Windows 10: Adavance options under Troubleshoot asking for password before every options. Password...

Discus and support Adavance options under Troubleshoot asking for password before every options. Password... in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hi My pc didn't boot I got error 101 Initialisation error. After that I tried automatic repair but that did not work.The next option for me was to go... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by AkshayMishra2, Jun 5, 2021.

1. Adavance options under Troubleshoot asking for password before every options. Password...

Hi My pc didn't boot I got error 101 Initialisation error. After that I tried automatic repair but that did not work.The next option for me was to go for Advance option and then Troubleshoot. Under Troubleshoot every option viz Startup Repair, Command prompt, System restore etc are all asking for Account password before proceeding. But when I enter the password, everytime it says incorrect. I am sure the password is correct. I am stuck now and I connot proceed further. Kindly help.

:)

AkshayMishra2, Jun 5, 2021
  2. Diane Win User

Windows 10 is asking for a password even though the option is unchecked

I unchecked the option to have Windows 10 ask for a password. It worked for a day or two but now it's requiring a password again upon waking up or rebooting--even though the option is still unchecked. I made a registry change that was suggested and it has not worked. How can I get Windows 10 to stop ignoring my changes?

Diane, Jun 5, 2021
  3. 7.62 Win User
    Email clients not remembering passwords

Hi all

A friends computer will not remember his gmail password. He used to use outlook, and seeing that I use thunderbird and it would be easier to troubleshoot I installed that for him. Now that was working for a few weeks, and now the same problem is occuring.

We are 100% sure the password is correct, as we can access the email account through webmail, but the local clients will not remember the correct password. Of course the 'Remember password' button is checked, but still no good.

It returns with incorrect password.

Any suggestions?

7.62, Jun 5, 2021
  4. Adavance options under Troubleshoot asking for password before every options. Password...

Password issue

After going through the steps to make a new password, after a week or two, my login credentials are no longer valid. I'm forced to make a new password all over again. It seems to happen if I don't login in a certain period of time. Does our passwords expire???

GoFigureItOut, Jun 5, 2021
Thema:

Adavance options under Troubleshoot asking for password before every options. Password...

1. Adavance options under Troubleshoot asking for password before every options. Password... - Similar Threads - Adavance options under

2. Windows 10 will not accept password for troubleshoot options

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 will not accept password for troubleshoot options: Last night, my windows 10 PC froze and became unresponsive. After letting it sit for 10-20 minutes, I used the power button to restart to the computer. Upon restart, my computer only displays the troubleshoot/repair settings. When I go to Reset PC, Startup Repair or System...
  3. Windows 10 will not accept password for troubleshoot options

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 will not accept password for troubleshoot options: Last night, my windows 10 PC froze and became unresponsive. After letting it sit for 10-20 minutes, I used the power button to restart to the computer. Upon restart, my computer only displays the troubleshoot/repair settings. When I go to Reset PC, Startup Repair or System...
  4. Windows 10 will not accept password for troubleshoot options

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. No password option.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    No password option.: Why does my windows 11pro have no option for a password? I am not using Windows Hello. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/no-password-option/b53a8c59-f895-4ae4-9af2-e422ce5af0df
  6. No password option.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    No password option.: Why does my windows 11pro have no option for a password? I am not using Windows Hello. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/no-password-option/b53a8c59-f895-4ae4-9af2-e422ce5af0df
  7. No password option or PIN change option

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    No password option or PIN change option: I just got a new Windows 10 PC, and I don't think my Microsoft account is working correctly on it. My profile picture is not there, whereas on my old PC it is there. Also, my sign-in options screen does not have a password option see picture and pressing the other sign-in...
  8. No option to sign in with password

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    No option to sign in with password: Hi ALl, I only get the options to sign in to my laptop are fingerprint scanner and the pin. the option for entering the password used to come but doesnt come any more. any help?...
  9. Where is the password option

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Where is the password option: [ATTACH]where exactly can i change to password https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/where-is-the-password-option/e46b9196-1802-44e1-ae3e-acad179f3280
  10. No password option in "Sing-in options"

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    No password option in "Sing-in options": Hi, I recently installed Windows on a new ssd on my pc. But I dont seem to be able to select to sing-in with my password from my Microsoft account. The password option is just not there in the menu. I singed in with my microsoft account on where I have a Windows 10 Pro...