Windows 10: Adaware Free Antivirus

Discus and support Adaware Free Antivirus in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Do you know about adaware antivirus? If after I install adaware free antivirus, is real-time protection enabled blocks my genshin impact game files and... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by EstherEmily, Jun 18, 2022.

1. Adaware Free Antivirus

Do you know about adaware antivirus? If after I install adaware free antivirus, is real-time protection enabled blocks my genshin impact game files and makes my genshin launcher can't launched in my external disk?

:)

EstherEmily, Jun 18, 2022

2. How to remove Adaware Antivirus

I've tried every which way to get rid of Adaware Antivirus but they seem to have implanted a computer hijack feature into the program. Does anyone have a way to uninstall this malicious software?

EdSchumacher, Jun 18, 2022
  3. Anna Bon Win User
    AdAware removal HELP!!

We suggest that you start your PC in safe mode. Click this
    link
    and find out how.

Once done with this, try to uninstall the AdAware Antivirus.

Keep us posted.

Thank you.

Anna Bon, Jun 18, 2022
  4. Adaware Free Antivirus

AdAware removal HELP!!

Hi Larry -

You're right to uninstall AdAware which isn't recommended by any experts that I've seen anywhere. What works best for Windows is to use built-in Defender which should take over once you get AdAware uninstalled. If not you can turn it on in Settings>Update
    and Security>Defender.

To uninstall AdAware first follow these steps to shut down Windows Installer so it won't error that another program is being uninstalled:

Right click task bar to open Task Manager. If necessary show More Details

On Details tab look for msiexec.exe, highlight to End Task.

Now try uninstall again.

If this doesn’t help you can try to Fix problems that block programs
    from being installed or removed

This can be symptomatic of corruption. I would go over the integrity of your install by working through the steps for
    Windows 10 Performance and Install Integrity Checklist - Microsoft Community which
    also has the best solutions for system protection and maintenance.

Feel free to ask back any questions, or report back results as you go.

Greg Carmack - Windows MVP, Jun 18, 2022
Thema:

Adaware Free Antivirus

1. Adaware Free Antivirus - Similar Threads - Adaware Free Antivirus

2. adaware related

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    adaware related: Can you tell me what is adaware when I search adaware in file explorer I found some files but after sometime it automatically delete.Does this any system file https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/adaware-related/10ef3a18-3140-4b4b-b851-cbc06c492728
  3. adaware related

in Windows 10 Gaming
    adaware related: Can you tell me what is adaware when I search adaware in file explorer I found some files but after sometime it automatically delete.Does this any system file https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/adaware-related/10ef3a18-3140-4b4b-b851-cbc06c492728
  4. Avira Free Antivirus

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Avira Free Antivirus: If I want to uninstall avira free, how do I reinstall? There has avira removal tool to uninstall but no reinstall avira after uninstall avira free using the tool but malwarebytes has support tool to uninstall and reinstall but avira free don't have. I'm too lazy to go to...
  5. Uninstalling adaware

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Uninstalling adaware: Am trying to uninstall adaware. It first said another program was running. Booted in safe mode. Now it says repair error. Adaware anti-virus has encountered an error while uninstalling the program. We are sorry for the inconvenience. Please close the program and try to...
  6. i cant uninstall the adaware antivirus

i cant uninstall the adaware antivirus: hi please i cannot uninstall the adaware antivirus software on my system. please help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/i-cant-uninstall-the-adaware-antivirus/bee269b6-94be-49ac-9172-9da017d6e16a
  7. free antivirus

free antivirus: Does any user recommend a free safe and effective virus scan and remover? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/free-antivirus/d94a80f9-b74b-4ff2-9bbe-5f54d6106b66
  8. Free antivirus in 2019?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Free antivirus in 2019?: Hey gents, I'm not so great with computers and such so I need a bit of guidance. I'd like to know if any of you guys could personally recommend any free antivirus software. I googled it first but the results didnt seem too trustworthy, any advice would is helpful :)...
  9. How to remove Adaware Antivirus

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    How to remove Adaware Antivirus: I've tried every which way to get rid of Adaware Antivirus but they seem to have implanted a computer hijack feature into the program. Does anyone have a way to uninstall this malicious software?...
  10. free cleaner , antivirus

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    free cleaner , antivirus: My computer needs to be cleaned. Can you help? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-update/free-cleaner-antivirus/82b75fed-9ce9-42c6-8d03-84291271c9e6