memory to continue the execution of the program.

:)

RanjithkumarDuraisamy, May 21, 2020 at 10:22 PM
  2. KieX Win User

Error: No work available to process

Hmm. Either it's put out errors and WCG is limiting the work units available, or the project list may not be set to supply other WU when one runs out. (if the problem lies here and not on your end)

On the options to your left, if you go into Results Status, select the computer from Device Name and then look through results see if either they were returned late, errors or any other kind of issue that would stop the servers supplying WU from that perspective.

If there are no errors then it's maybe down to your project list. So selecting Device Manager from the left menu and then clicking on the profile assigned to that computer and make sure that it's assigned to receive WU for other projects if they run out.

At least those steps will rule out problems from the WCG end.

3. x01r Win User
    atioglxx.dll OpenGL Error ! ADAL Error :(

*** errors in the installer !!!

* manuel make *

http://support.amd.com/us/kbarticles/Pages/CatalystAGPHotfix.aspx

Catalyst 9.9 Hotfix for Windows XP Professional and Home Edition

ati.com/drivers/hotfix/9-9_agp-hotfix_xp32_dd_ccc.exe

( install *Smile ADAL Error :) )

C:\ATI\Support\9-9_agp-hotfix_xp32_dd_ccc

C:\ATI\Support\9-9_agp-hotfix_xp32_dd_ccc\Driver\XP_INF\B_86849\atioglxx.dl_

( X:\....\9-9_agp-hotfix_xp32_dd_ccc\Driver\XP_INF\B_ ,,,, \atioglxx.dl_ )

( ReName *Smile ADAL Error :) )

atioglxx.dl_ -> atioglxx.dll

( Move *Smile ADAL Error :) )

atioglxx.dll -> C:\WINDOWS\system32

restart PC ! OK *Smile ADAL Error :)

ATi OpenGL (atioglxx.dll) No-Errors ! *Big Grin ADAL Error :D

4. Mussels Win User

ADAL Error

the witcher demo

^ what they said will both work. i suggest updating directX, and in the future please try and list the exact error message... and i want a muffin.

Thema:

ADAL Error

1. ADAL Error - Similar Threads - ADAL Error

2. built-in SD card reader driver error

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    built-in SD card reader driver error: The SD card is recognized and I'm ask what the computer wants me to do with it. But I can't drag anything onto it or download pictures from another one. When I try the message comes up that there's a problem with the driver. So I click "Fix driver". Then I'm told it is...
  3. Windows Update KB4537762 - Error 0x800706be

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows Update KB4537762 - Error 0x800706be: I have tried several times since Dec 2019 using MS support and youtube support video to install Window update...... which update installation always stops at 25% and leave the message of "2020-02 Cumulative Update for Windows 10 Version 1803 for x64-based Systems KB4537762 -...
  4. Unable to update to 'Feature update to Windows 10, version 1909' -Error 0x80070522

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Unable to update to 'Feature update to Windows 10, version 1909' -Error 0x80070522: Greetings, So I have been battling to get my machine Win10 1809 up to Feature update to Windows 10, version 1909. I have a decent spec machine ~2yrs old; so its not a hardware issue. I have nothing connected other than a wireless KB & Mouse and using WiFi. Tried...
  5. Error : windows detected that the efi system partition was formatted as ntfs

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Error : windows detected that the efi system partition was formatted as ntfs: [ATTACH] My laptop is running on Ubuntu, and i want to install Windows 10 alongside my current os. But it show error "windows detected that the efi system partition was formatted as ntfs" when i try to install Windows 10. what should i do? thank you, this is my partition...
  6. Error when changing location of user folder

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Error when changing location of user folder: So i tried changing the OneDrive Pictures folder to the pictures folder on my on site network drive, and it brought this error msg up: [ATTACH] How would one make it successfully make the pictures folder on the onsite network drive?...
  7. 0xc0000135 error when opening Discord

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    0xc0000135 error when opening Discord: I recently did a disk cleanup and now I can't open Discord and some other programs, they just show a "The application was unable to start correctly 0xc0000135. Click OK to close the application.". I also tried...
  8. Microsoft Flight Simulater X Gold Edition Activation Error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Flight Simulater X Gold Edition Activation Error: After installing Flight Simulator X Gold Edition CD on my new Windows 10 PC, I enter the Product Code and receive the message that the activation was successful. I then install the Flight Simulator X Acceleration Expansion Pack successfully, but do not receive any prompt for...
  9. windows 10, server 2012 RDP internal error has occurred

in Windows 10 Customization
    windows 10, server 2012 RDP internal error has occurred: Hi all, having issue with windows 10 remote access to server 2012 RDP, firewall ports sllowed, tried turned off firewall, tried different RDP port, each time trying to RDP to this server, will be getting " internal error has occurred" . did check on the server services,...
  10. WHEA UNCORRECTABLE ERROR BSOD while gaming

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    WHEA UNCORRECTABLE ERROR BSOD while gaming: I've had this problem before happen to me but it somehow was fixed after I was told to uninstall Avast as it was rarely known to be the cause of this problem. But this time I've no clue why it came back, it may actually be a hardware problem this time around but since my...