Windows 10: Adame Virus File Recovery

Discus and support Adame Virus File Recovery in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; To the Microsoft Community! My name is Tony and I've recently got attacked by a virus called Adame. Apparently its purpose was to encrypt files that... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Vunobi, Sep 2, 2019.

1. Vunobi Win User

Adame Virus File Recovery

To the Microsoft Community!

My name is Tony and I've recently got attacked by a virus called Adame. Apparently its purpose was to encrypt files that you use on a daily basis. I can't access them so I need some assistant in figuring out a way to unlock the files back.

Here is an example of a file that ends with the unusual Adame

2004 (1).JPG.id[A43CE47F-2275].[*** Email address is removed for privacy ***]

*** Email address is removed for privacy ***].Adame

If anyone has any suggestion, I'm open to any suggestion. Thank you so much!

Tony aka Vunobi

:)

Vunobi, Sep 2, 2019

2. [HELP]Image recovery issues

Guys i am trying to fix my cousins Asus Eee netbook. It has a backup image file that is partitioned on the hard drive but when I go to use it the app will run through a few steps and stop. It is running Vista . Any suggestions?

Rapidfire48, Sep 2, 2019
  3. yogurt_21 Win User
    Data recovery software

The Big Useful List Of Free Useful Programs To Use Usually For Free

click the top spoiler and then look down to recovery.

All of the suggestions in the old threads were consolidated into that one.

yogurt_21, Sep 2, 2019
  4. DRDNA Win User

DRDNA, Sep 2, 2019
Thema:

1. Adame Virus File Recovery - Similar Threads - Adame Virus File

2. VIRUS INFECTION AND RECOVERY

in Windows 10 Gaming
    VIRUS INFECTION AND RECOVERY: HOW I GIVEN MY Brother's COMPUTER HOW IT HAS DISCOVERED THE VIRUS Blackmail is now a RETURNED Item https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/virus-infection-and-recovery/e75100b5-2724-452b-bf6d-5b1c3a13ebcb
  3. VIRUS INFECTION AND RECOVERY

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    VIRUS INFECTION AND RECOVERY: HOW I GIVEN MY Brother's COMPUTER HOW IT HAS DISCOVERED THE VIRUS Blackmail is now a RETURNED Item https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/virus-infection-and-recovery/e75100b5-2724-452b-bf6d-5b1c3a13ebcb
  4. VIRUS INFECTION AND RECOVERY

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. About installing Msc Liscensing for Adams

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    About installing Msc Liscensing for Adams: I am facing problem with installing msc_licensing_11.13.3_windows64.exe file though I was performing a day earlier. I just wanted to upgrade the version and uninstalled 2018 version to download 2019 one and got the problem. First I used the same MSC licensing file which I...
  6. Running a file after recovery from Usam virus attack

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Running a file after recovery from Usam virus attack: I was attacked with a USAM ransomware and then I reinstalled my windows deleting all the data. And then I recovered my pictures from a recovery tool and my videos. Pictures are okay but my videos dont run. What can I do? [Moved from Office]...
  7. .USAM virus recovery

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    .USAM virus recovery: My laptop was attacked by .usam ransomware. My all files have been encrypted to .usam extension. Please tell me how to decrypt all my files. I have also attached a screenshot of the ransomware threat send by the hacker.[ATTACH]...
  8. Help. some of my picture files got ext .ADAME

Help. some of my picture files got ext .ADAME: Suddenly, some if not all or most of my picture files got extension .adame and now look like this [img] All have same date and time stamp. Remaining them makes them unusable. 145138
  9. .adame ransomeware decryption tool required.

.adame ransomeware decryption tool required.: All my files encrypted by a ransomware with .adame. please let me know any decryption tool that can help me get back my files. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/adame-ransomeware-decryption-tool-required/810e14bb-678f-463c-8e39-aed55425d5ef
  10. computer virus or file virus?

computer virus or file virus?: on a microsoft support page came up saying this computer is blocked and i have to call micosoft now. it has something about **** in http bar and i was no where near **** what to do now?...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. recuva adame

2. free adame file recovery

3. files .adame

4. adame file recovery,
  5. Adam File Virus recovery