Windows 10: Adaptec 39320A SCSI drivers

Discus and support Adaptec 39320A SCSI drivers in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; You can download and use the Windows 7 drivers from the Adaptec support site, these seem to work fine (at least on x64). Other Adaptec cards may... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by perdrix, Aug 13, 2015.

1. perdrix Win User

Adaptec 39320A SCSI drivers

You can download and use the Windows 7 drivers from the Adaptec support site, these seem to work fine (at least on x64).

Other Adaptec cards may also work using the Windows 7 drivers.

HtH
    Dave

:)

perdrix, Aug 13, 2015
  2. perdrix52 Win User

Adaptec 39320A SCSI Card driver

Windows 10 doesn't seem to install drivers for these SCSI cards. However I think you will find that the Windows 7 Adaptec drivers work just fine (at least for x64).

Other Adaptec SCSI cards may also benefit from a visit to the Adaptec site to DL the Windows 7 drivers.

HtH

Dave

perdrix52, Aug 13, 2015
  3. Plextor 40 tsi and audio cd

Hello guys,

I have a strange question but I can't solve the problem: when I insert a cd in the Plextor wmp opens but nothing happens, If I try to open from my pc I obtain an illegal request error; the same cd opened in EAC works perfectly.

Data CDs work without problems.

The other scsi burner (Plextor 8/20) plays audio cd without problems

Scsi controller is Adaptec 29320.

Thanks in advance.

Massimo.

Maximino72, Aug 13, 2015
Thema:

Adaptec 39320A SCSI drivers

1. Adaptec 39320A SCSI drivers - Similar Threads - Adaptec 39320A SCSI

2. Intel SCSI 17.11.0.1000 driver causing BSOD problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Intel SCSI 17.11.0.1000 driver causing BSOD problem: I own an Asus Vivobook X509JB. I have been having a BSOD problem for three weeks, and I have tried almost all the solutions I found over the internet. I recently clean installed Windows 11 on my device, and BSOD occurred again within an hour or two.So I analysed the minidump...
  3. Intel SCSI 17.11.0.1000 driver causing BSOD problem

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Intel SCSI 17.11.0.1000 driver causing BSOD problem: I own an Asus Vivobook X509JB. I have been having a BSOD problem for three weeks, and I have tried almost all the solutions I found over the internet. I recently clean installed Windows 11 on my device, and BSOD occurred again within an hour or two.So I analysed the minidump...
  4. Is The XVDD SCSI Miniport Safe?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Is The XVDD SCSI Miniport Safe?: I am not sure please help me figure this out. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/is-the-xvdd-scsi-miniport-safe/87e992dc-0e43-4f8f-b315-ebf0f8a8f9dc
  5. INACCESSEBLE BOOT DEVICE After SCSI Adaptor driver update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    INACCESSEBLE BOOT DEVICE After SCSI Adaptor driver update: So an automatic update crashed my system with INACCESSEBLE BOOT DEVICE. I have managed to restore the system to a previous state using system restore. However the update keeps coming up, before I manged to turn autormatic updates off. So now the system is waiting for a...
  6. SAFE_OS failure C1900101-20017 - in place upgrade. Maybe SCSI driver?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    SAFE_OS failure C1900101-20017 - in place upgrade. Maybe SCSI driver?: Trying to perform an in-place upgrade Win7-Win10 on a Del Prec. T5600. The process seems to be OK, but when it restarts it presents the troubleshoot screen, and then rolls back to Win7. if I open a command line, diskpart shows no disks but the media creation tool USB drive,...
  7. Restart, SCSI BIOS

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Restart, SCSI BIOS: I have my 2940 SCSI card believe it or not, running my peripherals from yesteryear. On restart the bios from that card loads and assumes control of the boot, looking at my SCSI drive for the OSnone installed. Any thoughts of how to stop that. Maybe this is easier, tried many...
  8. Driver Update in Windows 10 2005 - 450 Intel SCSI adapter

Driver Update in Windows 10 2005 - 450 Intel SCSI adapter: Hello, I have had various problems with a replacement not new desktop computer - a Dell Optiplex 3060 SFF. Today I again did a clean install to get rid of a Blue Screen of Death problem and I now have Windows 10 - 2004 - 19041.450 after running the available updates....
  9. How to remove XVDD SCSI MINI PORT Driver

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How to remove XVDD SCSI MINI PORT Driver: Hi so I didn’t know what this was but it came across my windows notifications that it needed a driver update and I now know that I shouldn’t need it so I want to know how to remove this driver? Pls help! submitted by /u/OLA24GLB [link] [comments]...
  10. Adaptec AHA-2940 SCSI card and Windows 10

Adaptec AHA-2940 SCSI card and Windows 10: I have a Windows 7 system and a scanner connected to an ADAPTEC AHA-2940 SCSI card. This scanner is a pre-press professional scanner and there are no other scanners available of the same quality.I would like to update to Windows 10 but I am not sure if Win 10 is compatible...